Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Impeachment Articles against Joe Biden

Eldorado

The right and the left have gone bat poop bonkers in this country. Trump was a symptom of a deeper problem. A deep divide amounsgt the cities and the rest of the country has been growing for years. A quick look at how the counties lean, and you can see that the left occupies the cities while the right occupy nearly everywhere else. The people in the cities want to impose their economics and reliance on government on everywhere else, and they use political manipulations to get their way. Enterprising politicians get rich off the struggle for influence, and so does the media constantly playing off of confirmation bias. Large corporations buy up rural farm land and displacing rural ways of life with nowhere to retreat, and things like death taxes and twisting of rules of what one can call “organic” farming shuffle land into the hands of corporations. 

The left constantly hacks at the second amendment, insults, loots and riots off of false racial narritives. Even moderates defend their actions. ...”Well they are oppressed” Yes it’s absolutely false numbers do not lie. Black men being hunted and killed by police and oppressed is catagorically undeniably false. The socioeconomic lasting effects of the migration of freed slaves and the subsequent segregation laws have left many black communities in a poverty cycle. A poverty cycle breeds violent counter cultures and thus balck men are more likely to engage with police, leave their families, and commit violence thus you see more violent encounters with police by sheer probability.... but the police are racist? Poppycock! It’s basic probability a group of people that commits  more crime relative to their population will inevitably tangle with police more relative to their population. Think I’m racist for telling the truth? It did start because of racism that put black men into these cycles, but the police and everybody else are not racists because of the results. Black men occupy about 4.5% of the population and comitt about half of all murders and something like 30% of all violent crime. There are 300 million people in this country, and some police do screw up, but the narrative is amplified by selction bias and perpetuated by confirmation bias. More white people are killed in actual numbers, but it is never blasted all over social media. They are white and their ancestors were slave owners so they don’t matter. It’s sickening! Then it’s used as a tool of the left to gain unwitting support from people white and black who are suffering from these cognative biases and preyed upon by power seeking politicians and the media. 

Nearly half the country voted for Trump even with his loopy logic. He represents somone who will not cow toe the virtue signaling and political mechanations of the left. That’s what half this country wants. They want it to stop. They want to stand up to the bullying, name calling, assault on their religion and way of life. The left does not want unity, it wants everyone who does not think like them to take a knee. 

What happened at the White House was pressure valve and a canary in the coke mine. If Biden wants to really lead, he needs to stop perpetuating partisan lies. The next riot that happens because a police Officer was forced to shoot some idiot who happens to be black, he needs to come out and tell it how it is. If the cop was trigger happy so be it, but if the idiot tries to grab his gun or goes for something in his vehicle, then he needs to tell it how it is and stand behind the officer public ally. The good people of this country are tired of the constant lying. 

You would think I’m right leaning because I have said what I have said, but I’m not. I’m socially liberal and economically conservative. 

Progress cannot be built on lies and lip service. It’s going to get a lot worse before it gets better. The salt of the earth people in this country are getting more and more tired of the crap thrown at them, and it is allowing the extreme right to grow in numbers and gain more influence because the left is frankly making them right and validating their extreme beliefs. 

I don’t think Biden is the man for the Job. He is a career politician. Don’t fool yourself they are all there to get rich. You don’t think his son gets those lucrative foreign contracts because of business genius do you? 

I a wish a real leader would step up somewhere. Trump was a zit that needed to be popped, and Biden an opportunist. I prey to the gods that Biden can see what is really happening and realize that truth needs to be told. 

rant over ahha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Yep, thanks for the update. Here's some more news from various sources for more details on this. Does not seem like the actual paperwork is available yet, so take reports with a grain of salt. 

The Hill: https://thehill.com/homenews/house/535317-rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-files-articles-of-impeachment-against-biden

CBS46: https://www.cbs46.com/news/congresswoman-greene-files-articles-of-impeachment-against-president-biden/article_b6fb3544-5c2b-11eb-abd0-a7ac268026b8.html

Independent UK: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-impeachment-taylor-greene-qanon-b1790965.html

• Like 1

How does a whackjob like that get into a decent job let alone keep it? 

Only in America? 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Boggles the mind this guy is in charge my god

IMG_20210121_213145.jpg

That's great news.

God is a prick and complete f up. Should have been sacked centuries ago. 

Biden would be a massive improvement on god. Heck, the housefly that landed on Pences head would be better. 

2 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

IMG_20210121_213145.jpg

Indeed....

but of course he isn't actually in charge and he's just a Front Man --- a puppet  for the authoritarian left - and will be run (handled) by a committee...

I doubt he will will ever make a decision of his own or say anything official that isn't scripted...

It is probably his shakey state of mind and that he is compromised that made him the ideal candidate for those pulling the strings - 
Anyone that had a mind of their own or didn't support the Warmongering Industrial Military Complex were quickly maneuvered out of the picture -

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, bee said:

Indeed....

but of course he isn't actually in charge and he's just a Front Man --- a puppet  for the authoritarian left - and will be run (handled) by a committee...

I doubt he will will ever make a decision of his own or say anything official that isn't scripted...

It is probably his shakey state of mind and that he is compromised that made him the ideal candidate for those pulling the strings - 
Anyone that had a mind of their own or didn't support the Warmongering Industrial Military Complex were quickly maneuvered out of the picture -

Of course, I mean an internet conspiracy nut would know these things......  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, bee said:

support [for] the Warmongering Industrial Military Complex

I wonder if there's a metric for that.  How would you measure it?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Of course, I mean an internet conspiracy nut would know these things......  :rolleyes:

and an ignorant or naïve authoritarian nut would make a comment like the one above..... :rolleyes:

Edited by bee
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

and an ignorant or naïve authoritarian nut would make a comment like the one above..... :rolleyes:

Nah, anyone would

Authoritarian :lol: your a riot. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Hmm.  Seems like the only result was Greene getting booted from all her committee assignments:  House ousts Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from committees in unprecedented vote | Fox News

Democrats said they were forced to take action to uphold the standards of decency in Congress

:rolleyes: Funniest thing I've heard in decades. :lol:

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1

From the link:

Republicans widely disavowed Greene's past comments -- which included QAnon conspiracies, claims that mass school schoolings were staged, suggesting a plane didn't hit the Pentagon during 9/11, endorsing violence against prominent Democrats and espousing anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim views.

How does someone like that even get a job? Whoever hired her should be questioned if they are capable as well. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

Joe Biden claimed today that he was once shot at in a 2005 visit to the green zone in Iraq.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, psyche101 said:

From the link:

Republicans widely disavowed Greene's past comments -- which included QAnon conspiracies, claims that mass school schoolings were staged, suggesting a plane didn't hit the Pentagon during 9/11, endorsing violence against prominent Democrats and espousing anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim views.

How does someone like that even get a job? Whoever hired her should be questioned if they are capable as well. 

She wasn’t really hired by anyone specific. She was voted into office by her constituents. The folks of the 14th district in Georgia voted her in. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, psyche101 said:

From the link:

Admittedly I don’t know anything about this lady, but I can’t take any of this as truth without evidence. I mean it’s not like msm is above lying. Heck it’s all they do. 

BTW a plane, at least not the plane they said, never did hit the pentagon. If it had, the fbi wouldn’t have confiscated the all the video recordings of it, even from private businesses, then refused to show a single one of them. 

And I mean how big of a Q supporter was she? Did she just agree with a post? It’s not like that Q person was never right. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

12 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Joe Biden claimed today that he was once shot at in a 2005 visit to the green zone in Iraq.  

He's just following Hillary's example.   

• Like 1

On 1/21/2021 at 12:23 PM, White Crane Feather said:

The right and the left have gone bat poop bonkers in this country. Trump was a symptom of a deeper problem. A deep divide amounsgt the cities and the rest of the country has been growing for years. A quick look at how the counties lean, and you can see that the left occupies the cities while the right occupy nearly everywhere else. The people in the cities want to impose their economics and reliance on government on everywhere else, and they use political manipulations to get their way. Enterprising politicians get rich off the struggle for influence, and so does the media constantly playing off of confirmation bias. Large corporations buy up rural farm land and displacing rural ways of life with nowhere to retreat, and things like death taxes and twisting of rules of what one can call “organic” farming shuffle land into the hands of corporations. 

The left constantly hacks at the second amendment, insults, loots and riots off of false racial narritives. Even moderates defend their actions. ...”Well they are oppressed” Yes it’s absolutely false numbers do not lie. Black men being hunted and killed by police and oppressed is catagorically undeniably false. The socioeconomic lasting effects of the migration of freed slaves and the subsequent segregation laws have left many black communities in a poverty cycle. A poverty cycle breeds violent counter cultures and thus balck men are more likely to engage with police, leave their families, and commit violence thus you see more violent encounters with police by sheer probability.... but the police are racist? Poppycock! It’s basic probability a group of people that commits  more crime relative to their population will inevitably tangle with police more relative to their population. Think I’m racist for telling the truth? It did start because of racism that put black men into these cycles, but the police and everybody else are not racists because of the results. Black men occupy about 4.5% of the population and comitt about half of all murders and something like 30% of all violent crime. There are 300 million people in this country, and some police do screw up, but the narrative is amplified by selction bias and perpetuated by confirmation bias. More white people are killed in actual numbers, but it is never blasted all over social media. They are white and their ancestors were slave owners so they don’t matter. It’s sickening! Then it’s used as a tool of the left to gain unwitting support from people white and black who are suffering from these cognative biases and preyed upon by power seeking politicians and the media. 

Nearly half the country voted for Trump even with his loopy logic. He represents somone who will not cow toe the virtue signaling and political mechanations of the left. That’s what half this country wants. They want it to stop. They want to stand up to the bullying, name calling, assault on their religion and way of life. The left does not want unity, it wants everyone who does not think like them to take a knee. 

What happened at the White House was pressure valve and a canary in the coke mine. If Biden wants to really lead, he needs to stop perpetuating partisan lies. The next riot that happens because a police Officer was forced to shoot some idiot who happens to be black, he needs to come out and tell it how it is. If the cop was trigger happy so be it, but if the idiot tries to grab his gun or goes for something in his vehicle, then he needs to tell it how it is and stand behind the officer public ally. The good people of this country are tired of the constant lying. 

You would think I’m right leaning because I have said what I have said, but I’m not. I’m socially liberal and economically conservative. 

Progress cannot be built on lies and lip service. It’s going to get a lot worse before it gets better. The salt of the earth people in this country are getting more and more tired of the crap thrown at them, and it is allowing the extreme right to grow in numbers and gain more influence because the left is frankly making them right and validating their extreme beliefs. 

I don’t think Biden is the man for the Job. He is a career politician. Don’t fool yourself they are all there to get rich. You don’t think his son gets those lucrative foreign contracts because of business genius do you? 

I a wish a real leader would step up somewhere. Trump was a zit that needed to be popped, and Biden an opportunist. I prey to the gods that Biden can see what is really happening and realize that truth needs to be told. 

rant over ahha

Very good post.  

Pelosi buys a $million in Tesla stock and a couple weeks later the zombie signs an executive order on electric vehicles.   Amazing how the insider trading works.  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Myles said:

Very good post.  

Pelosi buys a $million in Tesla stock and a couple weeks later the zombie signs an executive order on electric vehicles.   Amazing how the insider trading works.  

Well hehehe... I can’t complain much on that one personally. I have been investing in Tesla since the beginning. I do hear you though. I simply have profited from that company so much that I just can’t saying anything since I’m an investor. Electric Cars were bound to come out in a serous way and Elon was the one to do it. Petroleum is combusersome. I’m not even talking about the global warming stuff. It’s just the whole industry is just a big mess. Musk is hell bent on bringing viable electric cars to the world, and I think that is a good thing. 

• Like 3

On 1/22/2021 at 12:39 AM, President-Elect Acidhead said:

IMG_20210121_213145.jpg

he is not,  he can't physically be in charge,  it wouldn't be that bad if he actually was,   

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rashore said:

She wasn’t really hired by anyone specific. She was voted into office by her constituents. The folks of the 14th district in Georgia voted her in. 

Wow.

That's even more of a worry.

On 2/5/2021 at 1:13 PM, President-Elect Acidhead said:

War hero.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwkcSbsacXwv4PELXlM1S

The civil war was no picnic you know.

Edited by psyche101

13 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Admittedly I don’t know anything about this lady, but I can’t take any of this as truth without evidence. I mean it’s not like msm is above lying. Heck it’s all they do. 

BTW a plane, at least not the plane they said, never did hit the pentagon. If it had, the fbi wouldn’t have confiscated the all the video recordings of it, even from private businesses, then refused to show a single one of them. 

And I mean how big of a Q supporter was she? Did she just agree with a post? It’s not like that Q person was never right. 

Dude, if you are as crazy as she is, and going by your post that does seem a distinct possibility, you're not going to see it are you. 

• The topic was locked