Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The AntiChrist Comes From Middle East

Brandy333

33 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, wait, I thought smileys on the end of a "joke" meant it was not really a joke, you know, like people saying something really mean and then ending it with "LOL" so they can claim it was a joke.    A good joke does not need a smiley on the end of it.

Oh come on!!!!!

:P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, odas said:

I know, I was just trying to make a joke but it was not very clear. I am a failed stand up comedian. Jokes were ok but I could not stand too long. Bone spurs. 

That's ok, thanks.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 1

Just now, odas said:

Oh come on!!!!!

:P

Well, that's what I think, and I am too literal minded to get all jokes but my experience is that the cues like "LOL" & a smiley on the end of something that seems mean is just a deflection because it really is meant to be mean but the person who typed it does not want to take responsibility for that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

I'm back home, had to go to the doc.   Anyhow, what I found may answer your question some at least about why God has not destroyed Satan yet.

Why didn't God kill or destroy Satan? | Bibleinfo.com

Ahh, so that is the excuse why people suffer because the angels or us lowly humans still don't understand the extent of "Satan's" evilness.  That makes no sense to me at all.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

Back to topic. Just thinking outloud now. It is a scary thought how people can be deceived even now, not to mention thousands of years ago. And the worst thing is that, either way, we do not know who is right or wrong.

Say Abraham. For his followers he was the messiah. For the others he was what we would call the Antichrist. Same goes for Moses, Jesus, Mohammad and others. Depends on what side you are.

And, as usual, the Antichrist will descet only those who follow him not the other side. The other side will be descite by someone else in return.

Not saying that Trump or Biden are AC but just wrap your head arround 75 million people blindly follow one person or 82 million the other. In the year 2020! Are we, as Humanity still that vurnable to false promisses, to se a deity in someone? Or the millions who followed Bin Laden, or Hitler or Stalin....and on and on?

We all talk about freedom. Freedom to smoke or not. To bear arms or not. To wear masks or not, to tell dirty jokes or not....but IMO true freedom is only when your mind is free. Free of decsite, of blindnes, of subordination. Everything else is just illusion.

11 minutes ago, odas said:

Back to topic. Just thinking outloud now. It is a scary thought how people can be deceived even now, not to mention thousands of years ago. And the worst thing is that, either way, we do not know who is right or wrong.

Say Abraham. For his followers he was the messiah. For the others he was what we would call the Antichrist. Same goes for Moses, Jesus, Mohammad and others. Depends on what side you are.

And, as usual, the Antichrist will descet only those who follow him not the other side. The other side will be descite by someone else in return.

Not saying that Trump or Biden are AC but just wrap your head arround 75 million people blindly follow one person or 82 million the other. In the year 2020! Are we, as Humanity still that vurnable to false promisses, to se a deity in someone? Or the millions who followed Bin Laden, or Hitler or Stalin....and on and on?

We all talk about freedom. Freedom to smoke or not. To bear arms or not. To wear masks or not, to tell dirty jokes or not....but IMO true freedom is only when your mind is free. Free of decsite, of blindnes, of subordination. Everything else is just illusion.

Using Biden and Trump as examples of your premise is simplistic and uninformed.  Of the people who voted for Biden or Trump only a small percentage of them are following what you would call a messiah, which is different that thinking that person is god.  It is almost as bad, because a few of those millions you mention might think of either of those as a messiah, a representative of god, but very few.   There is a lot of fear being used in both groups to control and manipulate that has nothing to do with any religion.   And honestly, I have not heard one person say that Biden is going to save us, though I have heard less than a handful say Trump was going to save us.   

The biggest problem with this is that people who want someone else to save them from what ever, will never get that, because it is a mental illness that can not be cured until the person realized the only one who can save them from what ever is themselves.   I am not talking about afterlife, that is something else entirely. But for your examples using politics, that is how it works.   If a group of people think a politician is the antichrist, which I have heard a few express about Obama and Trump they are deluded and need to get off their duffs and make what ever changes they think the politicians are supposed to make.  Politicians are never going to save or help anyone but themselves and those who own them (not the people, the corporations).    So now you took it way off topic and I ran with it.

I apologize, but I can't stifle myself when someone goes to such lengths to get politics into a non political thread.  

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Using Biden and Trump as examples of your premise is simplistic and uninformed.  Of the people who voted for Biden or Trump only a small percentage of them are following what you would call a messiah, which is different that thinking that person is god.  It is almost as bad, because a few of those millions you mention might think of either of those as a messiah, a representative of god, but very few.   There is a lot of fear being used in both groups to control and manipulate that has nothing to do with any religion.   And honestly, I have not heard one person say that Biden is going to save us, though I have heard less than a handful say Trump was going to save us.   

The biggest problem with this is that people who want someone else to save them from what ever, will never get that, because it is a mental illness that can not be cured until the person realized the only one who can save them from what ever is themselves.   I am not talking about afterlife, that is something else entirely. But for your examples using politics, that is how it works.   If a group of people think a politician is the antichrist, which I have heard a few express about Obama and Trump they are deluded and need to get off their duffs and make what ever changes they think the politicians are supposed to make.  Politicians are never going to save or help anyone but themselves and those who own them (not the people, the corporations).    So now you took it way off topic and I ran with it.

I apologize, but I can't stifle myself when someone goes to such lengths to get politics into a non political thread.  

Sorry, it was not about politics but I used it as an example because it is the most recent devide and to empysize the current year, well 2021 not 2020, we live in but we are still just followers.

I completely agree with your statement about mental illness, I reffered to it too but worded it differently.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, odas said:

Sorry, it was not about politics but I used it as an example because it is the most recent devide and to empysize the current year, well 2021 not 2020, we live in but we are still just followers.

I completely agree with your statement about mental illness, I reffered to it too but worded it differently.

Sorry, I am just tired of politics.  I get what you are saying, there are televangelists who have had lots of followers as if they are speaking for god and they have done a lot of damage, Oral Roberts is a good example of that.  I remember he said God told him to stay in his tower until his followers sent him 8 million dollars. That man had multiple airplanes and he was asking poor people to give him money, and a lot did.  That would be an example of an anti-christ in my opinion as he was misrepresenting his religion.  And I think any old lady who sends money to the 700 club before she buys groceries and cat food needs some one to examine her for mental illness.  (as an example of who is sending these reprobates money).  I think all of them together could be "The Anti-Christ" if I thought any of that story was true.   Too much history indicates it is an old story embellished and changed to fit the current throng of minions/zombies.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

I'm back home, had to go to the doc.   Anyhow, what I found may answer your question some at least about why God has not destroyed Satan yet.

This is just the old "God moves in mysterious ways" handwave. Do you really think that is a reasonable answer ? I honestly don't think that you do.

• Like 2

I thought the antichrist was Nero?  Or was that the Beast,  Number 666?   Anyway, all a load of bumkum from 2,000 years ago.  And only affect a handful of people anyway.  Why are we not talking about more serious issues like what happens if Bran's head is dug up from under the Tower of London (having been buried there centuries before) meaning Britain will fall.  This is a much more serious and real legend!

• Like 2

On 1/17/2021 at 8:00 PM, Brandy333 said:

Five Reasons why the Antichrist will come from the Middle East (christianworldviewpress.com)

This article goes into detail how the AntiChrist will come from the Middle East, not EU or the US.

a

Okay. I went thru to provided link. So it points fingers at muslims. That's ok. Two things that I question here.

Jews, christians, muslims and others live in the middle east so why directly asuming that the chance is that muslims will produce the antichrist? 

Judaism, Christianity, Islam but also Zoroastrianism and other religions originated from the middle east.

Also, as mentioned, the antichrist will be reverd as a deity or god. That automaticly excludes Islam and Judaism from producing the AC. Not one of the people, who are prophets in Judaism or Islam is regarded as a deity or god, or son or daughter of god or mother of god nor do they have any godly atributes. Neither one, Jews or Muslims pray to a statue, likeniss, picture.

Yes, of both those religions we have some people who follow someone for only their known reasons but even those would not equal them to a deity.

• Thanks 1

Back again about the AntiChrist, it has always been a subject of interest.   I've always wondered how people will be so deceived into believing he is God.   I'm going to look up some more information about it and post it.   It is very important to be educated about it now, because there's a lot of Bible prophecy unfolding in front of us right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

This is just the old "God moves in mysterious ways" handwave. Do you really think that is a reasonable answer ? I honestly don't think that you do.

Well, I appreciate your response, but as Rashore requests let's please stay on the subject of the AC, otherwise this thread may be closed.   

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Interesting. In a way, nature abhors a vacuum, and there needs to be balance. Yin and Yang. And sure, God moves in mysterious ways too. 

And also, do you think the anti-christ and satan are the same entity? Or no? Perhaps human manifestation of evil?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rashore said:

Interesting. In a way, nature abhors a vacuum, and there needs to be balance. Yin and Yang. And sure, God moves in mysterious ways too. 

And also, do you think the anti-christ and satan are the same entity? Or no? Perhaps human manifestation of evil?

Are Satan And The Anti-Christ The Same? – Grace thru faith

I hope this article gives some insight, but no I don't think they are the same.   It appears the AC is a tool Satan uses to deceive.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Well, I appreciate your response, but as Rashore requests let's please stay on the subject of the AC, otherwise this thread may be closed.   

If we think about the AC then we have to study peoples minds and use examples, like it or not. Reason being is that AC, or something or somebody similar,  gets into peoples minds and takes over and that, as Desertrat correctly pointed out, has to do with mental illnes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Brandy

What if they are facts constructed on imaginary characters, would they not then be imaginary facts?

jmccr8

Yes, they would be.  However, they are not imaginary characters so no they are not imaginary facts.

Edited by Brandy333

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

Yes, they would be.  However, they are not imaginary characters so no they are not imaginary facts.

Hi Brandy

Do you have documentation from credible sources not biased by religion to show that all these characters exist outside of biblical texts?

jmccr8

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Brandy

Do you have documentation from credible sources not biased by religion to show that all these characters exist outside of biblical texts?

jmccr8

Well your questions are ok but they are leading off subject and Rashore has asked me to keep the thread on subject.  I'm sure if you Google your questions you will find answers.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Well your questions are ok but they are leading off subject and Rashore has asked me to keep the thread on subject.  I'm sure if you Google your questions you will find answers.

In other words, No.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/17/2021 at 8:23 PM, Dejarma said:

I do not know what I'm asking really, in all honesty... Personally I find threads of this nature ridiculous- so my apologies for posting, Brandy.

I'll leave it.. Peace to you;)

Why did you post to it in the first place if you find it ridiculous?