Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The AntiChrist Comes From Middle East

Brandy333

8 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Is the Last Days Antichrist Already Here? | (scoeadyrttlively.net)

It's possible the AC is already here on earth.   The concerning thing is that he is going to be very attractive and charismatic.   Many will think he's God and want to worship him.   

Must the AC be a 'him'?  Can it not be a woman?

(How about AOC?  lol)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

The concerning thing is that he is going to be very attractive and charismatic.

or she? why male?

Edit to add:

IMO the empowerment of women on this planet could well be our savior 

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

no, please do not throw links at me.. if you have something to say then say it in your own words

Well, I note the AC is referred to as the son of perdition, or the devil's son.

1 minute ago, Brandy333 said:

Well, I note the AC is referred to as the son of perdition, or the devil's son.

oh right, now what?:hmm:

It would seem that someone who comes from the Middle East would most likely lead and be worshipped by Muslims.

Recent events have shown the bar to be pretty low for a figure that some will worship and follow without question.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Brandy333 said:

What do you mean, what are you asking?

I do not know what I'm asking really, in all honesty... Personally I find threads of this nature ridiculous- so my apologies for posting, Brandy.

I'll leave it.. Peace to you;)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

I do not know what I'm asking really, in all honesty... Personally I find threads of this nature ridiculous- so my apologies for posting, Brandy.

I'll leave it.. Peace to you;)

That's alright, but sorry you find it ridiculous.   I'd like to share something with you and all here.  It's not about the AC but is about Jesus.   Don't worry about posting back, but I feel drawn to do this.  To me it's beautiful.

Just As I Am Brian Doerksen YouTube - YouTube

click on the link.

I normally avoid religion out of respect to believers.

Im not feeling very good today and trying to procrastinate chores so here goes,

Isnt AC a construct of Christians and For the anti Christ stories to come true wouldnt that mean a lot of other religions would become invalid?

When i was little movies like omen scared me my grandmother would tell me people are not that stupid to worship one person like that, she died about 20 years back but i bet she would have been baffled how people blindly worship trump.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I normally avoid religion out of respect to believers.

Im not feeling very good today and trying to procrastinate chores so here goes,

Isnt AC a construct of Christians and For the anti Christ stories to come true wouldnt that mean a lot of other religions would become invalid?

When i was little movies like omen scared me my grandmother would tell me people are not that stupid to worship one person like that, she died about 20 years back but i bet she would have been baffled how people blindly worship trump.

No, the AC is very real, not made up by Christians.   Therefore other religions would not be invalidated.  Your Grandmother, God rest her soul, would be right except for the fact the AC will deceive people into believing he's God.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Bible says so

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

No, the AC is very real, not made up by Christians.   Therefore other religions would not be invalidated.  Your Grandmother, God rest her soul, would be right except for the fact the AC will deceive people into believing he's God.

How is AC real?

Trump is a messiah a God to many.

• Like 1

If there’s any such thing as God it wouldn’t put people in hell alive to burn forever without ceasing.  Can you believe how mentally twisted you would have to be to want to keep someone alive to torture them continually?  I mean, I’m just a human being, but I wouldn’t do that to my enemies if I had any.  Any being who fits the description of God as in supreme being and maker of the universe would have enough power to dissolve people from existence instantly without any pain and suffering whatsoever.  So, the idea of hell is a primitive fear of early humans that has been passed down over a thousand generations or more through our dna.  But that’s just what I think....so....carry on and have a good time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

The whole anti christ thing comes from revelation, which also shows that the anti christ will lose. So why would he even try in the first place ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Must the AC be a 'him'?  Can it not be a woman?

(How about AOC?  lol)

Because the men who wrote that chunk of the bible were in a place and time when women didn't have any power, and were often property of men. So the notion of a being as powerful as Christ being a woman would have been inconceivable to the men who wrote it. Due to societal norms at the time of writing, only a man could be considered for such a role. 

• Like 3