Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Urges No Violence or Vandalism

Vorg

“In lights of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind,” Mr. Trump said. “That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for.”

Trump Urges No Violence or Vandalism at Demonstrations (msn.com)

I seriously believe in light of those who were Identified because they weren't wearing mask, If they show up wearing mask, look for trouble. But I won't hold any of this on Trump because he has told them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Narrator: Trump didn't write this. Nor did he see it. Damage control.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Too feckin little, too feckin late!

That speech was written by others, and the Orange one was convinced to say the words.  He means none of it. The orange troll is just hoping to avoid a lengthy prison term for insurrection

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

That speech was written by others, and the Orange one was convinced to say the words.  He means none of it. The orange troll is just hoping to avoid a lengthy prison term for insurrection

Yeah, it didnt have that poor spelling, grammar and babbling through it that we have been accustomed to when trump talks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

He was throwing his minions under the bus, bridge, train and table...

~

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, third_eye said:

~

It just had that "save my own ass, forced to say this feel"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On the plus side.... The orange orangutan has made history! As the first President to be impeached twice!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

On the plus side.... The orange orangutan has made history! As the first President to be impeached twice!

Yes! 

The only president to be impeached twice , in one term, and be re-elected to a second term! 

EPIC

3 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Yeppers, i bet he was delighted, seems a "Georgia" joke in here somewhere....:whistle:

trump-peach.jpg

3 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Yes! 

The only president to be impeached twice , in one term, and be re-elected to a second term! 

EPIC

Nope. You are slipping badly at your flame baiting to trigger attempts,  trump lost, biden won, deal with it.

• Like 2

Just now, the13bats said:

Nope. You are slipping badly at your flame baiting to trigger attempts,  trump lost, biden won, deal with it.

The Election is over yet.

Inauguration is Jan. 20 

:D

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

...orangutan

No! 

Trump is not one of US... 

8423f1792c25a3d50505d23536df42e9.jpg

~

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

797829274573144064-png__700.jpg

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Yes! 

EPIC

In 2224 maybe.

Biden waited that long, so can Trump. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Inauguration is Jan. 20 

Yes you are correct even if it was poor sentence structure, the "election" is over pence confirmed bidens win on the 6th, or early on the 7th.

Yes, inauguration is on the 20th and even trump told you subjects to stand down no violence, complete peaceful transition.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, third_eye said:

~

Just watch the last pardons. His family only. Everyone else thrown under the bus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Semper Supra "GUARDIANS"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX-cghSveqFAD0zXbEhE2

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Semper Fidelis 

We shall find out I guess!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJO0NpwNQCCqYj1UZP-wk

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Inauguration is Jan. 20 

The statement from the joint chiefs says Biden  will be inaugurated on Jan. 20 and Biden will be 46th  President of the US and Commander in Chief.  When generals say something will happen it means they intend to use whatever means is required to make it so.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, South Alabam said:

“In lights of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind,” Mr. Trump said. “That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for.”

Trump Urges No Violence or Vandalism at Demonstrations (msn.com)

I seriously believe in light of those who were Identified because they weren't wearing mask, If they show up wearing mask, look for trouble. But I won't hold any of this on Trump because he has told them.

He also said peacefully in the speech he got impeached for. It's in the 18 minute mark.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created-

The divide caused by the 2nd impeachment is irreversible. Welcome to the new AmeriKa.

9 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Yes! 

EPIC

You're going to have to try harder sweetie.  Oh, and remember to take your meds!  Your psychosis are showing....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

He also said peacefully in the speech he got impeached for. It's in the 18 minute mark.

He also urged his followers to march on the Capitol, and his rhetoric was NOT peacefully inclined....

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

He also urged his followers to march on the Capitol, and his rhetoric was NOT peacefully inclined....

And sooooo??????????????????????????????????

I seen nothing in his speech that comes anywhere close to incitement and that is why the Democrats dispensed with the normal procedures to impeach a president and went straight to a vote relying on nothing but partisan politics.

If you have a predisposition in your mindset then you'll see anything anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2