Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden Declares “Wartime Footing”

Raptor Witness

In a breathtaking move today, newly sworn President Biden announced that he will use the Defense Production Act, as well as other emergency powers to put the United States on a wartime footing to defeat the coronavirus.

At the 9:45 minute mark:

Given that this virus is on schedule to take over 1 million American lives, while disabling hundreds of thousands more, it’s better late than never.

At least President Biden has sense enough to know that this is a war.

As for my prayers, the Earth is a Goliath; and once set in motion, it’s difficult to slow her march to desolation.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

What does that mean for the Virus infected illegals heading towards the USA borders? Will it be war on them and will their country of origin be nuked...:unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Meridian O said:

What does that mean for the Virus infected illegals heading towards the USA borders? Will it be war on them and will their country of origin be nuked...:unsure2:

I think they should at least be quarantined.

The response to date, has been a colossal failure, so I don’t think exaggerating the immigration problem is helpful.

The problem isn’t immigration right now, the problem is the colossal failure, to date.

I bet this same guy wonders why people think he's racist...

lol, are you sure you understand what  defense production act means? 

as for illegals, infected or not, they are turned away, no need for nukes, usa can find many other  ways to persuade those countries if we want to, look how Guatemala and Mexico suddenly started enforcing their immigration laws when it comes to caravans heading to USA, thru them,  thank trump for that. 

• Like 1

The sad truth is, I don’t think that President Biden, or his new comrades in “wartime” arms, fully understand the battlefield.

She has at her disposal, weapons far beyond the reach of humanism. The vaccine rollout was spectacular, but this is Mother you are now at war with.

The rush to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord, was smart, but President Biden foolishly refuses to do the other things, asked of him, to obtain support for his “wartime” endeavors.

The Earth is poised to bring the United States to its knees, without any chance of recovery. Humanism alone, cannot save my country. 

Raptor Witness     2,383

Raptor Witness

When the earth whistles to the sun, will the sun not hear her? When she whispers to the asteroids and the comets surrounding us, can they be made deaf?

You would be wise to point your eyes in the other direction.

5402511754_7c60a6ab02_o.jpg

Edited August 24, 2013 by Raptor Witness

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I bet this same guy wonders why people think he's racist...

So says the freaky cartoon character...:P

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I think they should at least be quarantined.

The response to date, has been a colossal failure, so I don’t think exaggerating the immigration problem is helpful.

The problem isn’t immigration right now, the problem is the colossal failure, to date.

No exaggerating! Other countries have quarantined and are still quarantining because they continue to let in oversea travellers who continue to spread the virus no matter how careful everyone is. 

3 hours ago, aztek said:

lol, are you sure you understand what  defense production act means? 

as for illegals, infected or not, they are turned away, no need for nukes, usa can find many other  ways to persuade those countries if we want to, look how Guatemala and Mexico suddenly started enforcing their immigration laws when it comes to caravans heading to USA, thru them,  thank trump for that. 

See the source image

Um! No! It all looks like run around BS to me...Can't say I'd blame Trump for the illegals either. Biden's the one whose throwing out the welcome mat.

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

The sad truth is, I don’t think that President Biden, or his new comrades in “wartime” arms, fully understand the battlefield.

She has at her disposal, weapons far beyond the reach of humanism. The vaccine rollout was spectacular, but this is Mother you are now at war with.

The rush to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord, was smart, but President Biden foolishly refuses to do the other things, asked of him, to obtain support for his “wartime” endeavors.

The Earth is poised to bring the United States to its knees, without any chance of recovery. Humanism alone, cannot save my country. 

You do realise that the Covid vaccine is not a cure, so not as spectacular as you may suggest.

I signed up to help roll out of the vaccinations, over a week ago, but so far no one has utilized my willingness to help. I would take a sabbatical to do it, but there’s really no structure or organization in place, yet. 

Listening to President Biden’s speech today, I’m hoping with the utilization of the Defense Production Act that will change. This seems to be where Joe Biden is going with this.

We are going to need a ton of people to help out with this, because our healthcare workers are swamped right now.

Edited by Raptor Witness

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Couple things.

1. That's not the worst place those in the service have slept, I can promise you that. 

2. The president doesn't control the capitol police. 

You do realise that the Covid vaccine is not a cure, so not as spectacular as you may suggest.

Vaccines have been a “cure,” in the past. It just depends on how many people we can get vaccinated.

Take smallpox, for example, which has been eradicated, on earth, in the human population.

With the exception of a handful of backward corners of the globe, polio, has been eradicated.

The goal is to save the United States, from an economic disaster, from which we will never recover, if we do not stem the tide of this disaster.

Let us pray that Mother Earth shows U.S. some mercy, but let U.S. also vaccinate to help her, help U.S.

We don’t need a complete cure to save millions of lives.

Edited by Raptor Witness

36 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Couple things.

1. That's not the worst place those in the service have slept, I can promise you that. 

2. The president doesn't control the capitol police. 

Who said he did? You read nothing.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

US adds 500 troops in Germany

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin announced on Tuesday that he is expanding the U.S. military presence in Germany by 500 troops and has stopped planning for large-scale troop cuts ordered by the Trump administration.

“This planned increase in U.S. personnel underscores our commitment to Germany and the entire NATO alliance,” Austin said in a notable counterpoint to the Trump administration’s repeated complaints that Germany is a weak partner on defense and security.

AP news report

I’m sorry to report, but the solar virus is quickly outflanking U.S., but more importantly, everyone else on earth.

I now believe that the stage is being quietly set for a worldwide economic crisis, which will lead ... in fact, drag by her jaws, Russia into the oil fields of the Middle East.

There’s nothing that President Biden can do to stop this. He cannot undo the plague, globally. 

It’s a likely, logical next step to help bring about a  conclusion to human government on earth. 

Take it away good Dr. John ....

Edited by Raptor Witness

On 4/13/2021 at 11:02 AM, Eldorado said:

US adds 500 troops in Germany

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin announced on Tuesday that he is expanding the U.S. military presence in Germany by 500 troops and has stopped planning for large-scale troop cuts ordered by the Trump administration.

“This planned increase in U.S. personnel underscores our commitment to Germany and the entire NATO alliance,” Austin said in a notable counterpoint to the Trump administration’s repeated complaints that Germany is a weak partner on defense and security.

AP news report

Russia's troop buildup on the Ukraine border is a factor in this, I believe.  

• Like 2

On 4/19/2021 at 2:09 PM, Gromdor said:
On 4/13/2021 at 12:02 PM, Eldorado said:

Russia's troop buildup on the Ukraine border is a factor in this, I believe.  

How is adding 500 men to Germany going to alter the chess board in the Ukraine?

At this point, the Russians really have nothing else to lose. They are already thinking far ahead of U.S., however uselessly.

1 minute ago, Raptor Witness said:

How is adding 500 men to Germany going to alter the chess board in the Ukraine?

At this point, the Russians really have nothing else to lose. They are already thinking far ahead of U.S., however uselessly.

Not withdrawing troops and adding 500 men.

31 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Not withdrawing troops and adding 500 men.

They could add 50,000 in Germany, and it wouldn’t change the chessboard one iota.

Russia knows that a worldwide economic crisis is coming, and how does one weather that storm? Their only option, is to gobble up valuable, and resource rich, territory. This will be a matter of life and death for them, whereas the United States will try to print its way out of the crisis.

President Biden cannot even see one move ahead, because he has no real understanding of what this plague really means beyond what his blind, deaf, and dumb intelligence community tell him. They are worthless, in fact worse than worthless.

Adding 500 troops to Germany, is like saying, “we cannot afford more than that,” much less another ground war, anywhere. My strategy would be to add 5.000 to Iraq immediately, which would actually help solve two problems. Bribe the Iraqi’s if you have to, but get some boots on the ground there. It will only delay the inevitable but it is a strategic alternative, which would at least signal that we’re not stupid.

Edited by Raptor Witness