Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Parler Hacked, and Cleaned Out!

Hankenhunter

This is huge! They have everything. Including the politicians who use it, plus deleted, and private posts. All legally obtained by a back door accidentally left open. Caution: mild to moderate swearing. Viewer discretion advised.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bitburner/status/1348560153302351873

Ha, I beat Google to the punch.:D

Edited by Saru
Fixed typo in title
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

First of all what they did wasn't legal. Second I find it appalling that you think this is acceptable. But then I have to consider the source.

One word

PATHETIC.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Parler Hacked, and Cleaned Out!
6 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

First of all what they did wasn't legal. Second I find it appalling that you think this is acceptable. But then I have to consider the source.

One word

PATHETIC.

I'm sorry they got your info. Bearer of bad news, and all that. There's going to be a few people on U.M people looking over their shoulder at the door after reading this. No matter where you try to hide your hate, you will be found out, and exposed. The world has had enough, and just put her foot down. HARD.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It's the cyber security Team, they're gathering evidence on those that planned and organized the storming of the Capitol... 

~

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I'm sorry they got your info. Bearer of bad news, and all that. There's going to be a few people on U.M people looking over their shoulder at the door after reading this. No matter where you try to hide your hate, you will be found out, and exposed. The world has had enough, and just put her foot down. HARD.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't have any social media accounts because unlike some I'm not stupid.

Unlike you any hatred that I may have I tend to keep it to myself while yours is on full display here on UM.

In other threads you pizz and moan about hate speech yet here you are your vitriol in full view. Those that disagree with you and yours have to have the hobnailed boot put to their neck to silence them.

Must be a rather lonely place in the 6 inches between your ears.

• Like 6

Lol wasn't someone on this forum just going on about how it's so much better than Facebook? 

You know what's best if you don't want everyone knowing your business? NO SOCIAL MEDIA

• Like 6

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., called for a racketeering investigation on Sunday following Amazon, Apple and Google’s decisions to suspend the alternative social media platform Parler after Wednesday's U.S. Capitol riot.

During an interview on "Sunday Morning Futures," Nunes said Amazon, Apple and Google's suspension of Parler is "clearly a violation'" of antitrust, civil rights and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, which is a federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.

"I don't know where the hell the Department of Justice is at right now or the FBI," the ranking member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence told host Maria Bartiromo.

Full monty at Fox: Link

The DOJ and the FBI did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't have any social media accounts 

Anyone going to tell him or shall we just wait and see how long it takes...?

Edited by Setton
  • Haha 8

I doubt we have any domestic terrorists on these boards, at least none who actually invaded the Capitol.

I’m sure we have a few who initially wished they had been there, but that’s hardly a crime. 

Now that their precious Parler is laid waste, where to next? 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't have any social media accounts because unlike some I'm not stupid.

Unlike you any hatred that I may have I tend to keep it to myself while yours is on full display here on UM.

In other threads you pizz and moan about hate speech yet here you are your vitriol in full view. Those that disagree with you and yours have to have the hobnailed boot put to their neck to silence them.

Must be a rather lonely place in the 6 inches between your ears.

Thank you for your well thought out post. Not sure where you get the hatred from. If you think my post is a hate post, then report it. Don't p***, and moan to me about it. I'm sure the admin would be happy to help you fiĺl the form out. It's been a pleasure. 

Just now, Raptor Witness said:

I doubt we have any domestic terrorists  on these boards, at least none who actually invaded the Capitol.

I’m sure we have a few who initially wished they had been there, but that’s hardly a crime. 

Now that their precious Parlor is laid waste, where to next? 

Gab. They're already there. I posted it earlier in the Twitter thread.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@Hankenhunter Parler?

Sorry, I posted in haste. But, a kindly mod picked up my slack, and coiled it neatly for me.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Setton said:

Anyone going to tell him or shall we just wait and see how long it takes...?

I'm well aware that UM and others like it are considered social media.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A year ago... 

[00.03:54]

~

:lol:

~

• Haha 1

The Trump cult members here have been granted a great deal of freedom to spread their lies and confusion.

Many here knew where this would eventually lead. Jim Jones, David Koresh, Donald Trump, they’re all the same.

They start out throwing truth to the ground, stomping all over it, and then they stomp all over their followers, to finish the job.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I'm well aware that UM and others like it are considered social media.

Uhuh...

3 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I guess you have left one alternative available.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., called for a racketeering investigation on Sunday following Amazon, Apple and Google’s decisions to suspend the alternative social media platform Parler after Wednesday's U.S. Capitol riot.

During an interview on "Sunday Morning Futures," Nunes said Amazon, Apple and Google's suspension of Parler is "clearly a violation'" of antitrust, civil rights and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, which is a federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.

"I don't know where the hell the Department of Justice is at right now or the FBI," the ranking member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence told host Maria Bartiromo.

Full monty at Fox: Link

The DOJ and the FBI did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

I will be interested to see how the Parlor lawsuits go (that I assume are coming)

This really shows how 2 companies pretty much control the internet. 

They were able to wipe out a competitor in the matter of 24/hours. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I will be interested to see how the Parlor lawsuits go (that I assume are coming)

This really shows how 2 companies pretty much control the internet. 

They were able to wipe out a competitor in the matter of 24/hours. 

I wouldn't say a competitor, but rather a customer- an unsavory one at that.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I wouldn't say a competitor, but rather a customer- an unsavory one at that.  

People were leaving other social media platforms to go to Parlor due to Trump's ban. 

Since tech companies like Alphabet and Amazon own so much it is a competitor for some of their products and interest.

It also illustrates that they theoretically could wipe anyone out if they wanted.

Not sure if there are grounds for a lawsuit or not but I'm interested to watch and see what happens.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

People were leaving other social media platforms to go to Parlor due to Trump's ban. 

Since tech companies like Alphabet and Amazon own so much it is a competitor for some of their products and interest.

It also illustrates that they theoretically could wipe anyone out if they wanted.

Not sure if there are grounds for a lawsuit or not but I'm interested to watch and see what happens.

Yeah, I'm not sure what is going to happen at this point.  The hacking does throw a considerable monkey wrench into everything.  The hackers could release damaging content during the course of any court case for instance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Now that their precious Parler is laid waste,

Never heard of it until the big web-hosting types took it down and that for some reason is considered news. So I take it, it's like twitter for conservatives?  Sounds like a waste of time, any people that use such a platform is bound to sink to the lowest levels of humanity regardless of their political affiliation IMO.  I say ban twitter next in view that there was very much hate and encouragement to violence happening for months on end on that platform with little or no consequence.

• Like 5

• The topic was locked