Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are covid statistics inflated?

Rolci

10 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

You have to show seasonality is the explanation across the entire globe. 

Truth will out. Let's come back in early October. 

14 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Shouldn't you be explaining your predictions now; and, and explain the unseasonal exceptions?

You know... you're holding yourself out to be the "data guy" not John Edward or Nostrdumass

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

You have been found out.

We already know you are a failure. You've made idiotic claims and presented no data to show that anything you spout is more than your constant verbal diarrhea.

I have been found out in these posts showing you are clueless about this thread.

Post #2 where I show that item 1 is wrong.

Post #3 showing that item 2 is wrong.

And so forth as I dismantle each of the false arguments given.

Even if the disease does become a seasonal disease of the future, that has no bearing on its current behavior which the data shows to be not seasonal.

7 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Shouldn't you be explaining your predictions now; and, and explain the unseasonal exceptions?

You know... you're holding yourself out to be the "data guy" not John Edward or Nostrdumass

There are many covid posts here. Many times I've explained and given a Dropbox file with lots of papers in them.

Let's wait til October when you will have witnessed the hailing of heroes who beat covid through vaccines and face masks and lockdowns by Easter followed by bemusement as the figures rise back from September into October, peaking in January or February. Then watch out for the, oh this is a deadly virus variant routine / if only the great unwashed would have git vaccinated sooner / higher numbers, followed by the inevitable drop again.

Still, the sheeple will swallow what is on TV and the media and live in fear not realising that deaths per 1,000 a mere 15 years ago was higher than last year. Or the Merck statement saying the better cure than a vaccine is catch the virus and recover.

Anyway, let's hook up in October.

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

Even if the disease does become a seasonal disease of the future, that has no bearing on its current behavior which the data shows to be not seasonal.

Stereologist, you never read or understand anything. 

You've been found out higher up this post.

Move along.

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

We already know you are a failure. You've made idiotic claims and presented no data to show that anything you spout is more than your constant verbal diarrhea.

I have been found out in these posts showing you are clueless about this thread.

Post #2 where I show that item 1 is wrong.

Post #3 showing that item 2 is wrong.

And so forth as I dismantle each of the false arguments given.

So you choose what to read and not to read?

So your arguments are based in the whole picture.

You've been shown not to read and / or understand even simple sentences.

Move along.

13 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

So you choose what to read and not to read?

So your arguments are based in the whole picture.

You've been shown not to read and / or understand even simple sentences.

Move along.

And as we see I use actual evidence to support my position.

As we see in your post you choose to lie.

Of course that is what you do because you have nothing of value to offer other than making people laugh at you.

A good example of your failure is " This poster is supporting your position " LOL. Please continue to be the laughing stock you try so hard to be

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Thanks for continuing to show what a failure you are. Please do continue. It makes the rest of laugh at you.

I wish that I got a $1.00 every time you called someone a failure. You'd make me rich.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I wish that I got a $1.00 every time you called someone a failure. You'd make me rich.

It's not as often as you suggest. There are very few who earn that distinction. You wouldn't be able to buy a 6-pack if you earned a dollar for each person who earned the title.

It takes repeated efforts to earn that title. In this case months across numerous threads attacking me personally and also being hysterically wrong in their statements.

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

It's not as often as you suggest. There are very few who earn that distinction. You wouldn't be able to buy a 6-pack if you earned a dollar for each person who earned the title.

It takes repeated efforts to earn that title. In this case months across numerous threads attacking me personally and also being hysterically wrong in their statements.

Which is why I said a dollar. After a year and going on two. I'm sure it would be a nice chunk of change. Let's bump that up to just fail and failure. Yeah, that'll rake in the cash. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 10:45 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

What terminology do you want? Seasonal loading? 

If you want to play semantics of language then a primary school student wouldn't know better. But I know it's your (poor) attempt to argue lack of intelligence when instead you really should understand the thrust and theme of the argument.

Perhaps you don't understand? Yes that'd make sense. Must be it.

What?? You seriously need to understand how viruses work, I bet you don't know how bird vlu transmits

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Or the Merck statement saying the better cure than a vaccine is catch the virus and recover.

As a layman, I would say that is wrong, wrong, wrong. Both the UK and Sweden(?) tried that and it failed disastrously. Even the WHO admit that herd immunity is best achieved through vaccination:

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/herd-immunity-lockdowns-and-covid-19

Additionally, the long term effects of catching COVID are being shown to be much worse than was first thought; you generally don't just 'get it then get over it':

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/what-are-the-long-term-health-risks-post-covid-19

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-23/long-term-effects-of-covid-study-in-medical-journal/13007498

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

What?? You seriously need to understand how viruses work, I bet you don't know how bird vlu transmits

I can spell the word flu.

2 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

As a layman, I would say that is wrong, wrong, wrong. Both the UK and Sweden(?) tried that and it failed disastrously. Even the WHO admit that herd immunity is best achieved through vaccination:

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/herd-immunity-lockdowns-and-covid-19

Additionally, the long term effects of catching COVID are being shown to be much worse than was first thought; you generally don't just 'get it then get over it':

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/what-are-the-long-term-health-risks-post-covid-19

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-23/long-term-effects-of-covid-study-in-medical-journal/13007498

I'm just quoting Merck.

10 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm just quoting Merck.

I understand that; I just thought it was important to point out that they are wrong.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I can spell the word flu.

So how does viruses work?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Which is why I said a dollar. After a year and going on two. I'm sure it would be a nice chunk of change. Let's bump that up to just fail and failure. Yeah, that'll rake in the cash. 

So you want your 2 bucks for failure now or do you want to wait for a large pay out?

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So you want your 2 bucks for failure now or do you want to wait for a large pay out?

I'll wait. Let it accumulate like change in a jar.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm just quoting Merck.

I doubt that. Pretty obvious you are telling another stupid lie. But that fits in with the rest of your baloney you are peddling.

Edited by stereologist

6 hours ago, stereologist said:

I doubt that. Pretty obvious you are telling another stupid lie. But that fits in with the rest of your baloney you are peddling.

And yet Merck are on the record for saying exactly this. Yet another fact you've not read.

Move along.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

How do viruses work? 

What is your reading age so I can find a level you will understand? 

Doesn't matter, so how do they work?

• Thanks 1

And yet Merck are on the record for saying exactly this. Yet another fact you've not read.

Move along.

Prove it.

I know you can't because you do nothing but lie.

All you have to do is post the evidence but we know you can't and won't because you do nothing but lie.

Here is the stupid lie: " Or the Merck statement saying the better cure than a vaccine is catch the virus and recover. "

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Prove it.

I know you can't because you do nothing but lie.

All you have to do is post the evidence but we know you can't and won't because you do nothing but lie.

Here is the stupid lie: " Or the Merck statement saying the better cure than a vaccine is catch the virus and recover. "

I took about 3 seconds to find the first news report in the list. There are others: https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/79099/merck-scraps-covid-vaccines-says-its-more-effective-to-get-the-virus-and.html?fbclid=IwAR2yj5mrMl3F1zXUkKmHAbJy7lFs745-Ml-s0Tsx245Lj9Xf8H8KJxUzl_A

Google is a great search engine. Remind me to show it you some time.

For now, move along.

29 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I took about 3 seconds to find the first news report in the list. There are others: https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/79099/merck-scraps-covid-vaccines-says-its-more-effective-to-get-the-virus-and.html?fbclid=IwAR2yj5mrMl3F1zXUkKmHAbJy7lFs745-Ml-s0Tsx245Lj9Xf8H8KJxUzl_A

Google is a great search engine. Remind me to show it you some time.

For now, move along.

I will have to teach you how to avoid fake news.

Again we see that there are no quotes in the article supporting your lie.

This is still a rather stupid lie: " Or the Merck statement saying the better cure than a vaccine is catch the virus and recover. "

• The topic was locked