Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tournament Chat

joc

2 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

Many things, a family member in the hospital with Covid, playing a game while in a room with a steady temperature in the 30's, being screwed over by a neighbor over a job, being harassed by a narcissistic lunatic who thinks he is great mighty alpha and has the right to do evil things because I won't bow to him.  Not to mention a newbie playing like he could give Bobby Fischer a run for his money.

There is no joy.

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate.  Whatever you decide my friend.  I'll pm you.

14 hours ago, joc said:

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate.  Whatever you decide my friend.  I'll pm you.

Who is the newbie?

@GoldenWolf any thing we can do to help?

33 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Who is the newbie?

@GoldenWolf any thing we can do to help?

Doesn't matter.

Any thing we can do to help?

No.

My urge to play is very low, after some poor moves that cost me two potential wins against @danydandan and @joc.
It was going so well, and then I totally screwed it up. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Fork chess!!! :devil:

Edited by zep73
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2021 at 1:57 PM, joc said:

I don't know what has become of our good friend Seek!  I have left messages on Chess.com...as well as here...with no response yet.  And where is @Gummug?  Where are yous guys?

Sorry my bad I got busy with other things, other websites, and totally forgot about this. Bad me! Bad me! *spanks self*

• Haha 1

Btw, if anyone want to play me I am Gummug on chess.com. I usually frequent that site every day so less likely to miss a challenge through neglect... *sigh*....not sure, you might have to friend me to issue a challenge (not sure) if you can stand that .... lol.

Edited by Gummug
clarification

13 minutes ago, Gummug said:

Btw, if anyone want to play me I am Gummug on chess.com. I usually frequent that site every day so less likely to miss a challenge through neglect... *sigh*....not sure, you might have to friend me to issue a challenge (not sure) if you can stand that .... lol.

So, you don't want to be in our tournament on redhotpawn?

12 minutes ago, zep73 said:

So, you don't want to be in our tournament on redhotpawn?

I do but I thought that it had already started and I was too late...please let me know!  However right now I am signing off to go have coffee and watch TV at my friend Sue's but I will try to get back on later and check your response. Sorry I am so disorganized...Sue calls me oblivious newton John... lol....

2 minutes ago, Gummug said:

I do but I thought that it had already started and I was too late...please let me know!  However right now I am signing off to go have coffee and watch TV at my friend Sue's but I will try to get back on later and check your response. Sorry I am so disorganized...Sue calls me oblivious newton John... lol....

Not too late. I challenged you already ;)

Oh yay!!  Right now I am leaving Dunkin Donuts to go to Sue's to have more coffee and watch TV but when I get to her  house I will go to redhotpawn and see if this technologically challenged old man can figure it out... thanks!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zep73 said:

@GoldenWolf sorry to hear about your trouble. You are next on my challenge list. Should I skip our game?

I told Joc earlier. He'll get it sorted out.

• Like 1

@zep73 you ready for the return game?

@GoldenWolf has opted to resign all of his games. 

Wishing you the best my friend.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, danydandan said:

@zep73 you ready for the return game?

Not quite, my plate is full right now. The prognosis is approximately one week from finish to rematch.

@joc I will challenge you to a rematch when I'm ready. I think the timeout is one week, so no point in keeping the game you started. Hope you don't mind.

42 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Not quite, my plate is full right now. The prognosis is approximately one week from finish to rematch.

@joc I will challenge you to a rematch when I'm ready. I think the timeout is one week, so no point in keeping the game you started. Hope you don't mind.

Nos problemos Zepper!  

@danydandan

@spartan max2

@GoldenWolf

@Pettytalk

@Green Wasp

@diddyman68

@SeekTruth

@Gummug

@zep73

@Green Wasp  Hey man...are you still wanting to play?  You are on the list if you do ...you're good.

Gummung aka  Gary Hart is now playing.

On 1/30/2021 at 3:15 PM, Gummug said:

Gummug,, How can I put this...

HeHumm... You are joking, right???

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

30 minutes ago, joc said:

Gummung aka  Gary Hart is now playing.

Really!?

He is not listed as gummug or gummung at RHP. If he is still playing as Gary Hart, then you should inform Gary
that I am not going to chess.com to look for him. I am not a member there, and I am not playing under his conditions.
Frankly, I am done chasing Gary down. SeekTruth, too.

And just so you know, I have two games going with Green Wasp. He's there.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Gummug,, How can I put this...

HeHumm... You are joking, right???

pretty much...weird sense of humor I have...sorry didn't mean for anybody to be chasing me down, I just forgot about checking here. I have a lot of things going on (poor excuse I know) but I'll try to do better....

Edited by Gummug
clarification

31 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Really!?

He is not listed as gummug or gummung at RHP. If he is still playing as Gary Hart, then you should inform Gary
that I am not going to chess.com to look for him. I am not a member there, and I am not playing under his conditions.
Frankly, I am done chasing Gary down. SeekTruth, too.

And just so you know, I have two games going with Green Wasp. He's there.

Gummug is on Redhotpawn as Gary Hart.

Good to know Green Wasp is active.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, joc said:

Gummug is on Redhotpawn as Gary Hart.

Good to know Green Wasp is active.  Thanks!

Green wasp is a good player. We have an interesting game a foot.

• Like 1

If anyone is ready for their return match im good to go.

I think my games as white are completed or in progress ,gary challenged.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, diddyman68 said:

If anyone is ready for their return match im good to go.

I think my games as white are completed or in progress ,gary challenged.

I challenged you...like several hours ago.  :)   respond when you are ready...

• Thanks 1