Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inauguration of President Joe Biden

TigerBright19

Guys, guys, guys!  Do not worry!  The Foo Fighters are playing at the Biden-Harris Inauguration Event.

It's real, it's happening just rock and roll with it!

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Guys, guys, guys!  Do not worry!  The Foo Fighters are plying at the Biden-Harris Inauguration Event.

It's real, it's happening just rock and roll with it!

Holy crap, you aren't joking. I went and looked that one up, lol. Springsteen, John Legend and even New Radicals after decades off the scene too. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Washington's inauguration is normally a ball - now it's a 'ghost town with soldiers'

Central Washington is an armed fortress, fenced off with razor wire and surrounded by 25,000 National Guard troops ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on Wednesday, a stark contrast to previous inaugurations, when the United States capital erupted in days of celebration.

Reuters

It wouldn't have been a ball this year anyway because of the virus.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

This presidency is going to be an absolute nightmare. 

And the previous one wasn't???????

Hello!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, F3SS said:

Sour grapes, you wouldnt feel that way if trump won but he didnt he lost biden won,

starshower1.gif.902b93f517f9a0ff8ce9c2c7130b1575.gifBiden /Harris 2020 starshower.gif.6f34334d3539a63470b1a760a2b1a4a3.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Sour grapes, you wouldnt feel that way if trump won but he didnt he lost biden won,

starshower1.gif.902b93f517f9a0ff8ce9c2c7130b1575.gifBiden /Harris 2020 starshower.gif.6f34334d3539a63470b1a760a2b1a4a3.gif

Its less about sour grapes and more about the ensuing nightmare. Maybe you should have some conviction. You claim to be a fan of neither yet you post about whats coming with glee. You're either a wet noodle who lacks identity or you're just posting silly stuff trying to evoke a reaction. So here ya go though I don't think its the one you were hoping for.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pallidin said:

And the previous one wasn't???????

Hello!!!!!!

Well each one is worse than the last, so bring on the nightmare :/

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Its less about sour grapes and more about the ensuing nightmare. Maybe you should have some conviction. You claim to be a fan of neither yet you post about whats coming with glee. You're either a wet noodle who lacks identity or you're just posting silly stuff trying to evoke a reaction. So here ya go though I don't think its the one you were hoping for.

I have to try to decipher what you are trying to express, its like a fortune cookie.

Hum, im not trying to envoke reaction, some of the stuff i babble is open for comment and discussion and some is just a remark,

im not a noodle and anyone who reads my stuff like it or not sees i have identity, and come to think of it most all noodles also have identity you know like "Ramen" or my favorite pad thai.

okay, i got a bit side tracked, i thought you were angry trump lost so you go overboard radical saying the next 4 will be a nightmare hoping to envoke which you knew was ironically hilarious since trumps 4 have been a never ending nightmare of grossly disastrous incompetent life costing epic failures one after another until noon tomorrow.

Of course i have conviction in the bumbling failure trump has been, but at the same time i dont have to be a biden fan either, in 2016 i gave trump a chance America was placed in his tiny hands and he had butterfingers.

Now i will give biden that chance at this moment im just a fan that trump is out, he had his chance and blew it...bidens turn at bat.

The America people said...trump...fired.gif.671da7a0011c699c43bc2125f28a18c5.gif

President Inaguration Party tomorrow night! 

All Star cast of performers! All there to celebrate the win!

You don't want to miss it! 

It's going to be a jammer! 

Starts: 5:30pm(pacific coast time) / 8:30pm(eastern coast time) 

:D

https://bideninaugural.org/schedule/

8:30 PM

Celebrating America Primetime Special

Hosted by Tom Hanks, this 90-minute prime-time program will feature remarks from President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris and include remarks and performances that represent the rich diversity and extensive talent America offers. Celebrating America will feature Ant Clemons, Jon Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters, John Legend, Eva Longoria, Demi Lovato, Bruce Springsteen, Justin Timberlake, and Kerry Washington.

Carried live by ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, and PBS. Streamed at BidenInaugural.org/watch; PIC social media channels, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch; and Amazon Prime Video, Microsoft Bing, NewsNOW from Fox, and AT&T U-verse (Channel 212/1212 in SD/HD) and DIRECTV (Channel 201). For accessible viewing options, please visit bideninaugural.org/accessibility.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That cartoon is funny duck, thing is trump got to the point he wasnt funny when he mucked up it was just scary,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, F3SS said:

Well that rather depends on whether you can accept the will of the people or continue to peddle baseless conspiracies to incite insurrection.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Setton said:

Well that rather depends on whether you can accept the will of the people or continue to peddle baseless conspiracies to incite insurrection.

I'll do what I want thank you. 

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

I'll do what I want thank you. 

Of that, I have no doubt.

And you will reap what you sow.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, F3SS said:

what will be nightmarish about it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Setton said:

Of that, I have no doubt.

And you will reap what you sow.

How deep 

12 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

what will be nightmarish about it?

A massive progressive agenda of anti-small business, taxes, over-reaching regulations, Americans second, insane amounts of racism and racist innuendo, zero appreciation for the people they work for, ludicrous social justice policies and appointments, political persecution, vengeful politicians full of hate and contempt, probably some new war on the horizon, a return to emboldened terrorists. 

Edit: citizen rats, publically accepted doxing, silenced opposition.

Its gonna be a blast 

Edited by F3SS
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

A massive progressive agenda of anti-small business, taxes, over-reaching regulations, Americans second, insane amounts of racism and racist innuendo, zero appreciation for the people they work for, ludicrous social justice policies and appointments, political persecution, vengeful politicians full of hate and contempt, probably some new war on the horizon, a return to emboldened terrorists. 

Its gonna be a blast 

What's different about your list than what has been going on the last 4 years?  The Trump administration auctioned off pulblic lands to the oil companies!   That is as bad as it can get for any business, and the whole country.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Its gonna be a blast 

You do realize that....JOE. BIDEN. was elected president right? He is not progressive AT ALL. He's actually closer to being a real Republican than he is to being a Democrat by todays standards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Regardless of what happens during the new presidency, at the very least Biden probably won't be on twitter posting whatever racist incendiary stupid garbage is floating through his head like TRump loved to do hourly. No world leader should be babbling away like a classless moron on ****ing twitter. Not doing that is pretty much job #1. If Biden can handle that one simple thing I will be happy.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, godnodog said:

so when will the naked people show up to plegde something or dance?

Woah, that don't happen here. Does that happen in Portugal or something?

• Like 1