Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Impeachment starts Monday

zep73

1 minute ago, aztek said:

dems could have done so much better with gabbard, without any drama, oh wait, they could not, American people could, but not democrats .

this is the first time in history USA has no president, that walking talking, constantly napping  vegetable in the white house is not a president, he still owes 300 Americans billion of doses of vaccine, lol

Gabbard's in the wrong party, because of her State. I'd have voted for her.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That's the thing. US politics appears to be more based on drama than policy. It's worse than ever. Trump has turned America into a TV reality show.

It always been like that--then television was invented. 

9 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Gabbard's in the wrong party, because of her State. I'd have voted for her.

I would have too. She's too middle of the spectrum for most people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

I would have too. She's too middle of the spectrum for most people.

She's a New Deal Democrat in a Green New Deal Party. She's out on the edge of the known world and has a unique perspective that complements her real-life experience. She's

someone who has done something meaningful for her country and thus, anathema to the prima donna Stateside civilian politicians like AOC's crowd. 

• Like 4

Just now, psyche101 said:

That's the thing. US politics appears to be more based on drama than policy. It's worse than ever. Trump has turned America into a TV reality show.

Quite sad, eh?

And the crazy thing is almost the entire rest of the government ran with it. A few like Joe Manchin, and John Kerry, have been trying to cross the partisan divide. But most ran with encouraging extreme divisiveness. Pelosi (Leader of the House) is a prime example. I had hopes for her when she said that impeachment was too divisive, but she caved to the ranting of the far left, and fell from grace like the rest.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

After all these years, for you to consider I even thought about it is an insult. You are way more partisan than I thought you were and will keep it in mind in the future.

Sorry, that was supposed to be a joke and a compliment to your statement that you liked his policies but did not pay attention to his BS. Of course I didn't believe you thought about it.

You are right though, I am partisan.  If I had a party I could support, I would be even happier.   I don't hate Trump with some unreasoning rabid hate, but I don't like him.  I understand that some people do like him a great deal.  I don't like what I saw as his incompetence and inability to focus on the dull daily needs of running the country.  I didn't like that he was a one man show.  He had never developed the ability to delegate or trust anybody else.  He could talk a good show, but he wasn't a detail man. I did not like the fact he was always making excuses or exaggerating.  I could not vote for him or Hillary in 2016.  If there had been a good candidate of any stripe running against him in 2020, I would have felt better.

I am glad the Republicans are fracturing into two or three smaller parties.  I am hoping the Democrats do the same..  Its time to clean house on the old school Mitches and Nancys.   I want to save the Constitution and the institutions.  I don't want a violent revolution or civil war, but I want term limits and everybody on both sides that has served over say 12 years out.  Some are great people, but there are plenty of great people out among the populace who could do as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Quite sad, eh?

And the crazy thing is almost the entire rest of the government ran with it. A few like Joe Manchin, and John Kerry, have been trying to cross the partisan divide. But most ran with encouraging extreme divisiveness. Pelosi (Leader of the House) is a prime example. I had hopes for her when she said that impeachment was too divisive, but she caved to the ranting of the far left, and fell from grace like the rest.

i do not think it was ranting of the left, she wouldn't give two shts,  someone who pulls the strings pulled hers . none of them in DC is in charge, they are all puppets, it is getting clearer and clearer, now who is their master is a 64 mil dollar question, 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, susieice said:

You really think anyone is going to come forward and admit to election fraud? If Biden starts upsetting his people, he'll be removed and Harris will be in.

Jesus no. But there are enough madmen in the world for anything to be possible.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Trump impeachment lawyer speaking to the media like most of us think  

:D

That was great. :tsu:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

That was great. :tsu:

yes it was brilliant - 

it just shows the depths of depravity and dishonesty that the 'Impeachment' House Managers have sunk that they doctor evidence to make their case - and the Democrats, RINOs and Mind Control Media collude together to support that deception -

Michael van der Veen is on fire... and good for him - 

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, bee said:

Michael van der Veen is on fire... and good for him - 

I think he is disgusted as are many Americans. Quite possibly the world is also disgusted with American politics and the media.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I think he is disgusted as are many Americans. Quite possibly the world is also disgusted with American politics and the media.

disgusted and horrified - not just with American politics and media but politics and media all over the world - it's like evil is getting the upper hand as the Swamp fights back -  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, aztek said:

i do not think it was ranting of the left, she wouldn't give two shts,  someone who pulls the strings pulled hers . none of them in DC is in charge, they are all puppets, it is getting clearer and clearer, now who is their master is a 64 mil dollar question, 

This is their master

edbb67a9576ab95b851da4d5f1b7934b.jpg

Edited by Will Do
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, bee said:

the Swamp fights back

Well, they do have their finger in the dike LOL

taylor-switf-dutch-boy-finger-in-dyke.jpg

Edited by Will Do
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/12/2021 at 9:32 PM, razman said:

Well geez , thanks for straightening me out on that.

It's my pleasure Razman - anything to be helpful :D

8 hours ago, susieice said:

Yes. The DA in Washington DC can file charges. Trump is a citizen just like you or me. He doesn't hold any Federal or public office for the Senate to act. 

Yup. And various state AG's have been 'announcing' indictments since 2016. But here's a strange thing.. once the indictments had been announced - in full glare of the media lights - then once those lights where turned off, and the camera's packed away, the indictments just disappeared, never to see the light of day. It's almost as though they only existed to get an anti-Trump headline. To fling mud hoping that it would tarnish the President in the eyes of the public. 

And now he no longer has Presidential Immunity... where are the indictments ? Where are the prosecutions ? Some of these alleged 'investigations' have been going on for 4 years now. Where are the formal charges ? 

8 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Trump was focused on Policy, and he implemented (or tried to implement) some good ones. But the Media wanted drama.. they wanted 'bad orange man'. And that's all they gave us. 

7 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

It always been like that--then television was invented. 

Pffft.. flash in the pan novelty. It will never catch on !! :D 

• Like 2

What happened, Trump yet again wins against the system. TRUMP 2024 ?

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

What happened, Trump yet again wins against the system. TRUMP 2024 ?

Sadly not. The entire left-wing in America will fight against that. From Democrat Attorney-Generals  using the entire State resources in a desperate to convict him for... anything. To Antifa and BLM assassination attempts. 

Donald Trump will NEVER be allowed to run again. No matter WHAT. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anybody see Nancy storming into the press room acting frazzled and feigning outrage as if there was ever going to be a different outcome to this fake trial? 

Trump scares the hell out of them. They know he's infinitely more popular than they could ever dream to be but what's probably scaring them the most atm is that Trump is gone now. Their entire platform for 5 years has been to hate Trump. Now what? They have no redeeming personalities or any policies that people want, if any at all. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Sadly not. The entire left-wing in America will fight against that. From Democrat Attorney-Generals  using the entire State resources in a desperate to convict him for... anything. To Antifa and BLM assassination attempts. 

Donald Trump will NEVER be allowed to run again. No matter WHAT. 

By 2024 America will have had enough of the Biden administration and ready for change.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, susieice said:

I, for one, would be surprised if the Republicans backed another bid for office for Trump. They might, but I don't think they will.

I know my Republican Senator, Toomey, voted guilty. He told us months ago he isn't running for re election so that's over and done. The other 6 may be replaced, or maybe not.

Ideally, the senators that voted to aquit will be the ones that are replaced, and even more ideally, replaced by independents.  I can dream.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

By 2024 America will have had enough of the Biden administration and ready for change.

Yes, which is why the Left are trying to ensure that Trump can't run. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Ideally, the senators that voted to aquit will be the ones that are replaced, and even more ideally, replaced by independents.  I can dream.

Quite right Desertrat56. Anyone who votes against The Accepted Narrative must be burnt at the stake, lest the evil persist ! 

• Like 1

Its a little crazy that after all the millions of dollars and thousands of hours of wasted time on 3 major witch hunts that all failed miserably to bring down the supposedly "most corrupt" president in history that there are people who still think the democrats and rhinos are doing the right thing. 

When will you see that they've been dragging you around to watch their scripted show instead of governing? There are no higher resources or more money available than what they have and the most they've ever brought to charge was a few happenstance process crimes by Trump associates. They're LYING to you and keeping us divided. Now their boogeyman is free for a 3rd time. Are you still gonna lap it up if they concoct some other scheme to "hold him accountable"? You took the election now let it go and show us a platform that isn't filled with hate and division. Betcha you can't. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mitch McConnell  voted to acquit but he said Trump was guilty of inciting the riot and did not have a place in the future of the Republican Party.

Lindsey Graham is going down to play golf with Trump and says the MAGA movement needs to be kept alive.

Both are fools.  Mitch can't throw Trump out of the party.  Lindsey can't ride on his coattails.  Trump is a one man show.  Turning on Pence showed that loyalty and duty to country can't coexist. Mitch and Lindsey are just in it for their own power and preservation.

Republicans are just as much tools of the swamp as Democrats, and their party is going to split.

Now if the Democrats will just fracture into two or three pieces and let the progressives and moderates go their own ways, we might get somewhere.

The people left in the middle might find they have more in common  with each other than the far left and right wings of their parties. 

• Like 5