Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More Rioting in the Biden Era

OverSword

I thought this would stop once trump out of office but I should have better:

SEATTLE — Several buildings were damaged and multiple people were arrested Wednesday night after protests against President Biden and Federal agencies turned violent on Seattle streets.

Dozens of demonstrators started marching Wednesday afternoon from Occidental Park and made their way through Downtown Seattle.

The protest first centered around an office building at 1000 2nd Avenue which houses the offices of ICE agents and Federal Immigration Court. Protesters burned American flags and dropped flyers calling for the abolition of ICE, something Biden’s administration said Wednesday they would not do.

More here

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I thought this would stop once trump out of office but I should have better:

More here

There is something really wrong going on in Seattle.   This isn't going on anywhere else is it?   Maybe there is something in the water there or the governor needs to step down.

• Like 3

I did a search and could not find any other news about this or any other protests this week.

Anarchist = A lpha plus O mega, so they're the Government and vatican's little useful helpers.

• Confused 1

Well, I found one link 1st HeadlinesWashington, but when it loaded I did not see anything about this story.

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

I did a search and could not find any other news about this or any other protests this week.

WOW that's a shocker! 

If it had anything to do with Trump it'd be reported everywhere over and over again.

The hypocrisy is astonishing. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

This isn't going on anywhere else is it?

Arrests were made as groups gathered in Portland Wednesday, according to Portland Police.

Police say one group got in the way of officers who were responding to a crash in Northeast Portland.

https://katu.com/news/local/arrests-made-during-portland-protests-group-delays-officers-responding-to-crash-police-s

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

Manhattan found a new way to celebrate MLK day.

https://abc7ny.com/nyc-protest-on-mlk-day-nypd-clash-with-police/9793273/

My last march honoring MLK was three years ago.  All the elements rioting now were chanting very un-MLK-like chants.  About 1/4 of way through I was just sad thinking these people have no idea who MLK was.  I will not be attending another, not in this crazy place with these idiots.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

My last march honoring MLK was three years ago.  All the elements rioting now were chanting very un-MLK-like chants.  About 1/4 of way through I was just sad thinking these people have no idea who MLK was.  I will not be attending another, not in this crazy place with these idiots.

They are everything MLK wasn't. It's such a shame. I remember MLK well. I also remember the night he was assassinated clearly. Just 2 months before Bobby Kennedy.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Want to know why this is happening here?  We have one of the highest rate of college degrees in the nation.  Seattle is one of the best educated city in America...or is that one of the most indoctrinated by communism loving college professors.  Just a theory. :D

That isn't it, because Albuquerque/Santa Fe area has the highest number of PHD's per capita in the nation.   Maybe you just have a bunch of highly educated unemployed people.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

There were also riots in Portland.  Big shock there eh?  I'm sure it happened elsewhere too.  This may not be national news because the press is going to do everything in their power for the next four years to make our executive branch seem like the greatest thing ever and riots concerning Biden's announced policies don't look good.

That may be it.  I know there were no riots in Albuquerque or Santa Fe, and if there were in Phoenix I would have heard from relatives, and if riots were going to happen it seems it would have been in the anti-Biden areas, not the ones that are labeled "liberal" like Portland and Seattle, so what was it really about?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That may be it.  I know there were no riots in Albuquerque or Santa Fe, and if there were in Phoenix I would have heard from relatives, and if riots were going to happen it seems it would have been in the anti-Biden areas, not the ones that are labeled "liberal" like Portland and Seattle, so what was it really about?

Because these are people that think the only way to fix America is to destroy it and start over from the ground up.  They are very indoctrinated with all kinds of slogans and unrealistic visions of how things should be.  My honest opinion is they are young and very stupid.  Very stupid.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That isn't it, because Albuquerque/Santa Fe area has the highest number of PHD's per capita in the nation.   Maybe you just have a bunch of highly educated unemployed people.

Alot of people with degrees being choked by the cost of living perhaps.

Isn't rent like 3k in Seattle or something ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Because these are people that think the only way to fix America is to destroy it and start over from the ground up.  They are very indoctrinated with all kinds of slogans and unrealistic visions of how things should be.  My honest opinion is they are young and very stupid.  Very stupid.

Why are they based on the north west coast?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

But has anyone heard of rioting on L.A.?  That also has unreasonable high cost of living and crazy rents.

• Like 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

It's pretty steep.  Not too much for this geek across the street from me.  Every night at 8:00 pm since May

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It's pretty steep.  Not too much for this geek across the street from me.  Every night at 8:00 pm since May

Jesus christ he just kept going. Someone commit him to a psych ward lol.

You said every night? 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

But has anyone heard of rioting on L.A.?  That also has unreasonable high cost of living and crazy rents.

Someone less lazy than me would have to look it up but I imagine LA had less a portion of their total pop being college educated young white people.

But who knows. Seattle could just be weird and attract certain kinds of people.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Jesus christ he just kept going. Someone commit him to a psych ward lol.

You said every night? 

Yep.  Every ****ing night

• Haha 2
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yep.  Every ****ing night

I think people attach to radicalization when they have intimate connection lacking in their personal lives. As a way to feel apart of something.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Portland Oregon last night.   Four protests scheduled.  Two were peaceful.  Two were violent and destructive.  ICE headquarters and Democratic Party Headquarters vandalized, police attacked.   So far 8 have been arrested, maybe more on the way.  There were about 200 in the crowd, some at least self-described as anarchists.  They had a sign, "We don't want Biden we want revenge."

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/2021/01/inauguration-day-in-oregon-protests-celebrations-expected-gov-kate-brown-cheers-a-new-chapter.html

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

• This topic was locked and unlocked