Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump's Rhetoric killed Capitol Police

Holyspirit

Should President Trump go to Federal Prison?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should President Trump go to Federal Prison?

I'm no fan of a man who does not lead, but destroys.  I do not support a liar, a person who stiffs their workers and sows division.  I cannot and will not support a man through his own rhetoric and lies has indirectly killed the very police who are paid to protect him and government workers of the U.S of America.  Trump will risk the greatest country in the World to safe his ego and satisfy his own lies.  Trump will unless he is stopped would set fire to the entire World just to stay in power.  Stand with me and state Trump belongs in Federal Prison!

Plainly Trump belongs in Federal Prison for 10-20 years, possibly the rest of his life!

capitol-cops-video-25.jpg?quality=80&str

Edited by Tom O'Neil
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Good luck pinning anything on Trump, he is as clean as a diaper/nappy after the baby has eaten 500 human size dinners

Edited by Dreamer screamer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tom O'Neil said:

I'm no fan of a man who does not lead, but destroys.  I do not support a liar, a person who stiffs their workers and sows division.  I cannot and will not support a man through his own rhetoric and lies has indirectly killed the very police who are paid to protect him and government workers of the U.S of America.  Trump will risk the greatest country in the World to safe his ego and satisfy his own lies.  Trump will unless he is stopped would set fire to the entire World just to stay in power.  Stand with me and state Trump belongs in Federal Prison!

Plainly Trump belongs in Federal Prison for 10-20 years, possibly the rest of his life!

Don't forget the target he painted on Pence's back.:gun:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Very, very well said however i am not sure i would lock trump up, it depends what he incites in the next week and if he pulls up that soiled nappy and lets things go smoothly and professionally on the 20th, and stops acting like a spoiled sore loser having a evo driven toddler tantrum.

A day or 2 back a loyal trump subject pressed i wanted him inpeached out of spite i said that wasnt correct at the time it wasnt however, im not perfect no one here is and i dont care if people wearing orange tinted specs see it and admit it or not trump has dont countless damage to this country, he spead lies, CT and hate and through that and his incompetence he has even cost lives, so do i have spite?

No, but if lawers and courts see fit through real evidence to lock trump up so be it, he made his bed he gets to lay in it,  thats not spite i didnt convict him ,if its spite for me to say he got what he deserved, so be it.

• Like 3

5th generation warfare. God help us all.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Another ass kisser planted on a orange ass of treason:

Republican U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz got engaged. @ Maro Lago of all un romantic disgusting places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

https://www.miamiherald.com/miami-com/miami-com-news/article248196880.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Gaining momentum all Trumpsters its real too.

giphy_s.gif

Semper Supra! 

:D

On January 6, 2021 Trump martialed his civilian force to March on the Capitol.  He baited the mob and fueled the fire of rebellion against the U.S. Government.  The rhetoric was so convoluted and full of lies; which was designed to enrage a mob to violence and all along he knew his rhetoric would resonate with his base to engage the mob to violence.  I searched youtube far and wide and downloaded the video which shows Trump in all his madness of lies and mob baiting.  Here is the video:

This rally was planned.  The NSA was fully aware of what would transpire, the data was clear from social media and if you think Trump did not know what this crowd was about to do.  Go join all the ostrich's that bury their heads in the sand with all the Trump followers.

During WWII valiant G.I's had to rid the world of a man like this:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What was actually said:

"We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women," Trump told his supporters shortly before the Capitol assault. "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/jan/11/timeline-what-trump-said-jan-6-capitol-riot/

Edited by zep73
  • Like 3

Tom, you need to consider this trump incited act of domestic terrorism was a failure, we can speculate from who there were and what they had with them they likely would have killed people had they not been such a bumbling mess. ( besides the cop the killed )

Of course all decent people worldwide are damning the event the perpetrators and placing blame where it belongs at trump.

The only people trying to grasp at straws and talk themselves blue in the face making lame empty excuses to try to divert any blame away from trump, when he has been impeached for it that speaks volumes,

You won't change the mind of a trumptser it would be like changing the mind of a subject of doh applesauce or jimmy jones.

Edited by the13bats
crap eyes, tiny phone spell correct that isnt
  • Like 2

Follow the money and follow the lies.  This ill fated mob plan to go kill congressmen and woman has Trump's fingerprints along with his cronies on it.  Trump must suffer far worse then a slap on the hand!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Follow the money and follow the lies.  This ill fated mob plan to go kill congressmen and woman has Trump's fingerprints along with his cronies on it.  Trump must suffer far worse then a slap on the hand!

Sure, it seems like it,  trumps been a 4 year run of bumbling failures just like the attack on the capital,

However, we are no better than the trump minions who stormed the capitals if we knee jerk to the pitchforks, tar and feathers we need to sit back and allow the pieces to be found and placed together and only then can trump be convicted in court not by a mob.

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Sure, it seems like it,  trumps been a 4 year run of bumbling failures just like the attack on the capital,

However, we are no better than the trump minions who stormed the capitals if we knee jerk to the pitchforks, tar and feathers we need to sit back and allow the pieces to be found and placed together and only then can trump be convicted in court not by a mob.

They have the evidence our own government does not know how to process it.  It is utter treason you shall know.

6 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

They have the evidence our own government does not know how to process it.  It is utter treason you shall know.

I will wait and watch but my gut says you are nail on head.

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I will wait and watch but my gut says you are nail on head.

This is very dark day indeed, scores of Capitol police knowingly stood down and did not show up for work.   So get out your calculator and begin   400 + or minus men Then who told them to stay home does it go to the top.  Remember our own government is ****ed right now with the Executive branch going to war with the legislative.  Can I shout this any louder """"IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB TRUMPS STAMP OF APPOVAL"""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Skip to 6:25

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2021 at 3:39 PM, Tom O'Neil said:

I'm no fan of a man who does not lead, but destroys.  I do not support a liar

Were you a fan of Obama?  He didn't lead. He destroyed the health care industry in this country.  And he lied through his teeth to the American people while he did it. 

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan."

You are just another typical Trump hater Tommy...because the Media told you Hate the Orange Haired Man.   

It isn't that you aren't a fan of a liar or one who destroys at all.  You just are not a Trump fan.  You are a Trump Hater.  Just like all the other hypocrites with signs in their yard that say, 'Hate does not live here!' but they hate on Trump because well...he's evil you know?   

On 1/14/2021 at 2:47 AM, Tom O'Neil said:

On January 6, 2021 Trump martialed his civilian force to March on the Capitol.  He baited the mob and fueled the fire of rebellion against the U.S. Government.  The rhetoric was so convoluted and full of lies; which was designed to enrage a mob to violence and all along he knew his rhetoric would resonate with his base to engage the mob to violence.  I searched youtube far and wide and downloaded the video which shows Trump in all his madness of lies and mob baiting.  Here is the video:

This rally was planned.  The NSA was fully aware of what would transpire, the data was clear from social media and if you think Trump did not know what this crowd was about to do.  Go join all the ostrich's that bury their heads in the sand with all the Trump followers.

During WWII valiant G.I's had to rid the world of a man like this:

I'm sick of people comparing Republican Presidents to Adolph Hitler. They did it to George W Bush as well.  I am reporting your hate speech.

3 minutes ago, joc said:

I'm sick of people comparing Republican Presidents to Adolph Hitler. They did it to George W Bush as well.  I am reporting your hate speech.

If anything, the 20,000 troops in DC are far more of a fascist showing. It's the Democrats burning of the Reichstag. It gives them the legitimacy (falsely) to put up a wall around the government (notice how walls are good now) and have armed troops at the inauguration even though no one else will be there.

Even the pentagon confirmed there is no known active plot from any groups around inauguration day. Maybe the 20,000 troops were requested by Biden, so he would how Trump feels when speaking to a crowd

• The topic was locked