Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Brandy333

11 Year Old Brother A Nightmare

seanjo

Not enough discipline.

Brandy333

My dad grew up in a family of 9 kids, and at least one sister was a troublemaker.   He said she would do things, but was able to convince his mom and dad the other kids did those things and they would all get spankings.  Then the sister would go around smiling, singing and dancing with her dolls, and told the other kids "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you in trouble".   Dad said that happened over and over.

Edited by Brandy333

Nuclear Wessel
On 1/15/2021 at 5:45 PM, Brandy333 said:

My dad grew up in a family of 9 kids, and at least one sister was a troublemaker.   He said she would do things, but was able to convince his mom and dad the other kids did those things and they would all get spankings.  Then the sister would go around smiling, singing and dancing with her dolls, and told the other kids "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you in trouble".   Dad said that happened over and over.

Was she a psychopath by any chance?

• Like 1

Brandy333
25 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Was she a psychopath by any chance?

I don't know, it's possible.   In her later years she could be sarcastic and rude.  I don't think her childhood attitude changed much.

Sir Wearer of Hats
On 1/16/2021 at 3:18 AM, Brandy333 said:

I’d say Oppositional Defiance Disorder, perhaps Berderline Personality Disorder but I’d need to know the triggering events and the preseeding events to those.