Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump Farewell Address

rashore

• The title was changed to President Trump Farewell Address

All I can say is OMG!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Skimmed the transcript. It's funny how he seems to think he's responsible for the speedy covid vaccine and says it would have taken anyone else years to produce, even though they said from the very beginning of it all it would take about as long as it did to produce it, when he was telling people to drink bleach and whatever other nonsense came out of his mouth.

Cool story bro. Buh-bye.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

:rolleyes:

We grieve for every life lost, and we pledge in their memory to wipe out this horrible pandemic once and for all.

Pity he did not do his dance moves to emphasise his empathy 

~

I am especially proud to be the first President in decades who has started no new wars.

True, he renewed the civil war 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I liked Melania's better.  

But I will give President Trump credit for keeping us out of new wars.  Also, he may not have intended it, but he really did get a lot more people involved in the political process and out to vote.  The country will be a lot better if 160 million or more citizens maintain their interest, awareness, and desire to vote.

He really did. A lot of new minority voters. Some never voted in their lives or cared to vote until he came along and irritated them with his foot in mouth disease for four years. That's one of the biggest reasons Biden won.

• Like 5

I scanned the transcript and he didnt let me down...

“We did what we came here to do ― and so much more"

• Like 2

away.jpg

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Katniss said:

He really did. A lot of new minority voters. Some never voted in their lives or cared to vote until he came along and irritated them with his foot in mouth disease for four years. That's one of the biggest reasons Biden won.

Mail in voting and the new tactics it allowed played a far bigger role than anything Trump said or did.  

Mail in voting did cause more people to vote then normally would vote largely by drastically extending the voting period from about 15 hours on a single day to well over a month.  That gave Democrats who embraced it a far larger window to squeeze out as many votes as possible which they did do to an amazing degree in a few key cities that caused Biden to win.  

What is really interesting is the new political tactic mail in voting caused by essentially locking in votes.  Democrats pushed rather hard for turning in mail in ballots quickly and it wasnt really for the stated cause of making sure they arrive on time, but that was a much better narrative then the actual reason.  The real reason Democrats pushed it was that it locked in that person's vote for Biden.  Once a person mailed in their ballot the Biden campaign no longer had to spend any more resources on that person to make sure they would vote or would vote for Biden which freed up resources to get other/more people to vote.  It also had the added effect that it would allow the Biden campaign to change the message to some degree to tailor it to different voters, essentially the campaign could say one specific thing to lock in one group of voters get them to mail in their ballots then change the message to something different that might of cost ballots in the first group but gained ballots in the second group.  Since voters could not change their ballots once mailed in the campaign no longer had to worry about appealing to those voters who already voted.  Interestingly a week or so before the election what topped google searches was how to change a ballot once it was mailed in.

The Trump campaign didnt effectively fight against the use of mail in ballots and didnt embrace them and that cost the campaign the election.  Going forward it wont play out the same as this election as advantages like that only drastically benefit one party once before the other embraces it or counters it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Mail in voting and the new tactics it allowed played a far bigger role than anything Trump said or did.  

Mail in voting did cause more people to vote then normally would vote largely by drastically extending the voting period from about 15 hours on a single day to well over a month.  That gave Democrats who embraced it a far larger window to squeeze out as many votes as possible which they did do to an amazing degree in a few key cities that caused Biden to win.  

What is really interesting is the new political tactic mail in voting caused by essentially locking in votes.  Democrats pushed rather hard for turning in mail in ballots quickly and it wasnt really for the stated cause of making sure they arrive on time, but that was a much better narrative then the actual reason.  The real reason Democrats pushed it was that it locked in that person's vote for Biden.  Once a person mailed in their ballot the Biden campaign no longer had to spend any more resources on that person to make sure they would vote or would vote for Biden which freed up resources to get other/more people to vote.  It also had the added effect that it would allow the Biden campaign to change the message to some degree to tailor it to different voters, essentially the campaign could say one specific thing to lock in one group of voters get them to mail in their ballots then change the message to something different that might of cost ballots in the first group but gained ballots in the second group.  Since voters could not change their ballots once mailed in the campaign no longer had to worry about appealing to those voters who already voted.  Interestingly a week or so before the election what topped google searches was how to change a ballot once it was mailed in.

The Trump campaign didnt effectively fight against the use of mail in ballots and didnt embrace them and that cost the campaign the election.  Going forward it wont play out the same as this election as advantages like that only drastically benefit one party once before the other embraces it or counters it.

Translation: It's not okay to let more people vote because if people actually get to use their rights, we might not be able to keep our power and make trans people pee standing up like they where born to! 

If your ideals are only supported by abusive bull**** like that, if they're so unpopular you have to cheat left and right to cling to power...its time for new ideals. American Republicanism has failed, get with the times or be left in the dustbin of history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Translation: It's not okay to let more people vote because if people actually get to use their rights, we might not be able to keep our power and make trans people pee standing up like they where born to! 

If your ideals are only supported by abusive bull**** like that, if they're so unpopular you have to cheat left and right to cling to power...its time for new ideals. American Republicanism has failed, get with the times or be left in the dustbin of history.

How do you get any of that from my post.  I literally just said the rules were changed and the Democrats adapted to the rule change better and quicker then the Republicans.  I also pointed out the tactic of locking in votes which honestly is problematic and concerning, there should be a mechanism to allow people to change their vote if the voting window is going to be months long.

I know you are rather authoritarian and would love nothing more to live under a left wing dictatorship cause you think you will get everything you want and can crush and remove all who disagree with you but I can safely say if you even get close to what you desire you wont be happy about it.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

God Bless The USA 

Ohhh, that's what's what happened.......

No wonder the US has been in turmoil for so long. 

How many times does he have to be told to get out of politics and school classrooms. Crikey Moses that one's a PITA. When religion and politics mix, there's little regard for the source material.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

It's OK to.be an american!  

:D

20210119_234740.jpg

Seems to be less people than usual at that rally........ 

It's even better to be Aussie, and to top that of with being a Queenslander!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREwVDBLKI_nHuIDWak5y_

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

It's OK to.be an american!  

:D

20210119_234740.jpg

When a mcfish is really done well and perfect its okay when its less its not worth catfish bait.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

How do you get any of that from my post.  I literally just said the rules were changed and the Democrats adapted to the rule change better and quicker then the Republicans.  I also pointed out the tactic of locking in votes which honestly is problematic and concerning, there should be a mechanism to allow people to change their vote if the voting window is going to be months long.

I know you are rather authoritarian and would love nothing more to live under a left wing dictatorship cause you think you will get everything you want and can crush and remove all who disagree with you but I can safely say if you even get close to what you desire you wont be happy about it.

How do they know a voter voted beyond the voter opting out of a marketing campaign?

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Seems to be less people than usual at that rally........ 

It's even better to be Aussie, and to top that of with being a Queenslander!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREwVDBLKI_nHuIDWak5y_

That's the problem.  Perfection is so last century.

sport-graphics-2007_708160a.jpg

• Haha 1

Out of bored curiosity are acts playing at trumps farewell shindig, maybe kid rock?

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Out of bored curiosity are acts playing at trumps farewell shindig, maybe kid rock?

Michael Richards is performing a routine.

• Haha 1

• The topic was locked