Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

English don't care about the United Kingdom

34 posts in this topic

stevewinn

looks like the EU doesn't like Ireland.

On the Island of Ireland.

Northern Ireland - Union of the United Kingdom. population vaccinated. 8.79%

Rep of Ireland - Union EU. highest Covid cases in the WORLD. population vaccinated. 2.47%

and........

• Like 1

Cookie Monster

I think the lesson of this debate is that each politician or media outlet promotes what it wants to see happen.

As someone who is half Irish (one parent from NI + one parent from England) then I know in NI there isn`t the support for a Unified Ireland. The protestant population (those are the ones with some English ancestors back from the days of plantations) are pro-England and pro-UK.

Its within the Catholic nationalist population there are calls for a Unified Ireland. Catholics only make up 40% of the population and some of them like being in the UK too.

• Like 1

Cookie Monster
17 hours ago, RAyMO said:

I on behalf of the The Irish deny that slanderous accusation :D - I hope:huh:

Its okay, he was quite unpopular here.

Why on Earth a history graduate whose family runs a furniture store would be seen as an expert on economics (when he clearly wasn`t) is beyond me. And thats coming from a Tory too.

He had no concept of increasing demand following the 2008 banking crises, actually stated you dont spend your way out of a recession (which should have seen his instant dismissal because you do and thats how you increase demand), and promptly implemented a deep austerity during a recession rather than waiting until we need when into a boom (which is when spending is supposed to be cut).

All while speaking positively about the EU (our agreements dictated that we must by law) while hiding how the EU he idolises forces its member states to keep their debts down. Using only one approach, that being austerity. The EU knackered itself with its own legislation. The only Western Country to correctly manage their economy properly post-2008 was the USA.

It ramped that spending up with no austerity. That has continued under coronavirus. It should also remain in place until the USA next enters a boom. Regardless of whether its national debt reaches $30 trillion or more.

• Like 1

Helen of Annoy
17 hours ago, stevewinn said:

looks like the EU doesn't like Ireland.

On the Island of Ireland.

Northern Ireland - Union of the United Kingdom. population vaccinated. 8.79%

Rep of Ireland - Union EU. highest Covid cases in the WORLD. population vaccinated. 2.47%

and........

I wouldn't brag with COVID numbers if I were in your political shoes, since your particular island managed to produce the new, more infectious and more deadly mutation of the virus, probably due to misanthropic, eugenic approach at the beginning of the pandemic, when your political option aimed for herd immunity, suggesting children should work because they're naturally immune and old and chronically ill people should die because it would be mildly beneficial. 

That inhumanity and stupidity won't ever be forgotten, no matter how desperately you wish to bury it under few percent of difference in vaccination. 

And Ireland is about to be united, obviously, when that Trump clone of yours signed anything with the EU, he also signed NI away to the EU. It's a good news for him that English don't care, but it's devastating news for you. You've been spamming propaganda for years, for people who are about to dismantle everything you believe in. And serve you right. 

Oh, yes, the EU not liking Ireland... sure, believe that is so. Please do. The more deluded you are, the faster you'll screw up the little you haven't screwed up already. 

• Like 2

stevewinn
23 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I wouldn't brag with COVID numbers if I were in your political shoes, since your particular island managed to produce the new, more infectious and more deadly mutation of the virus, probably due to misanthropic, eugenic approach at the beginning of the pandemic, when your political option aimed for herd immunity, suggesting children should work because they're naturally immune and old and chronically ill people should die because it would be mildly beneficial. 

That inhumanity and stupidity won't ever be forgotten, no matter how desperately you wish to bury it under few percent of difference in vaccination. 

And Ireland is about to be united, obviously, when that Trump clone of yours signed anything with the EU, he also signed NI away to the EU. It's a good news for him that English don't care, but it's devastating news for you. You've been spamming propaganda for years, for people who are about to dismantle everything you believe in. And serve you right. 

Oh, yes, the EU not liking Ireland... sure, believe that is so. Please do. The more deluded you are, the faster you'll screw up the little you haven't screwed up already. 

40% of what's understood about the genome of Covid is thanks to the expertise in United Kingdom. unlike many other lesser countries such as Croatia for instance the UK constantly screens the positive virus test for mutations, that's why the new variant was discovered. if you get your map out and look for Kent, the place where the virus was found you'll see Kent is the gateway to Europe, a bit of a coincidence, we know where the variant came from brought in from europe. only five countries in the world have developed a vaccine. and only two in Europe them being the United Kingdom & the Russian Federation.

Ireland has the highest covid case figures in the WORLD. and we find out according to the Irish leader they cant close the border and they are banned from ordering urgent supplies of the British covid vaccine.

The EU vaccine program is a disgrace and now clearly costing lives.

The EU's mismanagement of allowing and ordering of the vaccine as left it at the back of the queue, so now supplies are an issue. those who secured orders early have secured all the doses.

The EU's inability leading to headline such as......Ireland facing another 12months of Covid restrictions.

*snip*

Meanwhile if your outside of the EU, as an independent country such as the UK, you can secure your own vaccine orders. without fear of being banned by the EU.

I said a few weeks ago this crisis as the potential to become a political crisis in the EU and were sure heading that way. -

Germany & Hungary growing impatient with the EU. Germany first ordering vaccine behind the EU's back and now Hungary is approving the British vaccine and Russian Vaccine.

EU members turning to the American, British and Russian developed vaccines.

what happened to the EU developed vaccine? 'one europe' fail.

Edited by Saru
Removed unsourced quotes - always include a source link when quoting offsite articles.

Helen of Annoy
27 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

When you call my country "lesser" it speaks of you and your upbringing, not of my country. Not that I mind the obvious conclusion that my country is indeed small and didn't contribute to COVID research, except for the few experts who truly do work abroad. 

Your Trump clone signed NI away to the EU. I'm pointing and laughing at you. 

"British" vaccine is the product of joined German and British effort, as you were informed elsewhere. Short term memory problems? You seem to have more and more of that. 

Orban making another pro-Russian spectacle of himself (not even of the whole Hungary) is not the proof of EU failure you so desperately want to believe in. It's just a proof that he's not exactly versatile politician. 

And you know what's the most obvious and the most pathetic thing about your political platform? You need EU to fail. Your whole plan consists of "let the neighbour fail". Again, another thing that speaks of you and your existing failure, not of those for whose failure you're praying so hard. 

United Ireland. Very, very soon. Thanks to your blathering too. I'm laughing so hard I can't even point at you at the moment. Your effort to inflict damage on anyone non-English backfired - because it was based on hilarious notion that English are in some magical way superior manipulators - and is bringing back common sense and restoring the natural flow of history. Much like your only ally, Trump, you're walking cautionary tales. 

United. Ireland. 

Because of your irrational, morbidly hostile attempt to destroy everyone so you can... what? feed on our carcasses? Ha! I'm too stringy for your teeth. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cookie Monster
22 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Today I will award you with a prize!

Nope, not a gold or silver medal, not some fancy expensive gift. Your claims about the new strain in the UK and the unification of Ireland are so out of touch with reality, so absurd, so unhinged, I have decided to award you with.....

The prize of total, fully comprehensive, forever lasting, excommunication!

You are going onto ignore and for once will be left there until hell freezes over. Well done, you should enjoy it, you were the lead candidate for it by far. But dont worry, there is no need to apply your prize to your account to claim it, I will do it for you!!! lmao.

• Haha 2

Helen of Annoy

While it's impossible not to laugh at Brexiters losing pieces of their kingdom in their wild run away from reality, I will take a pause from snorting with laughter and extend my heartfelt condolences to everyone who has the misfortune of sharing the country with them. Stay strong, sane people, that Brexiter travesty will end too. 

Saru

This thread is generating way too much hostility to justify keeping it going.

Closed.