Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should Pelosi be Impeached?

OverSword

Should Pelosi be Impeached for ignoring the interest of the American people in order to gain partisan advantage politically?  When she came to the table on the relief bill she did freely admit that the reason why was because there is a democratic president coming to the white house.  Listen to Dan Crenshaw's short speech about it.

Evil, greedy, corrupt.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Should Pelosi be Impeached

Throw her in jail first then impeach her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We need to vote all of the old timers out and quit voting for the same person over and over and over until they die.  That would solve a lot of our political problems if it could no longer be a viable career.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Throw her in jail for what?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

What, no execution before impeachment?

I must admit she has the charm of a thousand year old turd, but..! A lot of people voted on her, so she's entitled to her chair. And she hasn't broken any laws.

Edited by zep73
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, she just needs to be voted out and put in a nursing home.

The thing that many don't understand about Pelosi is that she comes from San Francisco, one of the wealthiest and most liberal places on the planet.  The reason she has acquired so much power in the democratic party is because she is a huge source of wealth for the DNC through donations from her wealthy constituency.  She spreads these donations around by funding election campaigns around the nation for other democratic candidates who are then beholden to her and in a roundabout way to Californian donors.  With all of that money she has created a huge block of senators and congressmembers that will vote how she tells them to regardless of the right or wrong of it.  That makes her a major source of corruption in our federal government and explains why she will not be voted out of office anytime soon.  She is the spokesperson and the frontline worker for the wealthy liberal elites that have as much in common with most of us as we do with Beyonce and Bill Gates.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The thing that many don't understand about Pelosi is that she comes from San Francisco, one of the wealthiest and most liberal places on the planet.  The reason she has acquired so much power in the democratic party is because she is a huge source of wealth for the DNC through donations from her wealthy constituency.  She spreads these donations around by funding election campaigns around the nation for other democratic candidates who are then beholden to her and in a roundabout way to Californian donors.  With all of that money she has created a huge block of senators and congressmembers that will vote how she tells them to regardless of the right or wrong of it.  That makes her a major source of corruption in our federal government and explains why she will not be voted out of office anytime soon.  She is the spokesperson and the frontline worker for the wealthy liberal elites that have as much in common with most of us as we do with Beyonce and Bill Gates.

In other words, a sucessful politicitan like Mitch or any other republican that has been in office for over 20 years.   Pot calling kettle black.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

In other words, a sucessful politicitan like Mitch or any other republican that has been in office for over 20 years.

Yes.  The big difference here is that Mitch comes from one of the poorest states per GDP and Nancy comes from the very wealthiest, thus has more funds to influence elections in other states on behalf of her party so is a larger source of corruption and influence.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, third_eye said:

For being anti Trump, hence against God, thus witchcraft... 

~

It seems she also likes jelly...what a pervert

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yes.  The big difference here is that Mitch comes from one of the poorest states per GDP and Nancy comes from the very wealthiest, thus has more funds to influence elections in other states on behalf of her party so is a larger source of corruption and influence.

Then we need to quit voting for career politicians no matter what state or what their influence, we have the votes.    No one is paying me for my vote, nor are they paying you.   If we weren't so stupid our country would not have this problem, but big money talks and zombies follow.   We need to break the trance and get people to think again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

We need to break the trance and get people to think again.

In San Francisco :mellow: ...................................

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I dunno, being rich and powerful for decades while your constituents are destitute seems a little rotten smelling to me.

The idea that because the people he represents are among the poorest in the nation so he must not be corrupt seems a little bizarre too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

In San Francisco :mellow: ...................................

?

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

We need to vote all of the old timers out and quit voting for the same person over and over and over until they die.  That would solve a lot of our political problems if it could no longer be a viable career.

why not have a limit on how many times they can sit..

you can only have a president twice.. so why not set limit terms for the rest as well ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

why not have a limit on how many times they can sit..

you can only have a president twice.. so why not set limit terms for the rest as well ?

They had a limit but somehow they were allowed to vote themselves a raise and remove the limit.   So we have to impose the limit by voting them out.   I know it is different in Oz

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zep73 said:

What, no execution before impeachment?

I must admit she has the charm of a thousand year old turd, but..! A lot of people voted on her, so she's entitled to her chair. And she hasn't broken any laws.

She didn't win by a lot of votes. She won by a narrow margin. A whole lot of people may have voted on her but a whole lot of people didn't. Someone can win with a whole lot of votes and there can be a whole lot of opposition votes too. It's wise not to just forget these people. Everyone seems to do that. She made it by the skin of her teeth.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/03/pelosi-speaker-election-454076

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I dunno, being rich and powerful for decades while your constituents are destitute seems a little rotten smelling to me.

The idea that because the people he represents are among the poorest in the nation so he must not be corrupt seems a little bizarre too.

That's not what I meant.  I was pointing out that Pelosi has the capacity to bring much larger monetary donations to use as influence than not only McConnel but pretty much every other politician in the USA. That is why her position in the Democratic party is pretty much unassailable.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

She didn't win by a lot of votes. She won by a narrow margin. A whole lot of people may have voted on her but a whole lot of people didn't. Someone can win with a whole lot of votes and there can be a whole lot of opposition votes too. It's wise not to just forget these people. Everyone seems to do that. She made it by the skin of her teeth.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/03/pelosi-speaker-election-454076

I hear you.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

why not have a limit on how many times they can sit.

Great idea.  Now all we have to do is wait for them to vote on that :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Then we need to quit voting for career politicians no matter what state or what their influence, we have the votes.    No one is paying me for my vote, nor are they paying you.   If we weren't so stupid our country would not have this problem, but big money talks and zombies follow.   We need to break the trance and get people to think again.

AOC has already been warned not to oppose Schumer. I wonder what would happen if she endorsed someone else. She doesn't have to run against him personally.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/531759-new-york-democratic-party-chairman-warns-ocasio-cortez-against-schumer

• Like 3

Should she - don't know - will she be - No. 

The US system is set up to allow the majority party in either house to do what it likes 

Same in the UK if you get a decent majority like Boris has. 

If you have a majority - you can kiss goodbye to accountability. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 5