Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crown Of The Beast

Brandy333

To those of you who are familiar with the Book of Revelation, I know you will understand what I'm referring to.   To some the Bible is just a book of fairy tales and God just an imaginary invisible something or other, and that's your choice and I respect that.   Therefore, please respect the comments of believers and perhaps we can all enjoy a good read.   This thread is not to make unbelievers believers or vice versa.  So here we go.

After seeing all that is going on with Trump, I really now feel that he is in fact one of the figureheads in the crown of the Beast.   Of course we know the Beast is not an ugly monster that rises up out of the ocean with seven heads and ten horns.   The Beast may be an empire with the heads represented by governments/rulers and the horns represented by the powers of these governments.   When the Bible says the Beast will rise up out of the sea, it is talking about the sea of people.  This empire or person will rise out of the sea of people into power.  

Trump, Putin, and many others have a lot of power, and they could all make up the crown.   Trump is desperate to stay in Office because he thrives on power, but it is a dangerous type of power.  He craves people to worship him.   In part of article when he spoke to Pence, he referred to us, the Americans, as stupid people.  He called us all stupid.

Believe me, if he's not the Beast he is part pf the crown.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Haha 2

. . . . . . . and so? What does it matter if Trump is 'the Beast'/'part of the crown'/neither? What effect does it have on people's lives which label you give him?

9 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

Why?

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

. . . . . . . and so? What does it matter if Trump is 'the Beast'/'part of the crown'/neither? What effect does it have on people's lives which label you give him?

You don't understand and perhaps this is not right place to explain it.

Many politicians, particularly ones that have a large group that does not like them, seems to be claimed as the anti-christ, beast or parts of the beast, Lucifer/Satan by various names, and even hell dogs. Why is it always critters out of the bible, surely there are bad things in other holy writings to compare politicians to.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

How will I ever know if it isn't explained to me? And surely this is an excellent place to explain it? Or you could PM me.

• Like 2

How will I ever know if it isn't explained to me? And surely this is an excellent place to explain it? Or you could PM me.

I'll see if I can find a good explanation for it and PM you.

Just now, Brandy333 said:

Thank you.

The Book of Revelation from the Bible is the first one that made me understand that the Bible isn’t actually “true.”  I consider it a false prophecy that should have never been included, but it was less offensive than the Apocalypse of Peter, so I guess that’s why it made it in?  IDK.  In any event, I wouldn’t let anything from the Revelation bother me, but don’t try to tell that to Evangelical Fundamentalists because they may consider you the antichrist, the same way my brother in law thought Obama was the antichrist.  FWIW.

In any event, the first verse of it gives it away as not true, IMO - FWIW.  There have always been and probably always will be unscrupulous people in positions of power in this world, and that scares me way more than the Beast from Revelation.

• Like 5

Trump is not the beast.

beast - a cruelly rapacious person    

ra·pa·cious  (rə-pā′shəs)

adj.

1.       Having or showing a strong or excessive desire to acquire money or possess things; greedy:

2.        Taking things by force; plundering

k      

rapacious - excessively greedy and grasping; "a rapacious divorcee on the prowl"; "ravening creditors"; "paying taxes to voracious governments"

usurious

Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

Related to usurious: usurers

u·su·ri·ous  (yo͞o-zho͝or′ē-əs)

adj.

1. Practicing usury.

2. Of or constituting usury:

x = mark    the beast = CREDITOR!!     So you are the creditor and take liability as debtor.  NOthing to do with the president of a corporation.

• Haha 1

On 1/13/2021 at 7:11 AM, Brandy333 said:

YHWH

If you do that, you deprive the rest of the board.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 4:18 AM, Brandy333 said:

Why wouldn't this be the right place? You posted under spirituality, right?

• Like 1

Brandy, forgive me for saying that it appears you have a very shallow understanding of the subject you originally posted about.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2021 at 6:50 AM, rashore said:

Many politicians, particularly ones that have a large group that does not like them, seems to be claimed as the anti-christ, beast or parts of the beast, Lucifer/Satan by various names, and even hell dogs. Why is it always critters out of the bible, surely there are bad things in other holy writings to compare politicians to.

True that!

As far as I'm concerned this thread is in the wrong section altogether.  In the first post Trump was deemed the antichrist...that makes it political.

The truth of Revelations though is that John, the writer, couldn't believe what had happened to Jesus and his followers. He was banished from his homeland to an Island. He couldn't believe what was happening in Rome.  He was trying to piece it all together and the pieces really only 'fit' together in his mind.  Nothing that is happening today wasn't happening already back then...and so...it is easy to say Well, look at what is happening today...it definitely parallels those writings and so...x, y, and z.

History repeats itself...not sometimes...always...

We are in the latter days...but not the end of time...of the American Empire.. it has nothing to do with Trump  or Revelations.  The History of Empires is that...eventually they fall...and not always from the outside.   

• Like 4

On 1/13/2021 at 6:51 AM, ouija ouija said:

I am reminded of a poem I wrote when I was 19

...pay no mind to the jumbled minds, and pay no bills for their costly thrills, their gains, their losses, the plus and the minus...

• Like 2

Brandy, forgive me for saying that it appears you have a very shallow understanding of the subject you originally posted about.

Well then for us concerned kindly yield out understanding.   Go figure.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Any politician in power that no one likes always equals "antichrist". :rolleyes:

Politicians are nothing more than trustees, so they are just doing business for their principal, so who is the principal???   Could jesus be the antichrist???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

I am reminded of a poem I wrote when I was 19

...pay no mind to the jumbled minds, and pay no bills for their costly thrills, their gains, their losses, the plus and the minus...

You do know the plus and minus is credit and debt, making it + and -.   where do you see those signs?   Every single cell in your body is postive and negative called the atom?  So why is that from the micro to the macro???    If the atom is an illusion, could the battery be an illusion too, as well as the bills and money as credit?

battery-picture.png

• Confused 3

For those that are confused.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61

Bills of Exchange Act 1882

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/80817893.pdf

America's system is the same but slightly different.

So in this game of life there is rules from the CROWN of the BEAST.    If you know these rules you can see how the Positive and minus works.    Who are you? are you owned by something or someone?   Just read the above in legalese which means: language of the shadows.

From what I gather "anti-christ" is just anti-christian. So it's one of those "fancy" terms that can be shoehorned into nearly everything. 

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

From what I gather "anti-christ" is just anti-christian. So it's one of those "fancy" terms that can be shoehorned into nearly everything. 

:hmm: No!! you should look into it a bit more.  Does this mean the likes of communists, antifa, or people that exist today who have no beliefs in the church, does this mean they all have no belief in christianity?  I tend to disagree.  I tend to think they and everyone 99.9% of the populace don't believe in christianty, but however, they do in ways they will never understand.   When you work it out, you will kick yourself.  go back 2000 years and come forward looking at everything again.  The information is everywhere, you just are not seeing it because it is right there in front of you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

:hmm: No!! you should look into it a bit more.  Does this mean the likes of communists, antifa, or people that exist today who have no beliefs in the church, does this mean they all have no belief in christianity?  I tend to disagree.  I tend to think they and everyone 99.9% of the populace don't believe in christianty, but however, they do in ways they will never understand.   When you work it out, you will kick yourself.  go back 2000 years and come forward looking at everything again.  The information is everywhere, you just are not seeing it because it is right there in front of you.

Oh you're one of "those" types of individuals. 

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

Oh you're one of "those" types of individuals. 

You need to give a label. could you give me that label please, as I don't know what label to give myself..  

• Like 1