Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lab Leak Conspiracy is Becoming Mainstream?

OverSword

13 hours ago, OverSword said:

It does not necessarily mean that either.  When they discover a virus like this bat-covid strain they take samples to labs and try to make them capable of infecting humans so that there will be a vaccine in case it happens naturally in order to prevent a pandemic.  Smart huh?  Read the article I linked to on post #39 it has a lot of information.  It's a mile long but interesting enough to make it easy to read.

If that was the case with the covid 19 then why did they not have a vaccine ready?   

35 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

If that was the case with the covid 19 then why did they not have a vaccine ready?   

Consider that we’ve had the most wealthy and advanced pharmaceutical companies all over the world working on it for a year. How many variations of this single virus might have been created? Probably just a simple matter of resources.  If you read the article linked to on post 39 there is reference to labs having so many virus samples that inspections have found refrigerators outside the refrigerated rooms filled with samples.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 4:59 AM, ian hacktorp said:

It sounds as if you, like those poor unfortunates who "liked" your post, are being consumed by your own guilty conscience for having been complicit in the fraud that has cost millions of human beings their lives and livelihoods.

Is that what you think of those who can see through your cherry picking?

On 1/30/2021 at 4:59 AM, ian hacktorp said:

The more that the truth comes out about the fraud pandemic, the true human toll it has taken, and the economic destruction it has caused, the more those who pushed the fraud will lash out against those who could see the truth all along.

I don't envy what is coming for you:

After 440,000 Americans are Dead – Facebook and American Journal of Medicine Admit Their Stand on HCQ was Wrong — These People Should be Prosecuted!

440,000 Americans died from a fake pandemic..  Don't hurt yourself trying to think that one out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

440,000 Americans died from a fake pandemic..  Don't hurt yourself trying to think that one out.

I guess you believe that you've deftly cornered me by pointing out that I've both referred to the pandemic as fraudulent AND posted articles saying 440,000 American deaths have been attributed to Covid.

You are too clever.  But only by half.

So, according to you, which is it?  Have 440,000 American citizens actually died from Covid infection?  If so, those who have suppressed safe, effective treatments like HCQ have much blood on their hands.  If not, the entire pandemic is a fraud and those who pushed the fraud have much blood on their hands from the loss of lives and livelihoods caused by unnecessary lockdowns.

Either way, a gigantic crime has been committed and those responsible for causing it and perpetuating it need to be held accountable.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

I guess you believe that you've deftly cornered me by pointing out that I've both referred to the pandemic as fraudulent AND posted articles saying 440,000 American deaths have been attributed to Covid.

You are too clever.  But only by half.

So, according to you, which is it?  Have 440,000 American citizens actually died from Covid infection?

No, you tell me.  What have they died from?

9 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

If so, those who have suppressed safe, effective treatments like HCQ have much blood on their hands.  If not, the entire pandemic is a fraud and those who pushed the fraud have much blood on their hands from the loss of lives and livelihoods caused by unnecessary lockdowns.

Without the lockdowns more than 440 thousand would have died.

16 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

No, you tell me.  What have they died from?

Without the lockdowns more than 440 thousand would have died.

So you have no clue?  No opinion?  No conviction?

Quelle surprise...

Let's see if we can pin down some things here.

@ian hacktorp Do you believe that 447K US citizens have died (as of today)? Let's not worry about the actual cause; let's just say since the pandemic record keeping began in the USA? This should be a simple yes or no question.

6 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

So you have no clue?  No opinion?  No conviction?

Quelle surprise...

You want my opinion?  You're deflecting.

10 hours ago, Obviousman said:

Let's see if we can pin down some things here.

@ian hacktorp Do you believe that 447K US citizens have died (as of today)? Let's not worry about the actual cause; let's just say since the pandemic record keeping began in the USA? This should be a simple yes or no question.

Of course.  National death stats show 2020 was a typical year...no greater death numbers than usual.

What those deaths have been attributed to has shifted, obviously, but it shouldn't be too difficult for you to see that stealing the annual number of normal flu deaths and attributing them to Covid is "cooking" the mortality books.

But that assumes your eyes are open...and as you've already pointed out, I shouldn't "assume" anything...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Of course.  National death stats show 2020 was a typical year...no greater death numbers than usual.

Sure they do....

IMG_03022021_192254_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Sure they do....

IMG_03022021_192254_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

Aw, you beat me to it!

So @ian hacktorp now you agree with the number of dead...  but which is much higher than normal. Without this being attributed to COVID-19, how do you explain the massive increase?

Edited by Obviousman

28 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

Aw, you beat me to it!

So @ian hacktorp now you agree with the number of dead...  but which is much higher than normal. Without this being attributed to COVID-19, how do you explain the massive increase?

Weekly death totals mean very little...especially in these times of mis-and-dis-information surrounding Covid.  Annualized deaths, which filter out the sort of crap Setton posted, are much more useful:

United States - Historical Death Rate Data
Year Death Rate Growth Rate
2021 8.977 1.090%
2020 8.880 1.120%
2019 8.782 1.120%
2018 8.685 1.220%
2017 8.580 1.240%
2016 8.475 1.270%
2015 8.369 1.270%
2014 8.264 1.290%
2013 8.159 0.090%
2012 8.152 0.090%
2011 8.145 0.090%
2010 8.138 0.090%
2009 8.131 0.090%
2008 8.124 -0.960%
2007 8.203 -0.950%
2006 8.282 -0.960%
2005 8.362 -0.940%
2004 8.441 -0.930%
2003 8.520 -0.330%
2002 8.548 -0.330%
2001 8.576 -0.310%
2000 8.603 -0.320%
  • Like 3

Source for those figures, please?

Edited to add: Oh, I see where you got them. Here:

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/death-rate

Did you forget to mention the note?

NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.

Edited by Obviousman
Corrected spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Covid pandemic turned 2020 into deadliest year in U.S. history, CDC finds

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-pandemic-turned-2020-deadliest-year-u-s-history-cdc-n1252078

Fact check: Annual deaths data does not show 2020 as having one of the lowest rates in recent years

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-death-rates/fact-check-annual-deaths-data-does-not-show-2020-as-having-one-of-the-lowest-rates-in-recent-years-idUSKCN26D0YP?edition-redirect=in

VERDICT

False. Worldwide death rate data from 2019 does not erode the severity of the coronavirus pandemic as the 2020 rate is a projection based on data from years prior to COVID-19 being recognised as an illness.

• Like 1

More Evidence Shows Total Deaths in 2020 Are No Different Than Prior Years – Open Up the Economy, Democrats

A couple weeks ago a study at John’s Hopkins University was taken down because it showed that total deaths in the US in 2020 were no different than prior years.  Today another expert shares the same.

We reported in late November how an article in a newsletter published at Johns Hopkins University showed that total deaths in the US have not increased dramatically in 2020 when compared to prior years. This article was taken down. The university could not let it stand:

We were provided more on this unfortunate situation after we reported on the actions at Johns Hopkins.  The university claimed that the study they took down should be considered with what the WHO and the CDC say on the matter.

We didn’t buy this because we learned in early March that the data from the WHO was garbage:

We also reported on our own study in July where we reported basically the same thing.  Overall deaths are no worse in 2020 than they were in prior years.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/evidence-shows-total-deaths-2020-no-different-prior-years-open-economy-democrats/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

More Evidence Shows Total Deaths in 2020 Are No Different Than Prior Years – Open Up the Economy, Democrats

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/evidence-shows-total-deaths-2020-no-different-prior-years-open-economy-democrats/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=The+gateway+Pundit

Come on, @ian hacktorp - quit whilst you are behind.

31 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

Come on, @ian hacktorp - quit whilst you are behind.

Behind what?  You cite sources which are largely, and financially, invested in keeping the (fraud) pandemic narrative alive.

Then you use a laughably biased and roundly condemned "fact check" site to discredit a source that not only isn't invested in any particular narrative, but incurs risk by engaging in actual journalistic investigation.

If I'm behind anything, I'm behind on declaring you a complete lunatic.  But I'm getting there.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Behind what?  You cite sources which are largely, and financially, invested in keeping the (fraud) pandemic narrative alive.

Then you use a laughably biased and roundly condemned "fact check" site to discredit a source that not only isn't invested in any particular narrative, but incurs risk by engaging in actual journalistic investigation.

If I'm behind anything, I'm behind on declaring you a complete lunatic.  But I'm getting there.

That's okay - you do what all CT'ers do. As soon as something refutes your point, you dismiss it. Standard playbook stuff. Time for you to go on ignore, young man. Bye!

Very well-written article from a few days ago detailing how overall death rates in the UK are no different from previous years.  At this point, believing 'official' stories about covid being a 'killer pandemic' is strictly an exercise for the most stupid and brainwashed among us:

UK COVID Conundrum: The Mysterious Case Of Disappearing Flu
Published on January 27, 2021

Written by Banson Wilcot PhD

Much confusion has been generated by different accounting systems regarding illnesses and deaths. There are disparities in the cause of death, whether with the virus or without, and with an over reliance on the PCR test. In addition, many Covid-19 cases were diagnosed solely from symptoms, ignoring the fact that such symptoms are often seen during the flu season.

That said, how does the death rate in the UK for 2020 compare to previous years?

It is clear that the death rate in the UK for 2020 was not exceptional compared to previous years.

How can that be?

If you have Covid-19 as well as influenza killing people, what is going on?  An observation has been made that, for some mysterious reason, influenza, as of April in the US, dropped to zero and continues at zero in the latest flu season.

In light of the apparent missing influenza, claims have been made that masking, distancing, and lockdowns were completely effective against influenza, but then there is no talk about its failure in stopping Covid-19, which is a virus of the same size and transmission mode.

Then, we are told that Covid is still around because people are not masking and such properly, which means influenza should also still be around in the US. Since these are infectious viruses, how can these restrictions be effective against one virus and not the other? It does not make sense.

https://principia-scientific.com/uk-covid-conundrum-the-mysterious-case-of-disappearing-flu/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It seems that scientists are not so quick to deny the possibility of a lab leak.  

• Like 2