Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Build back better

Dreamer screamer

So what exactly is build back better?     Why are all the big players saying the same thing?

Build Back Better is not just a political slogan, it refers to the official Sendai Framework of disaster recovery that was adopted in the UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction in Sendai, Japan in 2015. ... Its definition is broad enough to cover any disaster scenario.

The truth is it's just stupid corporate motivational style crap.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Not a conspiracy ... its the overuse of a catch phrase that politicians and news people perpetuate because they're  too lazy to come up with their own phrases. Personally, I'm sick of the word systemic, hear it at least once a day.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, clare256 said:

Not a conspiracy ... its the overuse of a catch phrase that politicians and news people perpetuate because they're  too lazy to come up with their own phrases. Personally, I'm sick of the word systemic, hear it at least once a day.

They're conspiring together?

conspiring: to plan secretly with other people to do something bad, illegal, or against someone's wishes

3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Cut backs in public spending, in other words living within your means. It's been done before under Maggie.

Never happen with democrats or republicans in charge of the USA

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, seanjo said:

In a public video on YouTube?

Got to think bigger and open that mind up!

32 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Never happen with democrats or republicans in charge of the USA

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

27 trillion? debt!     How does biden propose to get that reduced when he enters office?   

5 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

27 trillion? debt!     How does biden propose to get that reduced when he enters office?   

He doesn't.  He intends to increase spending in order to stimulate the economy.

Just now, OverSword said:

He doesn't.  He intends to increase spending in order to stimulate the economy.

Where does that money come from?

12 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Where does that money come from?

The federal reserve bank

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The federal reserve bank

The federal reserve bank.    People like you scare me too death.   Have you ever watched - wizard of OZ?  Did you understand the undertones of that movie?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The federal reserve bank.    People like you scare me too death.   Have you ever watched - wizard of OZ?  Did you understand the undertones of that movie?

Where do you think the US government get's money?  They borrow if from "the fed" (perhaps you've heard of them) with a guarantee to pay it back over time with money taxed from the citizenry.  Bidens plan is to spend more money to stimulate the economy and  generate the tax dollars.

Edited by OverSword

Where do you think the US government get's money?  They borrow if from "the fed" (perhaps you've heard of them) with a guarantee to pay it back over time with money taxed from the citizenry.

Have you ever researched the history of America?   You should, it is a right eye opener.    Another thing you should look into is why is there that "IN GOD WE TRUST!!"  You just went from A to Z and forgot about everything else you have to take into account.   It's simple to type.   B O R R O W  M O N E Y  F R O M  B A N K < in a robot voice, with not thinking, no history, no nothing.  Empty blank statement to solve the problems America faces.   You really think it is going to be that easy?       Then you my friend have NOT been paying attention at all.    

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Have you ever researched the history of America?   You should, it is a right eye opener.    Another thing you should look into is why is there that "IN GOD WE TRUST!!"  You just went from A to Z and forgot about everything else you have to take into account.   It's simple to type.   B O R R O W  M O N E Y  F R O M  B A N K < in a robot voice, with not thinking, no history, no nothing.  Empty blank statement to solve the problems America faces.   You really think it is going to be that easy?       Then you my friend have NOT been paying attention at all.    

https://www.thebalance.com/how-is-the-fed-monetizing-debt-3306126

Here is how it works.

@Dreamer screamer So I gave you an explanation after you accused of being a robot and making references to the wizard of oz.  Care to tell me the real version where we Trust In God and don't go from A to Z without skipping all the other stuff?  Is it aliens? :alien:

2 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Why is it always the most closed minded that tell you to open your mind. My mind is wide open, I go with the evidence not the conspiracy.

To be fair we are in the conspiracy section.  I would just like to know where the conspiracy is here?  I mean besides Dreamer Screamer pointing me towards the Wizard of Oz :lol:

2 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Nope!  Not even close.

Then please explain.  I have an open mind.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

@Dreamer screamer So I gave you an explanation after you accused of being a robot and making references to the wizard of oz.  Care to tell me the real version where we Trust In God and don't go from A to Z without skipping all the other stuff?  Is it aliens? :alien:

Nope.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 established the Federal Reserve System as the central bank of the United States to provide the nation with a safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system. ... Congress has the power to amend the Federal Reserve Act, which it has done several times over the years.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/12715/why-did-us-abandon-gold-standard

What is the gold standard?

It’s a monetary system that directly links a currency’s value to that of gold. A country on the gold standard cannot increase the amount of money in circulation without also increasing its gold reserves. Because the global gold supply grows only slowly, being on the gold standard would theoretically hold government overspending and inflation in check. No country currently backs its currency with gold, but many have in the past, including the U.S.; for half a century beginning in 1879, Americans could trade in $20.67 for an ounce of gold. The country effectively abandoned the gold standard in 1933, and completely severed the link between the dollar and gold in 1971. The U.S. now has a fiat money system, meaning the dollar’s value is not linked to any specific asset.

fiat

If something is done by fiat, it is done because of an official order given by someone in authority.   <----It's there, but do you comprehend it?   if no gold, who gives the authority for fiat currency to exist?

1 minute ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Nope.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 established the Federal Reserve System as the central bank of the United States to provide the nation with a safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system. ... Congress has the power to amend the Federal Reserve Act, which it has done several times over the years.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/12715/why-did-us-abandon-gold-standard

What is the gold standard?

It’s a monetary system that directly links a currency’s value to that of gold. A country on the gold standard cannot increase the amount of money in circulation without also increasing its gold reserves. Because the global gold supply grows only slowly, being on the gold standard would theoretically hold government overspending and inflation in check. No country currently backs its currency with gold, but many have in the past, including the U.S.; for half a century beginning in 1879, Americans could trade in $20.67 for an ounce of gold. The country effectively abandoned the gold standard in 1933, and completely severed the link between the dollar and gold in 1971. The U.S. now has a fiat money system, meaning the dollar’s value is not linked to any specific asset.

fiat

If something is done by fiat, it is done because of an official order given by someone in authority.   <----It's there, but do you comprehend it?   if no gold, who gives the authority for fiat currency to exist?

How does this refute anything I've linked to?  It doesn't.  Not at all.  Nobody said one thing about the gold standard.  the question was where does the government get the funds to stimulate the economy, the answer was they borrow it from the fed. So WTF are you arguing?  I don't get it. You seem confused.

• Like 1

How does this refute anything I've linked to?  It doesn't.  Not at all.  Nobody said one thing about the gold standard.  the question was where does the government get the funds to stimulate the economy, the answer was they borrow it from the fed. So WTF are you arguing?  I don't get it. You seem confused.

What are you borrowing from the fed? how are you borrowing it?  if there is no gold backing up the notes, then are the banks just printing up the fed promissory notes? why can't you do that?    The banks print up their own notes for you to borrow and pay back interest?:blink:

8 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

What are you borrowing from the fed? how are you borrowing it?  if there is no gold backing up the notes, then are the banks just printing up the fed promissory notes? why can't you do that?    The banks print up their own notes for you to borrow and pay back interest?:blink:

Did you read the link I posted??  

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Did you read the link I posted??  

of course, but you are not paying attention.   You are coming from your own perspective and knowledge that resides in your brain, so when new information is presented will be ignored.  I have told you where to look but you still ignore it.   America is covered in this stuff and it's TRUST!         <--------------------there.

Law
an arrangement whereby a person (a trustee) holds property as its nominal owner for the good of one or more beneficiaries  <----------------here....................

IN GOD WE TRUST!!   < --------------here too.

Do you see it?   do you know anything about trust law?

4 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

of course, but you are not paying attention.   You are coming from your own perspective and knowledge that resides in your brain, so when new information is presented will be ignored.  I have told you where to look but you still ignore it.   America is covered in this stuff and it's TRUST!         <--------------------there.

Law
an arrangement whereby a person (a trustee) holds property as its nominal owner for the good of one or more beneficiaries  <----------------here....................

IN GOD WE TRUST!!   < --------------here too.

Do you see it?   do you know anything about trust law?

You make no sense.  Your link has nothing to do with what you are posting.  It's an explanation as to how we dropped the gold standard and started using the federal reserve.  I'm not saying that was a good idea.  Can you please make your point?  I assume you think I'm being naïve about something but what that is you are not being clear about.