Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
joc

Tournament Chat

153 posts in this topic

Earl.Of.Trumps

@joc did you get your place squared away yet from all that snow and cold and stuff? Hope damage was minimal. Did the fish live?

joc
5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@joc did you get your place squared away yet from all that snow and cold and stuff? Hope damage was minimal. Did the fish live?

All of the fish lived.  I had 7 palm trees I planted last spring...they grew to twice their size over the summer...they are toast.  I paid 20 dollars a piece for them...same size now...54 dollars...don't think I will be replanting palms.   And Red my oldest chicken died...just couldn't hang with the -5 temps.  all the other chickens were fine...the guineas were all fine.  My little Rosie, 15 years and nine months old died the week after.   All the pipes on the koi pond froze and broke but I  have fixed them all.

Everything else is good.  We had rolling blackouts with consistent 15 minutes off and 30 minutes on.   But the after math surrounding us all over Texas turned out to be horrendous. 

Thanks for asking.  It's all spring, spring, spring, now.  Most everything is coming back into bloom.  Not something I will soon forget or ever want to experience again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Earl.Of.Trumps

That is basically great to hear, @joc - save the loss of the palm trees, chicken, broken pipes.

Yup, Spring has sprung. We might be getting a hot summer this year. We are already getting days that are above normal in temp.
S'Ok with me, as long as I am on the right side of the daisies. :yes:  Stay well, mon ami

• Thanks 1