Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psycho Ex

MajorasMask

I've been broken up with ex since January 4th, 2018. I recently had a dream that the ex came back with a vengeance. The ex had been watching me from a distance and decided they couldn't get over me and said I was in love with them too, I just had to make love to realize it, which is as insane as the ex. In the dream The Ex said my family would be hurt if I don't do as instructed.  Eventually I woke up when they were driving me to an unknown location, where I feared would be my death as I saw the gun. 

Background - I haven't seen this person in quite a while and I haven't had incident since literally 3 years already. My ex had an anger and jealousy issue in which,  if I made them angry I would get punched or something similar.  It was an abusive relationship I'm not proud to have withstood for 4 years. I did have trauma triggers before, maybe the 1st year we separated, then I made amends and healed or so I think.  

Any dream psychics who'd like to analyze is welcome. Thank you for listening or reading my abridged version of the dream.

• Confused 1

I am not a psychic but I do understand a bit about dreams.   The symbology has to be interpreted by you, but I do know that if someone is thinking about you, (all you none woo'er, don't bother responding) You can pick up on it.   

Often these types of dreams are indications of a fear you have hidden.   The key is how you felt, the emotions that were evoked.   I suspect there is still something you have not resolved in yourself over the relationship.  

There also could be an aspect that your subconsciousness is aware of and trying to get your attention.  Maybe the ex is stalking you on social media, keeping track of you etc.   If that person really is crazy, then it is possible 3 years means nothing to them.  Pay attention to your surroundings and see if you notice any thing suspicious.    I am not saying the person is actually stalking you, just that something might be going on with them.   

Again, it could be your dream indicating a fear you need to look at.

The hard part about dream interpretation is that the symbology is personal so others can give you their input but you ultimately have to figure out if there is meaning or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's fairly obvious you are paranoid/scared about them coming back around. No deep analysis needed here.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your input, I appreciate that...it could be emotional stuff I haven't gotten over subconsciously too. Im with someone else for almost a year, but I've forgiven and moved on mentally long ago. And this Ex confenssed to me that they had been spying on me for days without me knowing. That was in the past though ofcourse...

Thank you for giving me something to ponder on.  I might still be afraid. I'm not afraid of the physical because I can handle myself,  im afraid of the guns and knives this person is know to threaten me with.  

I appreciate your response.

@Desertrat56

Edited by LeonKennedy
Forgot to say something
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Sounds like you want to get back together with your ex in a Natural Born Killer kinda way...

It's just a frikkin dream.

Not even if you paid me a million dollars. This is for people who are open minded and believe in psychology or alternative explanations.  I think you're in the wrong section of the forums. Skeptics dot com might be more up your alley.  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I've come to learn that "open minded" means gullible.

You must have one open mind then because you have fallen for what you were told to believe is true.  :D    

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I've come to learn that "open minded" means gullible.

I'm sorry about your experiences that made you feel that way.  I sincerely hope you find peace and trust in your life. God bless you.

• Like 4

I'm not a dream psychic but perhaps something you have seen or heard recently triggered your dream about the abusive ex.   It could be as simple as a certain look from a friend or stranger or a phrase that you heard from someone that may have been something your ex used to say.   I have found in my own life that certain times of the year, a song from long ago, a facial expression can all trigger memories of someone, good or bad.   Kudos to you for getting out of that relationship.   :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Im no phychic and dont believe in special powers but some folks are very intutive and can use that ability to help which is a gift.

Be that as abusive relationships always have a dominator, and its not always the 6 ft 2 250 pound guy, it might be the 100 pound 5 ft girl and this applies even in same sex relationships, some of the most abused people i knew were in same sex relationships,

When we are abused a lot happens in the brain, it tries to help us cope with having love for someone who hurts us.

i recall reading where amber said to the effect that 100% of the time she loved johnny crazy but 75% of the time was crazy scared of him and he called their relationship a crime scene waiting to happen,  not all people are bad but some people together can be toxic to one or each other.

Point is you might still harbor feelings for your ex, no, you dont want them back but you loved were hurt and part of that hurt is still there, but you can still very much want nothing to do with the person, in the most basic form your dreams seems like you havent resolved the hurt and fear of an abusive relationship, it takes time.

Of course if the ex is a nutball stalker then take legal action if for nothing else its symbolic, also be open and discuss your feelings with your current partner, if they love you they will be there for you,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LeonKennedy said:

I've been broken up with ex since January 4th, 2018. I recently had a dream that the ex came back with a vengeance. The ex had been watching me from a distance and decided they couldn't get over me and said I was in love with them too, I just had to make love to realize it, which is as insane as the ex. In the dream The Ex said my family would be hurt if I don't do as instructed.  Eventually I woke up when they were driving me to an unknown location, where I feared would be my death as I saw the gun. 

Background - I haven't seen this person in quite a while and I haven't had incident since literally 3 years already. My ex had an anger and jealousy issue in which,  if I made them angry I would get punched or something similar.  It was an abusive relationship I'm not proud to have withstood for 4 years. I did have trauma triggers before, maybe the 1st year we separated, then I made amends and healed or so I think.  

Any dream psychics who'd like to analyze is welcome. Thank you for listening or reading my abridged version of the dream.

I think this is fear based and you will get over it. You are lucky it was a dream, I've lived it, causing my whole life to be a nightmare.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, the13bats said:

it might be the 100 pound 5 ft girl

That rang a bell with me. If you could picture an evil female version of Charles Manson that never came to justice and still affects my family today. I'm sure the swastika is tattooed on her heart.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, openozy said:

That rang a bell with me. If you could picture an evil female version of Charles Manson that never came to justice and still affects my family today. I'm sure the swastika is tattooed on her heart.

I posted that because i do not like the stigma of what an abuser must look like in some peoples minds,

Im sorry to hear you went thru that and still are, not cool she skirts legal consequences

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

I posted that because i do not like the stigma of what an abuser must look like in some peoples minds,

Im sorry to hear you went thru that and still are, not cool she skirts legal consequences

Because I've had to live with my back up for 30 plus years I may come across as a defensive person, either that or die.The women destroys everything around her and walks away squeaky clean every time, pure evil genius. I wish I could enter her in a Psycho Ex comp, lol.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, seanjo said:

Experiences? Learning, life, growing up, realising muppets that call you closed minded are actually the closed minded fools or money grabbing charlatans.

I've learned too... wake up and smell the coffee though champ.  Not everyone is out to get you. I was looking for insight on my dream or nightmare  - you've been through stuff and I'm sorry for whatever bad has happened to you. There are still good people out there and it's not all bad. Surround yourself with good people.  I sincerely wish you the best. And thanks for your input. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 9:51 AM, LeonKennedy said:

I am sorry you had to go through that. I simply don’t understand people that abuse others. Never have. They are alien to me. 

Amoung lots of others things, your dreams are a simulator training program. You dream about things that are a danger to because your you have evolved mechanism to train for possible future danger. The brain builds neural pathways in relation to the things that could threaten you so you are quicker and more “experienced” at making choices should it happen again.

I believe you are experiencing a touch of Post Traumatic Stress. If it continues, I would advise talking to a professional in that area. 

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...