Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamer screamer

Build back better

32 posts in this topic

OverSword
8 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

What are you borrowing from the fed? how are you borrowing it?  if there is no gold backing up the notes, then are the banks just printing up the fed promissory notes? why can't you do that?    The banks print up their own notes for you to borrow and pay back interest?:blink:

Did you read the link I posted??  

Dreamer screamer
5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Did you read the link I posted??  

of course, but you are not paying attention.   You are coming from your own perspective and knowledge that resides in your brain, so when new information is presented will be ignored.  I have told you where to look but you still ignore it.   America is covered in this stuff and it's TRUST!         <--------------------there.

Law
an arrangement whereby a person (a trustee) holds property as its nominal owner for the good of one or more beneficiaries  <----------------here....................

IN GOD WE TRUST!!   < --------------here too.

Do you see it?   do you know anything about trust law?

OverSword
4 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

of course, but you are not paying attention.   You are coming from your own perspective and knowledge that resides in your brain, so when new information is presented will be ignored.  I have told you where to look but you still ignore it.   America is covered in this stuff and it's TRUST!         <--------------------there.

Law
an arrangement whereby a person (a trustee) holds property as its nominal owner for the good of one or more beneficiaries  <----------------here....................

IN GOD WE TRUST!!   < --------------here too.

Do you see it?   do you know anything about trust law?

You make no sense.  Your link has nothing to do with what you are posting.  It's an explanation as to how we dropped the gold standard and started using the federal reserve.  I'm not saying that was a good idea.  Can you please make your point?  I assume you think I'm being naïve about something but what that is you are not being clear about.   

Obviousman
1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The federal reserve bank.    People like you scare me too death.   Have you ever watched - wizard of OZ?  Did you understand the undertones of that movie?

(Adds 'Economics' to the list of things that the OP doesn't understand)

Dreamer screamer
17 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

(Adds 'Economics' to the list of things that the OP doesn't understand)

:lol: 

YES!! we are the GOLD!!! through our estates; through TRUSTS!!

Where did the Bill of rights 1776 come from?? was it England??? Why???  

Edited by Dreamer screamer

Dreamer screamer

How can they build back better when there is no GOLD, only humans.    

Golden Duck
2 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

What are you borrowing from the fed? how are you borrowing it?  if there is no gold backing up the notes, then are the banks just printing up the fed promissory notes? why can't you do that?    The banks print up their own notes for you to borrow and pay back interest?:blink:

And if there is no demand backing the gold?