Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schilling says AIG canceled policy

Sakari

1 hour ago, Sakari said:

But something happened this time. A candidate promised to cure cancer if he was elected president. He did this on his campaign. Once I saw this for myself, and heard this for myself, I realized there is no where lower you can go. Trying to get votes off of families with children and loved ones that have cancer. That is disgusting. It is not a promise any of my Oncologists would even come close too. It is immoral and sick.

Since Joe's son Beau Biden died at age 46 of a brain tumor and was sick for a couple of years, I would guess Joe Biden would want to find a cure for cancer as much as anybody could.   But, he should have promised to direct more money into research, that is something he might achieve.  Finding a cure is not guaranteed and should not be promised..  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

This wouldn't be covered under protecting their corporate image? Isn't there a golden rule about bad optics? Most businesses have them, and use them as needed. Are insurance companies not allowed this option? I really don't know, and would appreciate any information you can give me.

Insurance is an invisible product.  The image isn't visible to be affected.

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Were they as terrified as your "surrogate Muslim family" was for the past 4 years?

Well, being terrified as a muslim in USA is longer than just the trump years to be honest. However, considering what is going on right now between white Americans, I call the muslim bashing times, "good old times".

Just now, Gromdor said:

Insurance is an invisible product.  The image isn't visible to be affected.

But the companies reputation for selling insurance to said highly visible person isnt? Not being snarky, just confused.

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

But the companies reputation for selling insurance to said highly visible person isnt? Not being snarky, just confused.

How would anyone ever know?  It's not like a car that everyone can see him driving around in or a restaurant they can see him eat in.  It's an invisible industry.  I mean what insurance company does Biden use?  How about Trump?  No one can see it to know and it's too obscure to care about. 

Edited by Gromdor

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Put it this way. The buildings that the kkk meet in have insurance. 70 some odd million people voted trump, are the insurance companies going to move out of the red states? No. Seriously doubt they monitor some old mans social media. That is actually very laughable right there.

Ok, I'm getting the picture now. I really do appreciate your telling me. And I apologize for being so blunt. No excuse for it.

• Like 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Ok, I'm getting the picture now. I really do appreciate your telling me. And I apologize for being so blunt. No excuse for it.

Same. Just felt like you were taking a bit too much pleasure from this guys misfortune.

Peace

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

How would anyone ever know?  It's not like a car that everyone can see him driving around in or a restaurant they can see him eat in.  It's an invisible industry.  I mean what insurance company does Biden use?  How about Trump?  No one can see it to know and it's too obscure to care about. 

Thanks Gromdor. I can be a little thick at times, and I appreciate your patience. 

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Same. Just felt like you were taking a bit too much pleasure from this guys misfortune.

Peace

You are right. I was. I feel like a turd now. Sad that I needed you to point that out to me. Lesson learned, and you have my gratitude, OverSword. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Dang. Double post. Sorry.

Edited by Hankenhunter

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

You have little nuggests of good stuff in that diatribe but most is so darn jaded by your hate and based down right delusions, dont bet about me, you will lose,

i dont get my facts about trump from evil social media or msm i get my info straight from the jackasses ahem horses mouth.

I know its sad but of the trump subjects ive met they have proven to me they are to some degree or another racists, i haven't met all trump supporters so i cant say all are,

You have cancer, sorry to hear that, i hope you do get better i sincerely do,  i understand the anger you feel about trump saying he will cure cancer. ( if reelected )

So is this where i yell at the sky how trump bumbled and failed his way through covid costing extra lives with his gross incompatance, remember a few of his classics like it will go away like a miracle by summer,  which it didnt but a few weeks ago trump showed his concerns for sky rocketing covid numbers by golfing and trying to take underserved credit for the vax.

I know its media sources but oh well, trump did say it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-cure-cancer-aids-joe-biden-orlando-campaign-rally/

https://www.theroot.com/wait-what-trump-claims-he-is-going-to-end-the-aids-ep-1836910447

https://gizmodo.com/president-trump-promises-to-cure-cancer-if-re-elected-d-1835640574

No fake news about it, trump was recorded saying it.

So i fully understand why you dislike him.

Your reading skills are horrible. You missed where I said I am not a trump supporter, clearly I might add. I told you why I voted who I voted for. 

Again. Do you even know where to go on the government sites to see what our representatives vote on, and do? Actual facts? I touched on that also. 

I have not hate for anyone. Pretty sure I mentioned that also. I hate that people are so divided. That I do hate. I hate that people are so easily triggered. I have been guilty of that. I hate that biden used promising to cure cancer to get votes. But, I do not hate anyone. (Pedophiles, rapists, animal abusers. I do hate them.)

As for your sentence on trump saying he will cure cancer. You just showed how little you research. Plain and simple. You show this by posting that, after stating you are sorry for hearing about mine. Show me one reputable source, video with audio, of him promising to cure cancer. Not saying "we are very close, and heading in the right direction", because that is a valid statement. Just this alone shows how bad people let social media educate them. And, to me that is not ignorance, that is being an idiot.

Here you go. I can give you the link to the entire speech if you want, and other ones. A lot of people in my cancer support groups are seeing this now, or saw it too late, and said had they known this, they would never have voted for him, nor their family members. Biden "promises". And he dos say it, unlike your cancel culture hearing on trump.

Joe Biden's Other Stunning Campaign Promises - CONAN on TBS - YouTube

LOL on your cancel culture. Below is the quote from Trumps speech. (I do not support him) Please, tell me where in your thought cycle does he say he "promises" to cure anything? "Promise" is the key word. So you understand, in the last 5 years, Cancer treatments have advanced big time, and many Oncologists are thinking (notice that word) that some cures for some cancer genomes will happen soon. Notice the "and we are getting closer all the time"???  Do I need to spell that out for you, and explain the difference between a promise and stating facts? Look at how you were taken in by a false headline. So easily fooled. 

“We will push onward with new medical frontiers. We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases, including cancer and others and we’re getting closer all the time,” Trump shouted Tuesday night in Orlando, Florida while formally launching his re-election campaign.

“We will eradicate AIDS in America once and for all and we’re very close,” Trump continued. “We will lay the foundation for landing American astronauts on the surface of Mars.”

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Since Joe's son Beau Biden died at age 46 of a brain tumor and was sick for a couple of years, I would guess Joe Biden would want to find a cure for cancer as much as anybody could.   But, he should have promised to direct more money into research, that is something he might achieve.  Finding a cure is not guaranteed and should not be promised..  

Exactly. 

We (speaking on people I talk to in the cancer support groups) would love to hear a candidate say "I promise I will have the same urgency, funds, and effort put into cancer treatments and cures as we did for Corona" Or something on those lines. But to promise a cure is just wrong.

Oncologists do not even say that. They know better than to give false hope like that. They tell us that (cancer dependent, and genome dependent) huge strides have been made in the last 5 years, and it looks like we are getting close. Mine did go as far as to say he thinks there will be a cure for BRAF negative Melanoma in the next 10 years. Or at the least, a strong treatment for it. And, he made it clear it was an opinion, based off of tiral data. He did also go on talking about how many promising trials were out there, and just kind of disappeared off of the radar. Things he thought might be it, and failed at the end.

A lot of people do not realize that "cancer" can not have a cure all. Every type of cancer has different types of genomes. I have Melanoma, that has no BRAF. My options for treatment are Keytruda, or a combination of Keytruda / Yervoy. If my Melanoma were BRAF positive, it would have over 9 options for treatment. 

So, curing "cancer" is really a HUGE thing to say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sakari said:

Exactly. 

We (speaking on people I talk to in the cancer support groups) would love to hear a candidate say "I promise I will have the same urgency, funds, and effort put into cancer treatments and cures as we did for Corona" Or something on those lines. But to promise a cure is just wrong.

Oncologists do not even say that. They know better than to give false hope like that. They tell us that (cancer dependent, and genome dependent) huge strides have been made in the last 5 years, and it looks like we are getting close. Mine did go as far as to say he thinks there will be a cure for BRAF negative Melanoma in the next 10 years. Or at the least, a strong treatment for it. And, he made it clear it was an opinion, based off of tiral data. He did also go on talking about how many promising trials were out there, and just kind of disappeared off of the radar. Things he thought might be it, and failed at the end.

A lot of people do not realize that "cancer" can not have a cure all. Every type of cancer has different types of genomes. I have Melanoma, that has no BRAF. My options for treatment are Keytruda, or a combination of Keytruda / Yervoy. If my Melanoma were BRAF positive, it would have over 9 options for treatment. 

So, curing "cancer" is really a HUGE thing to say.

Very good post.

That is one reason I trust professionals like doctors more than politicians.  Doctors earn and maintain a reputation by correctly telling patients the possible outcomes and possibilities.  The good ones might offer some human to human interaction, but no promises.

A politician  has only promises and often they are not even held to those.  IMO, part of our problem now is that we have never held these guys accountable for what they promise and they know they can get away with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Sakari said:

Miner myself. Freeport copper in Gold, Morenci, Arizona. Saying anyone who supports Trump is bad for business is pretty ignorant. I mean, it is your opinion, and almost half (I tend to think more) support him over Biden. What is bad for business is to make someone suffer because they have a diferent opinion than you do. 

It is very hard for me to see how Biden won Arizona. Not sure if you saw my other reply, I think they are all corrupt sob's. Just p***ed Biden promised to cure cancer if elected. So, I think anyone that supported that and voted for him can frankly go to hell. But, I do not believe in that hell, so not saying much :)

I ca say I heard this story on ESPN, and it seems to be gaining steam. I do not know all of the facts. I do know the dude is set for life, and I see no reason for him to lie, and set himself up for a antiflamatory (whatever it is called) law suit. He even says that.

Anyway. Off to bed. Up at 2:30 AM. Hour drive to the mine. Have a good night.

not ignorant sorry mate.. not looking at things this way is ignorant.. because this is the way the world is heading.. Corporations have more say in politics now than they did at the turn of last century.. people use online reviews .. feedbacks etc more and more when dealing with companies.. Social Media.. online platforms.. etc.. welcome to the 21st Century.. Hell.. campaigns to stop a store selling a certain product.. or stop doing business with another company because the other company does unethical things.. you have seen it in the last 4 years :) .. and again.. AIG is a global company.. not just in america.. and trump is not well loved around the world as he and his followers like to think.. 

and as for Biden promising to cure cancer if elected.. trump did something similar in 2019.. 

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/trump-cincinnati-promises-cure-cancer-and-aids-very-shortly-2019-8?r=US&IR=T

to be honest.. do not really care if he is or isn't lying.. as I said.. its a business decision by AIG.. and yes.. Trump is bad for business.. especially if you have a global market.. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

and as for Biden promising to cure cancer if elected.. trump did something similar in 2019.. 

Did not mean ignorant in a bad way.

I have had to post this too many times now. My cancer support groups, when they saw Biden promising to cure cancer if elected. A bunch said "Had I seen this, I would not have voted for him, nor my family members". He promises it, if elected.

Trump does not promise it. Trump says the truth. We are getting closer every day. He never once promises anything like that.

Now, if Trump had done the same or similar, I would be just as p***ed at him. He did not. And, to excuse it by the, "well, that other guy did something similar" does not make it ok either in my book.

I can furnish both videos. Kind of sick of it really though. As for this Schilling thing. Same. Posted it. Done with it. Did not even really follow it to close. This politics and corona are just toxic, and bad all around. Social media, same. Toxic **** we should all do away with.

I am with you on corporations. They run the world.

2 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

Very true, they both made the claim just worded differently at different times, if a person loves trump hates biden they will paint it trump said it right biden said it wrong or vice versa depending which person is supported, its very obvious,  both trump and biden have made cliams to curing cancer, people preaching otherwise are biased. but only one of the 2 trump cost extra lives with his failure response to covid and lies about it.