Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious dark helicopters circling LA

Eldorado

Yesterday, plane spotters in the greater Los Angeles area caught glimpses of three mysterious Bell 407 helicopters painted overall in what looks to be a dark gray color, but with no easily identifiable markings.

Covered in antennas that one might expect to see on examples in use by military or law enforcement units, but unlike any we at The War Zone are familiar with, the sightings immediately caught our attention.

While we don't know for sure who is operating them or for what purpose, these helicopters appear to have a very unusual history and there are solid indications that they could be associated with a very secretive U.S. military aviation unit.

Full article at The Drive magazine: Link

• Like 1

I saw helicopters like those in Dallas in the early 2000's.  In New Mexico we have seen those around military installations in the Monzano mountains before that.  

• Like 2

Not saying it's aliens but... 

alienmeme-5.jpg

~

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Not saying it's aliens but... 

~

No, those helicopters are military.  I have seen them up close.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Some states' Highway Patrol use these 407 scout choppers.

• Thanks 1

We've just been told we'll be seeing a helicopter in our area which will be inspecting the electric lines. I guess they're used for all sorts of purposes now.

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/berks/met-ed-advises-of-low-flying-helicopter-inspecting-lines/article_1602bc3e-56b3-11eb-8638-37bff9df2a94.html?fbclid=IwAR2yZdc9uRX-NhK9U5zsSb4thJ11udWaYLNx7RVkW_44wHy5C8mLOy_CrIw

• Thanks 1