Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit caught on home security camera

Nicewonder

This is only one of dozens of Orbs we've caught on camera. I'll be trying to collect and post the others. We've seen multiple Orbs at once. If anyone knows what they are and what they want, we'd love some sort explanation.

• Like 1

Wow! A speck of dust! I never thought I'd ever get to see one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nicewonder said:

This is only one of dozens of Orbs we've caught on camera. I'll be trying to collect and post the others. We've seen multiple Orbs at once. If anyone knows what they are and what they want, we'd love some sort explanation.

I am one that believes orbs can be a low energy method for a spirit to appear. But an orb just means round shape so there can also be natural reasons for orbs so we have to consider deeper. Are there any other things that make you suspicious of paranormal activity in the house? 

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I am one that believes orbs can be a low energy method for a spirit to appear. But an orb just means round shape so there can also be natural reasons for orbs so we have to consider deeper. Are there any other things that make you suspicious of paranormal activity in the house? 

My cousin said she seen a dark, shadow like figure in the basement. Other than that.. we've mostly been dealing with the orbs. They've appeared just above my mothers head and disappeared. They've shot out from what looks like the mirror as well. There is no ceiling fan or anything that would put dust in the air. Also no insects are in the house. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Nicewonder said:

My cousin said she seen a dark, shadow like figure in the basement. Other than that.. we've mostly been dealing with the orbs. They've appeared just above my mothers head and disappeared. They've shot out from what looks like the mirror as well. There is no ceiling fan or anything that would put dust in the air. Also no insects are in the house. 

Are you seeing these orbs with your naked eyes sometimes?

3 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Seen them bigger and more colourful than that.

The footage is black and white so I'm not sure what color they are.

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Are you seeing these orbs with your naked eyes 

My grandmother used to see them before she passed. However they dont seem to be visible to my mother or I. I have had a girlfriend over who seen one seemingly slap me in the back of my head. I felt it graze the back of my head. 

33 minutes ago, moonman said:

Nothing but dust in the air currents.

I'm positive it's not dust. I have footage of them appearing in one place and hovering without movement for 15-20 seconds before blinking out.

Edited by Nicewonder
Hovering

8 minutes ago, Nicewonder said:

The footage is black and white so I'm not sure what color they are.

All the colours of the rainbow can be seen.   I saw one so massive on a live stream with someone talking.  He couldn't see nothing, but looking at the screen it filled it up and was a magnificent sight. 

8 minutes ago, Nicewonder said:

I'm positive it's not dust. I have footage of them appearing in one place and hovering without movement for 15-20 seconds before blinking out.

Dust can appear to do that when lit up by the camera sensor in a static air pocket - but post that video anyway so we can see.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicewonder said:

My grandmother used to see them before she passed. However they dont seem to be visible to my mother or I. I have had a girlfriend over who seen one seemingly slap me in the back of my head. I felt it graze the back of my head. 

Ahh, that's important information. Why was the video scene you showed us being recorded?

I now think the paranormal is likely in your case as it is precedented by so many others and as I said psychically gifted people I respect tell us this is a low energy form for an entity to manifest. 

There are people that will insist that all such orbs are just dust or insects and they have their feet planted. I think some can be dust or bugs of course but not all.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

Ahh, that's important information. Why was the video scene you showed us being recorded?

I now think the paranormal is likely in your case as it is precedented by so many others and as I said psychically gifted people I respect tell us this is a low energy form for an entity to manifest. 

There are people that will insist that all such orbs are just dust or insects and they have their feet planted. I think some can be dust or bugs of course but not all.

The camera is set on motion activation. I will post some more on this thread here shortly. 

Welcome to UM Nicewonder :st

Gotta say, I think it's dust too. No house is completely free of dust and air currents. The orb in the OP looks like regular dust on regular house air currents to me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rashore said:

Welcome to UM Nicewonder :st

Gotta say, I think it's dust too. No house is completely free of dust and air currents. The orb in the OP looks like regular dust on regular house air currents to me.

Thank you! I dont blame everyone for thinking its dust. I have more compelling evidence on the way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Nicewonder said:

The camera is set on motion activation. I will post some more on this thread here shortly. 

But why was a camera set up in the first place? Was it because of paranormal suspicions.

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

But why was a camera set up in the first place? Was it because of paranormal suspicions.

My folks had the house built in 2015. It's a nice new house in Northern Kentucky. They just bought security cams to protect their assets. This is the first time we've ever had cameras in the house. Having the orbs show up was just an unexpected surprise. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, openozy said:

If it was something paranormal you won't get an explanation or reason for it.

I was just wondering if anyone else has who deal with these have any insight. Its either some kind of energy phenomenon or paranormal. I'm 100% sure it's not dust or bugs. My mother has OCD and cleans every surface in the house. I was wondering if abductees have orb like experiences..

3 minutes ago, rashore said:

How many cams are there set up in the house?

Basement, Kitchen, living room and the master bedroom. 4 in total. They seem to only show up in my mothers room. Usually when she's asleep.

29 minutes ago, Nicewonder said:

I was just wondering if anyone else has who deal with these have any insight. Its either some kind of energy phenomenon or paranormal. I'm 100% sure it's not dust or bugs. My mother has OCD and cleans every surface in the house. I was wondering if abductees have orb like experiences..

I hear this excuse a lot, and that's not how dust works. Unless your house is a clean room for making computer components there is dust, guaranteed. It doesn't matter how clean it is or how often it gets dusted, it is not humanly possible to get all the dust out of the house. The vents are full of dust you can't get to. Your own body is making dust right now. If there's a cat or dog, that thing is a 24/7 dust making machine.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Nicewonder said:

There are a lot of different paranormal theories for orbs apart from dust and insects. I've heard they may be spirits or aliens themselves or related to aliens, no one knows for sure but the vast majority if not all are mundane. It's the feeling or what you sense about them and that's as close to an answer you will get. I've experienced a lot of the paranormal but have never sensed orbs are related to this myself.

10 hours ago, Nicewonder said:

video 2