Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Take Care Of Your Health

Brandy333

Take care of your health by all means and enjoy it.  I hope you never have a doctor look you in the eyes with a very serious look like I did today and tell you that . . . . . . . . . . . it's very serious.   I've known what it is for a few months now, and am on medicine, but I'm still having to deal with what could be life threatening.    I'm not looking for pity, just wanted to say it.

I noticed a few months ago my right leg swelling and foot as well,  and when walking I dragged that leg some.   Well finally went to hospital and found out I have a large blood clot in my right leg, as well as one smaller clot in each lung.   I just take it one day at a time, never knowing if I could die in sleep.

Docs are watching.   Then tonight online, didn't read the story, but two dogs woke and saved a boy from a burning house, but each died in the fire themselves.   My nerves are wrecked.    Night.

• Sad 2

Sorry to hear, do they know what caused you to clot so bad? 

Definitely agree on taking care of yourself, it seems few people do despite it now being easier (but possibly more confusing) than ever to at least have your health headed in the right direction. Type 2 diabetes, hypertension (biggest and most ignored killer out there), heart disease, awful diets that are nothing but processed sugar and fat, smoking, vaping, drinking, all these things that plague many when they're older can be controlled, to a large extent. 

Hope things go well

2 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Sorry to hear, do they know what caused you to clot so bad? 

Definitely agree on taking care of yourself, it seems few people do despite it now being easier (but possibly more confusing) than ever to at least have your health headed in the right direction. Type 2 diabetes, hypertension (biggest and most ignored killer out there), heart disease, awful diets that are nothing but processed sugar and fat, smoking, vaping, drinking, all these things that plague many when they're older can be controlled, to a large extent. 

Hope things go well

Thanks, I'm not sure when the clots started.   I used to be fairly active but when this Covid began and they kept saying to stay home I got much less active, and if I already had clots I think that made them worse.   Need to exercise more at home, that will help.