Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are all gods aliens?

jmccr8

5 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

OK. I ask again.

Do you have anything useful to add?

That would be a first.

• Like 6

Never seen anything like it on the internet anywhere, a bunch of zombies camped on the utterances of an old guy from South Australia, FOR YEARS, dissecting and cross-referencing to see if they can catch him out on some detail, as if something of importance was hanging on it ! TRAGIC !

i

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

OK. I ask again.

Do you have anything useful to add?

1 hour ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I think he does.

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

Never seen anything like it on the internet anywhere, a bunch of zombies camped on the utterances of an old guy from South Australia, FOR YEARS, dissecting and cross-referencing to see if they can catch him out on some detail, as if something of importance was hanging on it ! TRAGIC !

Tell me about it Hab. Tragic yes but immensely entertaining :tu:

And I'll keep the details to myself :D

Edited by Will Do

4 hours ago, third_eye said:

Think 'old worn sock'

~

Oh ! It's "old mate", the man who sherapy described as "incoherently absurd", or "absurdly incoherent", I can never remember which, and I simply cannot improve on that succinct summation. But, another Walkeritis "victim", rocking back and forward chanting " walker is telling lies, walker is lying again ". You really can't find a better hobby ? 

6 hours ago, Sherapy said:

I remember back when MW argued like this that his dog was the eye witness to the light beam who took away his nicotine addiction. This then morphed to he had eye witnesses, but they are no longer alive. 

Fleas don't live for long, maybe.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Habitat said:

I do hope Mr Walker doesn't fall under a bus or encounter some other serious misadventure that prevents him posting, as the tragics of the "team" will have no-one to take their insecurities out on ! Seriously, what was that word I used to describe the situation ? I think it was cathexis.

Well look who it is.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Habitat said:

Oh ! It's "old mate", the man who sherapy described as "incoherently absurd", or "absurdly incoherent", I can never remember which, and I simply cannot improve on that succinct summation.

Your lack of a proper educational foundation befuddled your memory skills. 

~

But, another Walkeritis "victim", rocking back and forward chanting " walker is telling lies, walker is lying again ".

He wasn't lying when you were stroking him with enthused cathexis again and again whenever you're let out of the sock drawer. 

Welcome back by the way.... 

~

You really can't find a better hobby ? 

Nope, I enjoy hunting and collecting internet trolls such as you... It gives me much pleasure as well as injects much humor to my fond memories of the internet, in a way you too is my cathexis , I hope your resident forum idol won't be jealous, I but we won't care what he thinks now will we? 

I'm coming... 

~

• Haha 3

I don't begrudge Mr Walker having a bit of fun feeding the chooks, they do like a good feed, but by God, is there anything else on the menu besides corn that they have an appetite for ?

Just now, Habitat said:

I don't begrudge Mr Walker having a bit of fun feeding the chooks, they do like a good feed, but by God, is there anything else on the menu besides corn that they have an appetite for ?

Do that again, slowly this time... Use big words, you're so cute when you talk big. 

~

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Indeed, you are a lucky man to have had her by your side all these years. Take care of her. 

Two things I can agree with :) 

21 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Walker

I have seen both prairie and forest fires so am aware of how fast they move How far away from your house was i to point of ignition and how long from when it started did it take to reach your house? If it was within several miles then you would have smelled it long before it reached your house and as I said you always say you are prepared for anything bout yet you just barely made it out of your yard with a few papers your wife, cat and laptop without the power cord?

When I said negligent it is not my intent to speak down but it is a word to describe that you were not prepared or made proper preparations which is out of character for you given past discussions of your experiences. 

How long before the radio announcement had you been aware that there was a fire burning in our locality? I am curious because your wife is not in good health and you were not in top form so would think that  you would have made sure your car was packed and ready to go instead of a last minute ditch. How long had the power gone out before you were aware that it was time to leave for safety and how did you know the power was out if you turned the radio on as you must have notice the fridge light, stove and other lights and appliances were not working so why turn the radio on?

So why were you sitting around playing games if you knew and had a plan to evacuate, so I am going to assume the papers that you took were deeds and insurances. Still wondering why you didn't leave when you knew it could be a life threatening situation.

Which is why I asked why you did not have a back up radio and extra batteries on hand I do and I a not in any danger 99.9% of the time. and from the looks of it you had plenty of time to run into town to get some and have you vehicle packed and ready to go. You say you have a cell phone did you not get alerts on yours?

In all you stories you have dogs and yet you did not mention them when you grabbed the cat where where the dogs and did you let any of your livestok out so they could fend for themselves?

jmccr8

The last question is the relevant one 

we DID have a back up radio The one in the car. I had listened to it and had plotted the direction and coverage of the fire front during the day 

However the last report had the fire burning into the sea at North Sheilds  around 1pm

This meant we should have been quiet safe 

Unfortunately the wind changed from  a westerly to a southerly around tha t time     and within about half an hour had travelled the distance between North shields and our place  Timing seems to be debatable in all the reports   as one house in north shields caught fire about 2pm 

20 hours ago, eight bits said:

And see, that's part of the problem why your stab at explaining the absence of the radio in your early testimony doesn't work. Hell, we've all seen and heard natural disaster survivors being interviewed in the media, and many, many of the survivors mention God. So had you, too, mentioned God, the parliamentary commission wouldn't have batted an eyelash.

Thanking God, giving him an active role in the affair is the usual thing, not anything exceptional. Your supposed reluctance to mention God makes no sense.

The stated purpose of your testimony was to advance a proposal for improved emergency notification. How you were notified in this emergency is facially relevant to your testimony. As already covered in earlier posts, you could have included the radio without bringing God into it. PLUS there is no reason whatsoever why you would have "stood out" if you had brought God into it, as so many others in your situation did.

Your story doesn't hold together. That's why you aren't being believed. Occam's Razor is not your friend. You saw the spot fires, you saw the smoke thickening, there is no way you'd think these were good signs, and so you left.

There was no radio broadcast in the actual event, was there?

You should know by now that i dont do the usual thing 

Lets suppose tha t instead of god, I explained that a powerful alien being who had been with me in mind since i was 13 and in body since i was 22 had saved me 

How do you suppose that would have gone down ? 

it is bit difernt just saying that god saved you  from,  explaining  the detailed events and  the connection to/with "god" that enabled it, 

Most people will smile and say "lucky you "if you just say that god saved you by a miracle, but  most will question your sanity with a story like ours  

Most people just said that the y felt god protecting them and some said he assured them the y would survive  

Our experince  was a bit more inexplicable and less acceptable  (as the attitudes of posters here illustrates) 

Indeed there was a radio broadcast  it came after the front had changed direction and said the front was approaching Louth bay it gave some further instructions and warnings which i couldn't swear to now   After that my sister in law in Tumby bay rang  on our landline to ask us what we were doing as she had also heard the broadcast i said we had heard the warning   were grabbing stuff, and getting out  Check with the ABC .They still give such warnings, but of a much more regular and formalised nature since the commission  

and no we never saw any spot fires until we were  out on moonlight bay road and a  crew was at our neighbours house trying to put out a fire that had begun in a pine tree That fire was 500 metres past our house, and had begun  while we were still at it  

Since this thread, yet again, seems to be fixated on the posts of one member instead of on the topic, there's little point keeping this going.

This trend really does need to stop.

Closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• The topic was locked