Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Parler Hacked, and Cleaned Out!

Hankenhunter

20 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

We're not debating. There's nothing to debate. 

There are only very well documented events. Trump attempted a coup. Trump sent the mob to the Capitol. Antifa? Sure, then it controls Trump too. 

He SENT them? Let me go look that up...

Here's a liberal Vox.com article. 

https://www.vox.com/22220746/trump-speech-incite-capitol-riot

It fails to tell me that he SENT them. It says he incited them sure. But no where does Trump say, "Now go storm the Capital building!". 

Three Pinocchios.

The trouble with trumper propaganda machine is that it obviously consists of people so stupid they can't imagine how a non-stupid brain works, so they can't notice their utterly ridiculous attempts at conspiracies and spins are utterly ridiculous.   

See above. 

Or how the hate addled leftists will believe anything that comes from the breast of Mother Jones, or daddy CNN.

The world is supposed to work on facts. I know that emotion is how you want it to work, but I am going to insist on facts. Prove to me there was a coup, and not just a riot.

What were their goals, targets, objectives.

Unless this is the "antifa" of coups? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Ok. I'll own up to that. It was a poor parallel. But the original, original point was it was "ignorant" that Antifa isn't an organization. Its as much an organization as many organizations with no known head.

Someone owns that Facebook. Someone runs that Antifa network. Even a PTA, or Bookclub, have an organizer.

Who runs Antifa? Where do they meet? Who runs the meetings? Can you put me through to their recruitment department?

Antifa simply isn't an organisation. There's no official members, no structure, no leadership. Nothing that could designate it as an organisation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Betcha can't back it up.

i don't see any reason to bother. I f you won't man up and stand by what you posted, I have no intention of chasing you and your movable goalposts. I won't separate demonstrators from rioters because it is the demonstrators who facilitate the rioters--they're guilty by association. "Why I didn't have nuthin' to do with robbin' that bank, officer. I just went along for the ride."

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

This was not a coup.  A coup is an organized effort to overthrow and replace a government.  This was more correctly put, an insurrection, which is a violent uprising against authority.  

I could buy that, I guess. Not that it was terribly violent by modern riot standards. There were no fires, or much throwing of heavy things, or shields. I think I read there was year gas used.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/trump-supporters-storm-capitol-dc/2021/01/06/58afc0b8-504b-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html

It looked to me, see video in link, like they simply kept pushing till they got in. Then the security stood aside till they were reinforced and got control. 

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Who runs Antifa? Where do they meet? Who runs the meetings? Can you put me through to their recruitment department?

Well I'm not a member, but it would seem that your questions could be answered by going to their website and clicking on the communication links.

https://torchantifa.org/

Antifa simply isn't an organisation. There's no official members, no structure, no leadership. Nothing that could designate it as an organisation.

Then how do they have several Facebook and Twitter accounts, and a nationwide network of junior member organizations?

8 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

He SENT them? Let me go look that up...

Here's a liberal Vox.com article. 

https://www.vox.com/22220746/trump-speech-incite-capitol-riot

It fails to tell me that he SENT them. It says he incited them sure. But no where does Trump say, "Now go storm the Capital building!". 

Three Pinocchios.

Or how the hate addled leftists will believe anything that comes from the breast of Mother Jones, or daddy CNN.

The world is supposed to work on facts. I know that emotion is how you want it to work, but I am going to insist on facts. Prove to me there was a coup, and not just a riot.

What were their goals, targets, objectives.

Unless this is the "antifa" of coups? 

Everyone sane in the whole world agrees it was a coup. Clumsy, irrational, ridiculous, but a real coup. 

So, there's nothing to debate. 

Unless you wish to debate your motives for supporting that. 

By the way, you just threatened me in another thread with having me banned for not being servile enough for your taste. 

Aren't you lucky you can't get banned for spreading conspiracies in supposedly serious threads? 

:lol: 

trumpers... :lol: 

Oh, well... like I said in another thread, @Manwon Lender here I come. I need some rest from these... activistis :lol:  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Everyone sane in the whole world agrees it was a coup. Clumsy, irrational, ridiculous, but a real coup. 

So, there's nothing to debate. 

Unless you wish to debate your motives for supporting that. 

So, it shouldn't be too hard to post, say, five articles from other parts of the world calling it a coup. Mind, I do know which international sites are further left.

Basically you're telling me to "take your word for it".

By the way, you just threatened me in another thread with having me banned for not being servile enough for your taste. 

Servile? You were flat out making stuff up and saying I said it. That's strawman attacks. And its a fallacy. Its basically lying to try to win.

Aren't you lucky you can't get banned for spreading conspiracies in supposedly serious threads? 

trumpers...  

Oh, well... like I said in another thread, @Manwon Lender here I come. I need some rest from these... activistis   

Its not a conspiracy if I include links and a reasoned argument. You on the other hand have posted only opinion, with no links, and stated it was fact. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

and a reasoned argument. 

:lol:  :lol: 

It was all over the news. Every single incendiary word, every single insurrectionist attacking your government, every single collaborationist giving them tours... guys, we can see you. Maybe you can lie to your family and they act like they believe you, but no one sane does that.

Trump attempted a coup. It doesn't take a professional to conclude that, but yeah, intelligence agencies around the world agree it was a coup. Hilariously incompetent, but coup. 

Deal with it. 

Now, why do you support an attempt of coup in your own country? You generally don't like it or these are just certain people whose votes you rather wouldn't count?      

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:lol:  :lol: 

It was all over the news. Every single incendiary word, every single insurrectionist attacking your government, every single collaborationist giving them tours... guys, we can see you. Maybe you can lie to your family and they act like they believe you, but no one sane does that.

So, am I insane?

I've watched Trumps speech. Please point out where he told then to go try to take over the government? Oh, you can't, because it didn't happen. He got them good and riled up though. So they rioted. A couple hundred of them did anyway. 

Trump attempted a coup. It doesn't take a professional to conclude that, but yeah, intelligence agencies around the world agree it was a coup. Hilariously incompetent, but coup. 

Deal with it. 

And yet, still just opinions from you and no proof. And you admit, you're no professional at defining such.

In the other thread, the thread was originally about the COUP on the 6th of January, which no one is calling a coup anymore. They're calling it a riot.

Now, why do you support an attempt of coup in your own country? You generally don't like it or these are just certain people whose votes you rather wouldn't count?

Hummm... I already said...

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I've said.... Maybe not here yet, but the rioters should be charged and punished if found guilty. That applies to any federal charges, or domestic terrorism charges.

The votes are already counted. Surely you know that the delegates voted. The voting was done. All there was, was to read it out loud.

This wasn't a coup. It could be called an insurrection though. Which is.... a riot.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

I f you won't man up and stand by what you posted, I have no intention of chasing you and your movable goalposts.

No, you'd just rather lie.  I deny I said a thing about 'perfectly acceptable behavior', nothing even close, so there's no question who needs to 'man up' and support ('stand by' is one of the emptiest of gestures here) what they posted. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DieChecker said:

So, am I insane?

I've watched Trumps speech. Please point out where he told then to go try to take over the government? Oh, you can't, because it didn't happen. He got them good and riled up though. So they rioted. A couple hundred of them did anyway. 

And yet, still just opinions from you and no proof. And you admit, you're no professional at defining such.

In the other thread, the thread was originally about the COUP on the 6th of January, which no one is calling a coup anymore. They're calling it a riot.

Hummm... I already said...

The votes are already counted. Surely you know that the delegates voted. The voting was done. All there was, was to read it out loud.

This wasn't a coup. It could be called an insurrection though. Which is.... a riot.

It was a coup. It's not debatable or deniable.

I allow the possibility that you're not informed, in which case you shouldn't attempt explaining what happened. 

Trump gathered the mob (it's not an accident that he had a rally on January 6th, to protest "stolen" elections), gave them directions (sent them to Capitol and promised he'll be with them... :lol: yeah, he lied about being there :lol: ), their actions were made possible by sabotage ("sightseeing" tours before the coup, instruction, cooperation of the security that was supposed to stop them), the security and the immediate reaction to the violent attack was rendered shockingly lacking by sabotage too (Trump and his believers in key places refusing to act according to the law), the openly screamed goal was to force Pence to nullify the election results and appoint not elected, exclusively trumper electors instead.

The actual coup attempt, when the mob broke into Capitol, was literally live streamed and the whole world had instant access to very detailed information about it.

When you're trying to spin an obvious coup into not a coup, a riot maybe, you're actually saying that you think people you're talking to are extremely stupid and very easy to gaslight and manipulate. The coup is the coup and not a simple riot because it had very clearly screamed goal of nullifying the results of legally conducted elections and installing their leader for a president against the constitution of your country.   

So, why do you support that? You're tired of democracy or what? You'd actually like a stable genius like Trump make you laughing stock of the world for few more years?   

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2021 at 7:58 PM, Hankenhunter said:

The good thing about echo chambers, and bubbles, is lack of outside awareness. These deluded people actually believed they were acting with the majority of Americans behind them. This will always be their Achilles heel. Hubris. It's the romantisizing of the last rebellion they remember, not the horror it became. Unfortunately for them, the Gov't hasn't forgotten.

False. One can only be trapped inside echo chambers and bubbles to prevent them from having awareness that they had previously acquired or from reaching their full potential due to another individuals personal and NOT political agenda although it may affect politics since it is on a broad scale. You are discrediting the lower class and oppressed without knowing it. Censorship is more about profit and reputation on a regular basis and this is only one occasion as emphasized in big news.

None of the people that you speak of likely experienced this, because their voices would ironically not be heard if they were truly experiencing it. They would not be sympathized for or known for censorship. They would have been silenced, jailed, lost their jobs, lost their home, or physically harmed. Elitists and the famous (especially Parler people previously verified on Twitter ex people like Loomer) do not belong in this category. They are either attention seeking, acting, or committing real and honest crimes but have had the status to escape the consequences and continue being successful.

Those people are not the oppressed. You dont hear from the oppressed. Nobody wants to hear from the oppressed because they dont want to lose their privilege. This is where the fallacy of calling the oppressed "criminals" or "treasonous" or "disabled" or whatever other elitist argument comes in. For example there were consistent movements for racial equality from smaller organizations over the years. Yet all we hear about with mass coverage is blm from celebrities. Celebrity worshipping and feeding attention to those people will only help them gain coverage to further leverage their platform. This is part of the reason why I stay silent on a lot of public figure based discussions. Most people dont know the half of it, but most of them think they do. 

Edited by smanthaonvaca
Reference
  • Confused 1

Parler, a social media website and app popular with the American far right, has partially returned online with the help of a Russian-owned technology company.

Parler vanished from the internet when dropped by Amazon Inc's hosting arm and other partners for poor moderation after its users called for violence and posted videos glorifying the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

On Monday, Parler's website was reachable again, though only with a message from its chief executive saying he was working to restore functionality.

Reuters

• Like 1

@Hankenhunter what are you so confused about from my post? That you dont understand the difference between the far right and people who are actually oppressed? You know exactly what I am talking about but you just dont want to lose your privilege. Being afraid makes you no better than the violent extremists and that is exactly the stance you are taking. Divisive woke culture is pretty well known... It pushes everyone in to one of two categories.

Insisting that hacking people is helpful assumes that you will find something wrong with them in attempt to silence and marginilize them regardless of the degree of what you find. The following intention is to create submission and make them feel insecure about petty things like what they ate last week or a party that they went to, because you found no other dirt. Not everyone is an attention seeker like Loomer or the trump worshippers who organized the rally. This same exact hacking has happened with Twitter and other sites in the past. There has never been privacy on the internet. It has been monitored since its creation.

This is the "woke" concept that has been discussed all over the internet. Congratulations, you didnt like someones high school essay about Gandhi from 8 years ago, you are a whistle blowing saint. Now you can go use social engineering to sub tweet them and see how they react. 

4 minutes ago, smanthaonvaca said:

@Hankenhunter what are you so confused about from my post? That you dont understand the difference between the far right and people who are actually oppressed? You know exactly what I am talking about but you just dont want to lose your privilege. Being afraid makes you no better than the violent extremists and that is exactly the stance you are taking. Divisive woke culture is pretty well known... It pushes everyone in to one of two categories.

Insisting that hacking people is helpful assumes that you will find something wrong with them in attempt to silence and marginilize them regardless of the degree of what you find. The following intention is to create submission and make them feel insecure about petty things like what they ate last week or a party that they went to, because you found no other dirt. Not everyone is an attention seeker like Loomer or the trump worshippers who organized the rally. This same exact hacking has happened with Twitter and other sites in the past. There has never been privacy on the internet. It has been monitored since its creation.

This is the "woke" concept that has been discussed all over the internet. Congratulations, you didnt like someones high school essay about Gandhi from 8 years ago, you are a whistle blowing saint. Now you can go use social engineering to sub tweet them and see how they react. 

Please stop rambling at me. The CT tab is up from the pol tab.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Please stop rambling at me. The CT tab is up from the pol tab.

Did you read the full thread from twitter from your op?

On 1/15/2021 at 7:53 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

It was a coup. It's not debatable or deniable.

Still insisting on being ignorant huh?

The coup is the coup and not a simple riot 

And yet, here it is a couple days later, and everyone is calling it a riot. Imagine that...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol

The storming of the United States Capitol was a riot and violent attack against the 117th United States Congress at the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021, carried out by a mob of supporters of President Donald Trump in an attempt to overturn his defeat in the 2020 presidential election.[2] The riot led to the evacuation and lockdown of the Capitol, and five deaths.

There you go.... the most Public form you can get. And calls it a RIOT. Several times. imagine that...

Please, feel free to go to Wikipedia and edit all the "riot" words to "coup". See if the fact checkers agree.

The word "coup" isn't ecen in the article, but "insurrection" is. An insurrection is a violent political uprising, but it doesn't intend to seize control. Fits the facts a lot better, I think.

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Still insisting on being ignorant huh?

And yet, here it is a couple days later, and everyone is calling it a riot. Imagine that...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol

There you go.... the most Public form you can get. And calls it a RIOT. Several times. imagine that...

Please, feel free to go to Wikipedia and edit all the "riot" words to "coup". See if the fact checkers agree.

The word "coup" isn't ecen in the article, but "insurrection" is. An insurrection is a violent political uprising, but it doesn't intend to seize control. Fits the facts a lot better, I think.

If it makes you feel less involved in a coup, certainly, as far as I'm concerned, you absolutely might as well believe it was a picnic. 

But it was a coup. 

As any reputable intelligence had assessed. It's possible that in the vein of political reconciliation your coup will be treated as a mere riot, but firstly, I wouldn't count on that and secondly, it would be a gigantic mistake. But to be honest, I don't want to waste any more of my time on you, if that's not too much to ask? I'm tired of trumper "logic". Go away.  

25 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

If it makes you feel less involved in a coup, certainly, as far as I'm concerned, you absolutely might as well believe it was a picnic. 

But it was a coup. 

As any reputable intelligence had assessed. It's possible that in the vein of political reconciliation your coup will be treated as a mere riot, but firstly, I wouldn't count on that and secondly, it would be a gigantic mistake. But to be honest, I don't want to waste any more of my time on you, if that's not too much to ask? I'm tired of trumper "logic". Go away.  

Trump's words in the speech he gave.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech. "Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for [the] integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period."

Now show me the incitement to riot or to commit a coup.

Now for the one that really tried to launch a coup is Nancy Pelosi. That's right she contacted the Joint Chiefs of Staff to remove Trump from having access to the nuclear launch codes. To remove the president from the chain of command by the military is a military coup and that is what Pelosi was advocating. The Joint Chiefs told her that. Now why wasn't she lambasted by the media and why wasn't charges brought?

You can't agree with these simple facts as it destroys your narrative.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Trump's words in the speech he gave.

Now show me the incitement to riot or to commit a coup.

Now for the one that really tried to launch a coup is Nancy Pelosi. That's right she contacted the Joint Chiefs of Staff to remove Trump from having access to the nuclear launch codes. To remove the president from the chain of command by the military is a military coup and that is what Pelosi was advocating. The Joint Chiefs told her that. Now why wasn't she lambasted by the media and why wasn't charges brought?

You can't agree with these simple facts as it destroys your narrative.

bur....but...but.....but....what about.....

wow

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

bur....but...but.....but....what about.....

wow

There's no wow about it as it is what she did.

“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi (D-Calif.) wrote.

“The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy,” she wrote.

There are already safeguards at the Joint Chiefs disposal that would preclude this type of action by a president, however Pelosi wanted his access to the launch codes removed. This a direct violation of the separation of powers and her words call for the military to take the president out of the chain of command.

Even an article in the Wall Street Journal alludes to these facts.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-coup-of-pelosis-own-11610148740

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Haha 1

Oh dear... 

Incitement to Violence Ain’t Free Speech

by James Wagstaffe

January 15, 2021

There was nothing very subtle or abstract about the president’s rhetoric. The incensed crowd members needed to “show strength” because you can “never take back our country with weakness.” Trump thus underscored the theme espoused moments earlier by his enabler lawyer Rudy Giuliani that it was time to have “trial by combat.”

As Trump spoke of “fighting like hell,” rioters had already begun to clash with police at the Capitol. As he concluded, Trump repeated his call to march on the Capitol – and the crowd obliged.

https://www.justsecurity.org/74217/incitement-to-violence-aint-free-speech/

~

Read 'em and weep 

~

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked