Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump warns of 2nd impeachment consequences

the13bats

I actually didnt think trump cared the first time he was impeached, but he did say it wouldn't be tolerated, it was. But it didnt stick.

Now is round 2,

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/01/12/trump-warns-impeachment-is-a-danger-to-us-in-first-public-comments-since-riot.html

Ive noticed most all decent people damn what trump did and caused on the 6th.

Trumps warnings i assume will be taken differently by different people, will the Senate cancel it out of fear?

Will more colorful characters in acts of terrorism storm building?

Will it fail like the first one or stick like glue?

To the answers to these and other questions stay turned to the Washington swamp reality show trump comedy installment.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

And related more threats and misinformation

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/533893-trump-says-25th-amendment-poses-zero-risk-to-him

"Witch hunt" did work the first time so we will see.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Since I don't listen to the media...please tell me exactly what Trump did and how did he cause anything? Please be specific...and precise.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If the supreme court, the highest legal authority can't sort it out, then what other options are there?   If the vote was such a win for biden, why can't the supreme court just say "biden won?" 

2 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

If the supreme court, the highest legal authority can't sort it out, then what other options are there?   If the vote was such a win for biden, why can't the supreme court just say "biden won?" 

Not how it works - we don't use the courts to tell us who won elections in the UK either. The government authorities responsible within the Trump administration have declared the election bona fide - no more is needed.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

My thread is about trumps feelings and comments about being impeached and or 25th inacted on him.

They counted EC votes, pence gave the nod, biden did win.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Not how it works - we don't use the courts to tell us who won elections in the UK either. 

Yes we do in the uk we use the supreme courts because they hold the highest legal Authority.  Where do you think America got the constitution from and the legal powers? :unsure2:  There are rules to this game and the legal rules have to be adhered too otherwise it's fraud, deception and the worst one TREASON!    Brexit when it happened had so many legal arguments and they all had to go to the spider woman to sort out whether the person who brought the claim has any merits.   The LORDS hold the highest legal Authority.  However, the highest authority is the sovereigns who told the government what they wanted and this is called democracy (mob rule).  If you take that vote away from the people that is what we call a dictatorship.   Who wants to live in a Dictatorship????????????? well ok the left; which are the useful idiots who think the Governemnt are the army, We say jump, and you agree.  Governments have no sovereign authority because it's a corporation that is registered with companies house.  Has anyone ever talked to the government or is it the representatives of the Government, ie the MP's who are technically the priests whom work for the queen under contract.   You can't talk and get a response from a building, trust me I have tried.:lol:

a.jpg

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

My thread is about trumps feelings and comments about being impeached and or 25th inacted on him.

They counted EC votes, pence gave the nod, biden did win.

Pence gave the nod? sounds like mafia.   :lol:     I won't say any more as I know this is a bubble gum situation and the GODS hate it...

12 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Pence gave the nod? sounds like mafia.   :lol:     I won't say any more as I know this is a bubble gum situation and the GODS hate it...

Yeah, i word things eccentric at times and "nod" was figure of speech like whatever your weird bubblegum remark means and while i did enjoy you other post about your countries government its not the topic of this thread,

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

The Democrats can try impeachment, they may have the votes and they may not. Nothing they can do will be the major problem for the Trump family future.  The government is  not all powerful in the USA.

The major blows to the Trump Business organization will come  from  private enterprise, not government.

Twitter and other social media can block him as is their right.

Book publishers can decide to publish or not publish as is their right in the  free enterprise system.

Businesses can decide not to use Trump hotel properties  for any meetings or overnight stays.

Sydney Powell is being sued for slander and defamation for making claims she can not support.   Other folks like Rudy may lose bar accreditation for false testimony in legal suits.  You can support the President 100% but you cannot tell lies.   

Since he has had a reputation for not paying his bills, cities can refuse or ask for payment up front for his rallys.

Golf tournaments have been withdrawn from Trump courses  in both the USA and Scotland.

The Deutsche Bank and Signature Bank have signaled that they will no longer do business with Trump enterprises.   They may even ask for their $300 million back or take over the properties used as colleterial if Trump fails to repay the loans.

Foreign and domestic investors can move money out of Trump investments.

Major corporations have stopped political funding to Trump candidates.

Trump is going to need his posse to  keep the funds rolling in.

In a way, I guess that is a blow for freedom and free enterprise isn't it?  We also get to vote by how we spend our money. 

So why does trump toss what could be construded as warnings in threats to the country if actions are taken on him for what many saw as inviting of domestic terrorism?

Is he using fear to try to get his way by force?

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

I actually didnt think trump cared the first time he was impeached, but he did say it wouldn't be tolerated, it was. But it didnt stick.

Now is round 2,

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/01/12/trump-warns-impeachment-is-a-danger-to-us-in-first-public-comments-since-riot.html

Trumps warnings i assume will be taken differently by different people, will the Senate cancel it out of fear?

To the answers to these and other questions stay turned to the Washington swamp reality show trump comedy installment.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Now is round 2,

Trump is making a threat to the US about impeachment.   He is a serious danger to this country and must go.    He said his remarks were not harmful, just like he said 99% of Covid is not harmful.   He must go.   He is wicked and he must go.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, joc said:

Since I don't listen to the media...please tell me exactly what Trump did and how did he cause anything? Please be specific...and precise.

It was all to do with Pence not acting illegally to support Trump's conspiracy theories. Trump turned on him, and got his sycophants to support his baseless accusations with violence. Because he told them they won't take back the country (for him) with weakness. 

The one thing his supporters do not ask of him is proof. They want proof from everyone else that he is not lying. Sort of like how the paranormal rolls. It's true, prove it doesn't exist :rolleyes:

Specifics:

We want to be so respectful of everybody,”

After describing his political opponents as bad people. Starts with contradiction. As is typical for him. 

And we are going to have to fight much harder. And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn’t, that will be a sad day for our country. Because you’re sworn to uphold our Constitution.”

Calling the outcome of the election

this egregious assault on our democracy,”

he said his supporters should:

walk down to the Capitol.”

We are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we are probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them — because you will never take back our country with weakness.”

I consider that incitement. I also would say if that speech didn't happen, 5 people would be alive today. He fired them up and misled them with outright lies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

meh,  boring.   but it remands me events of 2014 in Ukraine, where Yanukovych said , lets hold emergency elections,  elect new president, i but no, they did not want to wait,   it is so similar with things happening here, makes me think the same people are behind it, oh wait it was usa that sponsored  it.   it was neither trump, nor republicans,  it was Biden, and Clinton,    how are the things in Ukraine now?  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

It was all to do with Pence not acting illegally to support Trump's conspiracy theories. Trump turned on him, and got his sycophants to support his baseless accusations with violence. Because he told them they won't take back the country (for him) with weakness. 

The one thing his supporters do not ask of him is proof. They want proof from everyone else that he is not lying. Sort of like how the paranormal rolls. It's true, prove it doesn't exist :rolleyes:

Specifics:

We want to be so respectful of everybody,”

After describing his political opponents as bad people. Starts with contradiction. As is typical for him. 

And we are going to have to fight much harder. And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn’t, that will be a sad day for our country. Because you’re sworn to uphold our Constitution.”

Calling the outcome of the election

this egregious assault on our democracy,”

he said his supporters should:

walk down to the Capitol.”

We are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we are probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them — because you will never take back our country with weakness.”

I consider that incitement. I also would say if that speech didn't happen, 5 people would be alive today. He fired them up and misled them with outright lies.

How about a video...

2 minutes ago, joc said:

How about a video...

I hate videos dude. I'm a reader. Rarely YouTube unless it's music. 

Of Trump saying that you mean? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Yes we do in the uk we use the supreme courts because they hold the highest legal Authority.  Where do you think America got the constitution from and the legal powers? :unsure2:  There are rules to this game and the legal rules have to be adhered too otherwise it's fraud, deception and the worst one TREASON!    Brexit when it happened had so many legal arguments and they all had to go to the spider woman to sort out whether the person who brought the claim has any merits.   The LORDS hold the highest legal Authority.  However, the highest authority is the sovereigns who told the government what they wanted and this is called democracy (mob rule).  If you take that vote away from the people that is what we call a dictatorship.   Who wants to live in a Dictatorship????????????? well ok the left; which are the useful idiots who think the Governemnt are the army, We say jump, and you agree.  Governments have no sovereign authority because it's a corporation that is registered with companies house.  Has anyone ever talked to the government or is it the representatives of the Government, ie the MP's who are technically the priests whom work for the queen under contract.   You can't talk and get a response from a building, trust me I have tried.:lol:

a.jpg

The supreme court does not have an official role in UK elections. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

The supreme court does not have an official role in UK elections. 

Only when there is a problem does the supreme court; the lords have to sort out the issues according to legal principles.

https://www.vox.com/2019/9/25/20881843/supreme-court-britian-judicial-selection-brexit

The Supreme Court of the United Kingdom held on Tuesday that Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s government acted illegally when it “prorogued” Parliament, a process that temporarily suspends Parliament and prevents the passage of legislation. (Technically, the power to prorogue Parliament rests with the Queen, but, as the court explained, the Queen’s assent is “a formality.”)

Same with any vote if there is any claims the supreme court and LORDS have to make sure it's all done according to the BOOK!!

Biden will take office in 8 days.  Is another impeachment really necessary?  After all, over 70 million people voted for him just 2 months ago.  Is it wise to cause that kind of tension at the start of Biden's term?  Imagine all of those attempts to get rid of Trump, and they end up succeeding just a week before he was due to go anyway.  Feels like a no-win situation.  Then again, what possible harm could Trump do with just 8 days left?  The transition of power is probably already well underway.  Trump said that Biden could be haunted by the 25th amendment because it might be used one day to replace Biden with Harris due to his advancing years and health.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

I hate videos dude. I'm a reader. Rarely YouTube unless it's music. 

Of Trump saying that you mean? 

Yes.   The Media are masters at taking any communication out of context, even videos...but words???   Words read from media sources mean absolutely nothing to me.  Nothing but anecdote upon anecdote upon endless he said, she said anecdote.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

Trump is making a threat to the US about impeachment.   He is a serious danger to this country and must go.    He said his remarks were not harmful, just like he said 99% of Covid is not harmful.   He must go.   He is wicked and he must go

Baaaaaaaa Brandy ....baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaa Trump is wiiiiiiiiccckked, he must gooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaa

Trump isn't evil or wicked or anything of the like...this is a disgrace and is the one bad thing about Freedom of Speech.  The Press has ultimate power of speech and they can lie about you or anyone else they want...mischaracterize anything they want...so the question my dear Brandy is...

...why do you believe the News Media?  I don't.  I think THEY are wicked. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerBright19 said:

Biden will take office in 8 days.  Is another impeachment really necessary?  After all, over 70 million people voted for him just 2 months ago.  Is it wise to cause that kind of tension at the start of Biden's term?  Imagine all of those attempts to get rid of Trump, and they end up succeeding just a week before he was due to go anyway.  Feels like a no-win situation.  Then again, what possible harm could Trump do with just 8 days left?  The transition of power is probably already well underway.  Trump said that Biden could be haunted by the 25th amendment because it might be used one day to replace Biden with Harris due to his advancing years and health.

Was all the chaos, damage and death trump caused really necessary? shrug.gif.a41857e3577c2a6b2be6fb3d87f1ecb6.gif

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Was all the chaos, damage and death trump caused really necessary? shrug.gif.a41857e3577c2a6b2be6fb3d87f1ecb6.gif

Problem is, I've read the transcript of Trump's speech and I can't find any reference to inciting violence.  e.g. 

"We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women......I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

When it got out of control he asked them to go home peacefully.  There were thousands who were peacefully in attendance, and surely Trump can't be held accountable for everyone's individual actions regarding who broke the law, which happens during many protests both for and against the government.  After all, almost every protest that gains media attention will attract its fair share of radicals.  When it happens in countries like India and people are killed in stampedes the government will condemn the actions of the radicals, but they surely can't be expected to take the blame for the actions of those who broke the law.

• Like 4

70+ million voted for him 2 months ago.  Many more outside America have modest support for Trump as well.  His reputation is international.

• Like 4