Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Xzenox

The Gulf Of Silence (2020) movie

Xzenox

Hey there everyone,

I just got done watching this movie called the Gulf of Silence on amazon prime. I have been studying the ufo phenomenon for years now and I must say this show has got me sort of wondering now about it's authenticity and what others in this field of interest might think of this movie? I am a person that looks at everything as a grain of salt and do not fully embrace things yet try and look at things with an open mind yet sound healthy analytical sort of view. So if any of you have seen this show and has any interesting insights or point of views, please do share because I would be interested in hearing and discussing this film and what has been discussed in it. 

This is the URL for the website for the move https://www.gulfofsilence.com/

and this is the link I found discussing the show just a little bit on reddit from few people

Edited by Xzenox
grammar correction

Guyver

I would be interested in checking it out.

Malawi

This looks like a good movie, I will check it out.

Malawi

From the start you can see its fake. The story isn't very convincing, then you go to look up the doctor and see that this is fiction. The awful flashing lights and dramatic music ruined it.

Edited by Malawi

Guyver

I watched it.  Well, I mean I made it about half way through and I turned it off because I though it was maybe the worst production I’ve ever seen.  

Xzenox

Wow, well this has been a great topic. Lmao. Sorry I asked i guess haha

Timothy
16 minutes ago, Xzenox said:

What do you think about it?

It’s sci-fi and apparently says that it’s fiction at the end of the credits too.

From comments on IMDb/Reddit etc. it looks like a nothing new, fictional documentary?

Xzenox

Don't All documentaries use that claim as well in their disclaimers to avoid lawsuits. Why is this any harder to believe then all the other alien stuff out there? Theirs alot of disinformation along with tid bit pieces of truth out there. I personally fully believe aliens are out there and have visited this planet many times before. I also believe they must be governed as well by some higher order or laws like us because they have not killed us or taken over this planet  and seem to be concerned about the environment. Yet they do not interfere in our lifes or take our freedoms away and choose to remain a secret from us. Cause if the aliens wanted all of us to know they were here they wouldn't need our governments permission in order to do so I would imagine they could make it happen despite them and yet they do not. So if we come to believe of their existence and know they are here on earth as well then the fact is they aren't interested in contact with most of us and have not killed us. So they logically speaking must be ruled by either higher governing laws or have evolved far past the violence or need to control like us humans do. They must be here either by the will of an higher force or for some personal gain we have yet to really understand or might just be observing us and studying us. I seriously don't know about the whole alien hybrid thing. That seems dumb to me. They can defy the laws of physics here but need to breed with entirely different species instead of  being able to create their own genetic superior species or save their own? That's just weird they xan defy physics yet need to bread with us. Anyways

Guyver
13 hours ago, Xzenox said:

Well, the problem is the source you chose....this particular film.  If you want to have a general discussion about UFO’s and get opinions on evidence, you should try the UFO section of the forum, you will probably have more success.

About this film....

1.  I don’t think it’s a documentary....it’s more of a dramatic performance with many “facts” associated with ufology thrown in for effect.

2.  What is with the blinky lights?  It makes the show unwatchable, IMO.  Now, if those lights and music could produce the hemisync effect and I could astral travel after watching it....yeah....I’d be down.