Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit caught on home security camera

Nicewonder

56 minutes ago, Traci Renee said:

I would love to share the pictures with you all. 

Show us your two best ones maybe.

On 1/19/2021 at 12:52 PM, Nicewonder said:

Thank you! I dont blame everyone for thinking its dust. I have more compelling evidence on the way. 

The suspense is killing me, i hope it will last.

On 1/19/2021 at 2:30 PM, Nicewonder said:

I was just wondering if anyone else has who deal with these have any insight. Its either some kind of energy phenomenon or paranormal. I'm 100% sure it's not dust or bugs. My mother has OCD and cleans every surface in the house. I was wondering if abductees have orb like experiences..

No house no matter is dust free,

I didnt know alien abduction was a proven reality

On 1/20/2021 at 7:53 AM, Nicewonder said:

I'll be posting the better ones soon

I heard that rumor :whistle:

On 1/29/2021 at 10:33 AM, Nicewonder said:

I think I am going to empty the vaccum filter and put some dust particles in the air. Would that help us narrow anything down? 

Why, It won't prove anything to you as you have made it clear that you believe the orbs on your video can only be paranormal,

However, with the camera on in the same conditions just stick your finger into the filth in the Hoover ( better wear a glove) and flick your finger in the air at the camera from a few feet away, and watch that recording and then tell us it still cant be dust.

Any room in my joint has orbs as does the basement and attic, its not paranormal,  its dust air borne debris.

I would speculate by now there are millions of pictures of "orbs" and they have countless times been proven to be dust, bugs, camera artifacts and other mundain down to earth explanations, some are even unsolved but unsolved doesnt mean lets jump to it must be paranormal or otherworldly, however not once has an orb been proven to be a spookie, an alien , spirit or paranormal.

Nicewonder i cant tell you how eagerly i await your compelling evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt your videos are paranormal and not bugs or dust.

I also want to step softly around people who are grieving, the brain dealing with greif is a complex thing countless people believe loved ones who have departed comeback to say good bye, and while i believe that starts and ends in a believers mind if it helps a person get thru their loss then its a good thing.

• Like 2

On 1/29/2021 at 10:33 AM, Nicewonder said:

I think I am going to empty the vaccum filter and put some dust particles in the air. Would that help us narrow anything down? 

I knew that you were joking, lol. Actually if you don't mind vacuuming it back up after which would be a pretty simple task, you could leave the camera set out running, take a handful or dust from the vacuum, and stand a few feet away from the camera. Throw the dust up, and vacuum it. Check the footage and see if there is anything resembling the videos.

Obviously you can never film the same thing or scene twice. It will always be different, but you may be able to tell how the air circulates particles in the room. I am sure there is enough dust to go around and you could capture some more of it, depending on how you film it. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Traci Renee said:

Why are you Confused CigaretteSmokingMan???

I cant speak for him but i thought you were going to favor us by posting some pictures of ghosts or something.

I'll admit, that looks different from orbs I've seen (solid white and with flight patterns like a bug). I'm still not convinced orbs are spirits though.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KNash said:

I'll admit, that looks different from orbs I've seen (solid white and with flight patterns like a bug). I'm still not convinced orbs are spirits though.

Given that several videos have been posted, can you be specific (video, time) about what bit 'looks different'..?

Thanks.

21 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Given that several videos have been posted, can you be specific (video, time) about what bit 'looks different'..?

Thanks.

Sure. The entire video of the orb. Other orb videos I've seen are a very right white light and they zip around on camera. To me, that's consistent with light reflecting off a bug. In this video, the orb is slower moving (no "zipping") and the movement looks purposeful. The light of the orb is also has a slow and gentle flashing to it. It's different from other orb videos I've seen.

16 minutes ago, KNash said:

Sure. The entire video of the orb. Other orb videos I've seen are a very right white light and they zip around on camera. To me, that's consistent with light reflecting off a bug. In this video, the orb is slower moving (no "zipping") and the movement looks purposeful. The light of the orb is also has a slow and gentle flashing to it. It's different from other orb videos I've seen.

After this i went back watched the video about 5 times, i see what you are seeing however i have seen a lot of orb videos where it was dust random debris in the air look the same,  its not a bug flying but rather just drifting in air currents,

I am a lifetime RC fan and enjoy flying a tiny quad copter on my mezzanine and the cats are obsessed with it, standing there a person would say there are no breezes or currents up there but that little copter is very light and sensitive and theres all kinds of air movements, i found it so intriguing i once placed incense in each corner and fired up lasers from the club its actually very active.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I believe it was a spirit caught on that video tape, and I do believe they exist.  My mother when she was alive had a more heightened sense of seeing spirits than me.   She told about seeing the spirit of a man who had worked with my dad but passed away, named Ted.  Her name was Grace, and she said one day at home alone she saw Ted's spirit coming down the hallway and he said hello Grace and then disappeared.  I tend to feel a presence but not see them, but mother saw them.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen spirit on my home T CTV g.I. have because I would cross the TV installed in my home off and I was conned and robbed but I've sent CCTV spirit to but I've seen still it I've seen spirit all my life if my dear I was a child a kid a toddler I've seen Spirit from an early age I have

I know some of us is gifted like that since mum's passed I've seen her stand in front of me front of me in front of Mike latest here clear ASDA but no one else can see it but me my toes siblings my toes siblings my siblings don't save it like I do I put it a little bit but my sister is it a sceptic but I'm not

I know a lot of mediums it's Friends online some of them I met 3 years ago and they told me I'm Gifted because I say stupid so strong because I say spill it I say spirit So Strong

If a person boasts of "gifts" and special powers then it should be a problem for them to post evidence and proof of their claims.

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

On 1/19/2021 at 5:09 PM, Nicewonder said:

My grandmother used to see them before she passed. However they dont seem to be visible to my mother or I. I have had a girlfriend over who seen one seemingly slap me in the back of my head. I felt it graze the back of my head. 

Well, yes, that would figure.

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

If a person boasts of "gifts" and special powers then it should be a problem for them to post evidence and proof of their claims.

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

should not, typo?

• Thanks 1

On 3/29/2021 at 11:46 PM, the13bats said:

After this i went back watched the video about 5 times, i see what you are seeing however i have seen a lot of orb videos where it was dust random debris in the air look the same,  its not a bug flying but rather just drifting in air currents,

I am a lifetime RC fan and enjoy flying a tiny quad copter on my mezzanine and the cats are obsessed with it, standing there a person would say there are no breezes or currents up there but that little copter is very light and sensitive and theres all kinds of air movements, i found it so intriguing i once placed incense in each corner and fired up lasers from the club its actually very active.

Do you ever fly fixed wing?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

should not, typo?

About 98% of the time on here i leave off the "nt" i have no clue why and try to check myself and still miss it.

34 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

Do you ever fly fixed wing?

I used to, liked gliders a lot and weird stuff, now i mostly do vintage cars and buggies and 5th scale gas.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to go back to the OP and say this...
I have no idea what it is but I can't see it being "dust". It moves too speedily, it's too big, and is too well lit to be dust, IMO
I would think, since it appears to be self lit, that that it is simply some kind of light trick. Just not sure what. 

I know, I know. "Thanks for the keen insight, EoT"  :rolleyes:  lol

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

On 5/27/2021 at 8:45 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

.. It moves too speedily

Even at its fastest, after it has flown very close (probably within 10cm of the lens judging by how far out of focus) it would take 3-4 seconds to fly across the entire field of view.  At 10cm, that field of view would cover about 10-20cm at most.  Let's be really, really generous and say it was going at 20 cm/sec - that's less than half of 1 mph.  That is NOT too speedy for either a bug or dust in an air current. 

it's too big

It's called bokeh or being out of focus - things spread out into somewhat circular shapes, increasing in size as they get closer and closer to the lens, and thus more out of focus.

and is too well lit

As it gets closer to the lens, it also gets closer to the very bright (in terms of IR output) illuminator next to that lens.  The reason it doesn't go bright white is the second point above, things also get more and more transparent as they get more and more out of focus.

Exactly as shown.  There's no 'light trick'.

It looks more like a bug trajectory than dust, to me, but either could apply.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1