Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Firefighter sues CHP. on video

Newfrance

THE FIREFIGHTER  sued the CHP.                 What was the outcome of the lawsuit, was it settled?  Anyone know, please post........................thanks.............

• Haha 1

What does CHP stand for???   If you an access this website you have access to google searches.   If you want to discuss something then post a link, state your opinion and then people will talk to you about it.   I think  of this when I see this kind of post from you "I can't tie my shoes because my hands are too high!" stated by someone holding their hands above their head.

8 minutes ago, Newfrance said:

Was that so hard?   So what do you want to discuss about this event?

What was the outcome of the  Lawsuit??????????  Did he settle or was the cop fired??  please post any updates.........................THANKS.............

1 minute ago, Newfrance said:

What was the outcome of the  Lawsuit??????????  Did he settle or was the cop fired??  please post any updates.........................THANKS.............

Why do you want everyone else to do your searches for you?  You find out what was the outcome.  What do you think it should be, how do you feel about these incidents?

This is a discussion forum, not a reasarch or news site.

• Thanks 2

• The title was changed to Firefighter sues CHP. on video

California Highway Patrol officer Sergio Flores appeals from an order denying his motion for qualified immunity in an action brought by Jacob Gregoire under 42 U.S.C. § 1983 and state law alleging unlawful arrest/seizure and excessive force.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

i remember seeing this video several years ago,. in that video FF blocked all lanes, CHP asked to move and free one so the traffic that was miles long can dissipate a bit, they refused, so he arrested one of them, 

• Thanks 1