Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tournament Chat

joc

@joc did you get your place squared away yet from all that snow and cold and stuff? Hope damage was minimal. Did the fish live?

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@joc did you get your place squared away yet from all that snow and cold and stuff? Hope damage was minimal. Did the fish live?

All of the fish lived.  I had 7 palm trees I planted last spring...they grew to twice their size over the summer...they are toast.  I paid 20 dollars a piece for them...same size now...54 dollars...don't think I will be replanting palms.   And Red my oldest chicken died...just couldn't hang with the -5 temps.  all the other chickens were fine...the guineas were all fine.  My little Rosie, 15 years and nine months old died the week after.   All the pipes on the koi pond froze and broke but I  have fixed them all.

Everything else is good.  We had rolling blackouts with consistent 15 minutes off and 30 minutes on.   But the after math surrounding us all over Texas turned out to be horrendous. 

Thanks for asking.  It's all spring, spring, spring, now.  Most everything is coming back into bloom.  Not something I will soon forget or ever want to experience again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That is basically great to hear, @joc - save the loss of the palm trees, chicken, broken pipes.

Yup, Spring has sprung. We might be getting a hot summer this year. We are already getting days that are above normal in temp.
S'Ok with me, as long as I am on the right side of the daisies. :yes:  Stay well, mon ami

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

the silence is deafening :ph34r:

I was gonna post something just to check that the thread was still working .:yes:

It's kind of winding down...we already know who the winners are...but...you know...gotta finish what we started so...soon I guess.

Is Eric still out there?  What's with the last game of Earl and Waspy?  Enquiring minds want to know.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

Hi Joc.

One of those things. I have a game with Gary Hart that is still quite in the middle game. Long way to go there.
the game with green wasp is in the endgame. it can have resolution sooner than the Hart game. Twue dat :)

It's lonely being a Maytag repair man  :sk

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, diddyman68 said:

I was gonna post something just to check that the thread was still working .:yes:

I'm all for it, diddy!

• Haha 2

On 4/18/2021 at 2:10 AM, joc said:

It's kind of winding down...we already know who the winners are...but...you know...gotta finish what we started so...soon I guess.

Is Eric still out there?  What's with the last game of Earl and Waspy?  Enquiring minds want to know.

I lost against Gary Hart i was White, was waiting for him to post the result 

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2021 at 2:03 PM, Mr.United_Nations said:

Was that your only game so far or did I miss another one with Gary?

I am showing you Eric vs Joc needs another game.  Is that correct?

Edited by joc

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 5:38 AM, Mr.United_Nations said:

I cant find gary

You have found me by now, yes?

On 4/19/2021 at 2:03 PM, Mr.United_Nations said:

Am I supposed to post the results or something? Sorry I didn't know *confused as usual*

16 hours ago, Gummug said:

Am I supposed to post the results or something? Sorry I didn't know *confused as usual*

It's alright...yeah, winners are supposed to but...it's all figured out so we are all good!

The Chart and Score card is up to date.  Only a few games still on going.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 1:06 PM, Mr.United_Nations said:

Yeah its my only game with him so far and lost against you twice 

oh pickle juice!  

I already posted you had lost to him twice...hey...if you win...let me know! :sk