Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best Trump achievements IYO

Knob Oddy

I think his best achievement was keeping the stock market growing and unemployment rates going in the right direction.   Before the pandemic, even my democrat friends said that he was doing much better than they thought he would.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think his best achievement was keeping the stock market growing and unemployment rates going in the right direction.   Before the pandemic, even my democrat friends said that he was doing much better than they thought he would.

When Trump entered office in 2017. My 401k made 20% at the end of that year. Of course the markets

had it's ups & downs after that but I still did very well at the end of Trump's term.

• Like 1

I liked some of his administration polices. His support of the 2nd Amendment and gun rights was my main thing.

Cutting government regulations was another.

Putting in 3 Supreme Court judges.

Fixing the criminal justice system.

Making it easier for generic drug approval.

• Like 1

I would have said - in terms of foreign policy - his work in the Middle East was the most durable ? He broke the perceived linkage between The Palestinians, and any country seeking relations with Israel. 

For those who don't know she's the press secretary for President Joe Biden  

BTW, the Senate just voted 97-3 last week recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. 

Clown Show 

:D  

From 2017 ------>

• Like 2

20 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

For those who don't know she's the press secretary for President Joe Biden  

BTW, the Senate just voted 97-3 last week recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. 

Clown Show 

From 2017 ------>

I thought that was one of Joe's big targets? To reverse Trump's support of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Guess he changed his mind?

https://www.rollcall.com/2021/02/09/white-house-confirms-biden-will-keep-embassy-in-jerusalem/

Edit: Appears i was wrong. Looked it up and Biden said he'd not change the capital. At least not immediately. 

Edited by DieChecker

I think the most important achievement is standing up to China.  That has led to so many other things.  The top thing is peace and stability.  The Phase 1 deal as sent money to subsidize farmers.  Trump also revived the QSD (Asian NATO), which Obama let fizzle out.  That has put China on notice.  They can’t run amok as they would like.  This kept a check on China in the East.  The current US standdown will only endanger the alliance and others, including Taiwan.  Trump ushered in the Abraham Accords which built alliances between Israel and many Sunni nations and well as official recognition of Israel.  And it all was made possible by moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing it as the capital of Israel.  This is why he was nominated for three Nobel Peace Prizes.  The only way the Left can counter is by nominating BLM for a Nobel.  But these Accords puts Iran in check and helps to keep an eye on Russia and China in the West.  But I’m sure this will be thrown out before long.  I think we’ll have another war soon in Syria going against Russia and Iran will be threatening the region with nukes.  St Bidet has talked to Xi for several hours (kind of wonder what they said – no possibility of that treason to leak out), threatened Putin, and still hasn’t talked to Netanyahu.  And then the tough love that Trump showed Europe to get them to pull their own weight.  Europe is much stronger for that.  This is all Europe has to do to keep Russia in check.  But I wonder how the Dyscognitive-in-chief is going to sour that?

If Trump hadn’t done this, then strengthening our economy and increasing the workforce participation through lower taxes and regulation (and becoming energy independent) would have been the most important achievement.   But then isn’t that the job of a President anyway?  Except, this Pino is going to destroy all of that and he’s on his way with all of those Executive Orders.  Anyone notice how prices are going up?  Inflation just needs any little excuse to rear its ugly head.  Sleepy Joe is going to accommodate that.  Someone had asked if bitcoin was going to be the new Notgeld?  How much longer till people start expressing buyer’s remorse?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 3:24 PM, zep73 said:

Turning the USA into the DSA: Divided States of America

(A great achievement can also be something bad!)

He divided NO ONE.  He just brought the severe schism into focus.  

IMO, his greatest accomplishment was to cause the establishment and their media 5th column to out themselves so completely that they'll never again be able to deceive those who don't support the Left, blindly.  The impact of that is incalculable over time. :tu:

The Trump administration was the most transparent and assessable administration ever and the people loved him for it... especially the haters. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

The Trump administration was the most transparent and assessable administration ever and the people loved him for it... especially the haters. 

What does that mean?

24 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

What does that mean?

If you paid him $200,000 for a Mar De Lago membership, you had access to him?  

On 3/1/2021 at 2:05 AM, and then said:

He divided NO ONE.  He just brought the severe schism into focus.  

IMO, his greatest accomplishment was to cause the establishment and their media 5th column to out themselves so completely that they'll never again be able to deceive those who don't support the Left, blindly.  The impact of that is incalculable over time. :tu:

Obama.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gromdor said:

If you paid him $200,000 for a Mar De Lago membership, you had access to him?

Maybe that's it.  I was puzzled by all of the phone conversations removed from regular channels, all of the translator's  notes confiscated  and times the President used Putin's  Russian translator exclusively.  I also had trouble matching that with tax forms never released.

But we have come here to praise Trump not to criticize him.  

He kept us from starting new wars and  still kept defense contractors happy and powerful with arms sales.  

Back to the topic of transparency,  if saying anything that pops into your head is transparency, then he gets  credit.

57 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Back to the topic of transparency,  if saying anything that pops into your head is transparency, then he gets  credit.

I think that's a good point. He was so transparent he was almost see through. 

Trump did so many interviews and never vetted the questions even though he knew the media would be out to play "gotcha" with him.

Compared to Hiden Biden. When is his first press conference? I haven't seen him take any questions and when he wants to answer questions the Democrats cut his live feed.

8 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I think that's a good point. He was so transparent he was almost see through. 

Trump did so many interviews and never vetted the questions even though he knew the media would be out to play "gotcha" with him.

Compared to Hiden Biden. When is his first press conference? I haven't seen him take any questions and when he wants to answer questions the Democrats cut his live feed.

I think you guys are just missing a reality show president and the ensuing hi-jinks.  I don't think we are going to see that with Biden.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

I think you guys are just missing a reality show president and the ensuing hi-jinks.  I don't think we are going to see that with Biden.

Do you think it's unusual for a president to hold a press conference? Or do you think its unusual to not hold a press conference?

What about when a President wants to take questions from reporters, the speaker of the house looks terrified, and then the livestream cuts out? 

Because this happened

Watch the clip. 21 seconds. Watch Nancy's face when he says he wants to take questions. Then the feed is cut. Nothing to see here?

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Never vetted the questions beforehand but was quick to respond that they were rude, disgraceful, loser, or fake network.  Mr. Cancel.  But back to his good points.  He did not get us into new wars and said whatever entered his mind at the microphone.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Do you think it's unusual for a president to hold a press conference? Or do you think its unusual to not hold a press conference?

What about when a President wants to take questions from reporters, the speaker of the house looks terrified, and then the livestream cuts out? 

Because this happened

Watch the clip. 21 seconds. Watch Nancy's face when he says he wants to take questions. Then the feed is cut. Nothing to see here?

After Trump I would say nothing is unusual any more.  Biden could do 3 AM bathroom tweets and it would be normal.

• 1 year later...
On 1/21/2021 at 9:59 AM, Knob Oddy said:

IMO the fact that multiple peace treaties were facilitated by Trump and that he started no new wars is a massive achievement.

In reality, it has shown just how easy it should be for all Presidents, past and future, to avoid needless conflicts for the profit of the military industrial complex

I never thought in my lifetime i would ever see a President hold office without starting a war. I am 100% certain that Biden will drag us back into the swamp of another endless war to "bring democracy " (read that as "protect the Petrodollar") to whatever country is trying to sell their oil for gold instead of USD$.

Thank you President Trump and long may you remain a voice against the warmongers.

Does anyone know Bidens plan to end the Ukriane war?

2024 is a looooong way away, and what can Trump do when gifted such a mess from this incompetent administration?

51 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Does anyone know Bidens plan to end the Ukriane war?

2024 is a looooong way away, and what can Trump do when gifted such a mess from this incompetent administration?

I do!  We support the Ukrainian people untill the Russians give up and go home (or Putin dies and they go home).

• Like 2