Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Impeachment starts Monday

zep73

21 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Prior to that demonstration I do not recall Wheeler offering to pay any protestors bail if they punched someone in the face or that the police should not be too gentle  with suspects and bang their heads on the squad car doors as they threw them in. 

Kamala Harris had that covered.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 8:52 AM, Myles said:

Were you this mad at all the democrats who did the same thing to rioters last summer? 

I'm really not mad or care that much about convicting trump , just throwing some opinions around . I just don't know if i can stand another round of trump in the mainstream media daily. I might start babbling incoherently and end up in an asylum.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Myles said:

I didn't see you on here condemning the Democrats who urged the violent, destructive, thieving, uneducated protestors to keep it up.

Can you post a link to a Democrat condoning violence and looting?  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

What were they armed with? Which militia? 

Oh, that's right you're just being dramatic to insight an emotional response rather then a logical one.

Proud Boys, Oath Keepers.  Stun guns, guns, and pipe bombs, and honestly, I'd think the Trumpets consider themselves a militia...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, razman said:

I'm really not mad or care that much about convicting trump , just throwing some opinions around . I just don't know if i can stand another round of trump in the mainstream media daily. I might start babbling incoherently and end up in an asylum.

It's getting ridiculous and it's not even over yet after the Impeachment trial that will probably fail. Some states are talking about prosecuting him like New York. So everybody will still be talking about Trump in the future. It will be like those Turbo Tax free commercials where the only thing the actors say is free - free, free, free. So OMG! It's going to be more Trump - Trump, Trump, Trump.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

If you are attributing something Trump said or how you interpreted it you will have to more specific. I focused more on his policies than the BS.

Maybe that is why you did not go storm the capital..  

I heard on ABC news tonight that tomorrow both sides will present their closing arguments and the vote could take place by late afternoon. I don't think they'll get the 17 they need.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Myles said:

I didn't see you on here condemning the Democrats who urged the violent, destructive, thieving, uneducated protestors to keep it up.

Republicans aren't allowed to behave like Democrats, silly. Why, everyone know that.:yes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Democrats have directly encouraged violence on the streets. Winding it back isn’t going to be easy — RT Op-ed

• Like 4

They just said again the verdict should come tomorrow.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi commented on mobs tearing down statues, saying that “people will do what they do,” during the House Speaker Weekly Briefing on 7/09/2020.

• Like 2

The Senate just voted 45 to 55 to allow witnesses.

• Like 1

Fox News: Impeachment aide says graphic accidentally included fake blue check on tweet shown in trial.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeachment-team-fake-blue-check-tweet-impeachment?cmpid=prn_newsstand

This was interesting. Why would Democrats ADD a Twitter mark if it wasn't in the original tweet? 

But its OK. We're told it was merely some kind of accident. I suppose that mark accidentally showed up all by itself?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Proud Boys, Oath Keepers.  Stun guns, guns, and pipe bombs, and honestly, I'd think the Trumpets consider themselves a militia...

So you want linked proofs of what you dont agree with, but your own statements require no links?

Looks to me like a better statement by you would have been. "A few of those at the riot were militia members. And some of them were armed.". Is that fair to say? Rather then... " a mob of armed uneducated militia members..."? Where you are  implying those words apply to the entire crowd of thousands.

Thats like me saying a BLM demonstration is made up of violent communist revolutionaries. Are there violent people there, yes. Is there communists there, yes. Is there revolutionaries there, yes. But to categorize the entire crowd as such is wrong.

This says 6 pistols were recovered. So... The thousands in the crowd, and the hundreds that got into the building, were mainly unarmed. Other then with what amounts to clubs.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

POLITICO: McConnell reveals he will vote to acquit Trump.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/13/mcconnell-reveals-he-will-vote-to-acquit-trump-468988

Now if the Democrats weren't equally as fired up at division, they might have made a case. Heck, if they weren't as partisan they likely could have had him removed at impeachment #1.

But no. Pelosi is every bit as toxic as Trump. Difference being, we still have Pelosi  in office.

One response to the Capital invasion has been whatabout the protests and riots this summer?  They were destructive and bloody.  Yup.  They were.  And they were wrong when redress for grievance became destruction.  That is outside our system of laws. 

Now it seems like some are treating the Capital riot as a justified response.   The shoe is on the other foot,

Trouble is, both feet belong to us and the shoe still hurts..

• Like 3

Partisans will only see what they want to see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

One response to the Capital invasion has been whatabout the protests and riots this summer?  They were destructive and bloody.  Yup.  They were.  And they were wrong when redress for grievance became destruction.  That is outside our system of laws. 

Now it seems like some are treating the Capital riot as a justified response.   The shoe is on the other foot,

Trouble is, both feet belong to us and the shoe still hurts..

Yes, but the left one is hopping around like only it hurts.

• Like 1

The vote to convict is happening now.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

guilty 57  not guilty 43

Trump has been acquitted. No big surprise. Seven Republicans voted guilty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well good.  We have moved into a stage where an executive is more important than the Constitution.  Can't wait to see how the Dems exercise their new found freedom.

• Like 3

43 leading and spineless Republicans have given the final proof that they are not the needed persons in charge to avoid harm to the US democracy in future.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1