Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Impeachment starts Monday

zep73

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

They are giving the people what they want though aren't they?

Considering the support for Trump, is that the new America? Reality TV?

Certainly seems that way. Its even got to the point were they are voting representatives off their committees, if they post stuff online that House Speaker Pelosi doesn't like. Voted "off the island", as it were. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, joc said:

I don't hate sinners like you do Psyche.  I am not nearly as moralistic as you are. 

No?

So you would have a wife basher over for a beer? Child molesters ok with you?

I mean you're broad brushing there to mitigate the wrong, so how wide is that brush exactly?

Maybe you could get elected as the second coming of Christ since you apparently have no sin. Or is it that you just have no compunction for what they say concerning those who throw rocks from glass houses?   

I'll throw all the infidelity stones I like, and I'll be happy to take a stand at anytime to say I didn't lie or cheat. That may be to my detriment but I can say is left a good legacy and example for my kids to follow. 

I like Trump and I don't think he is a scum bag.  So, the Narrative says, that makes me a scum bag too, right?  Birds of a feather right? 

It makes me hate Trump even more. That he can dupe a person such as yourself to turn a blind eye to disgusting behaviour shows what a manipulative piece of slime he really is. If you codone infidelity then I would see you in a different light, but I don't think you do, do you? It's a cowardly practice for those without honour or decency at all. Just failed human beings commit infidelity because they are too selfish and low to consider others. I'm surprised you would even turn a blind eye to such a low life act. What does your wife think of cheaters? Is she as liberal as you appear to be? 

Edited by psyche101

13 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Well to be fair, Facebook came out in 2004 and Twitter in 2006. Only three presidents have had the ability to speak so easily and directly to the entire online world.

I can imagine what several of the more... inappropriate... presidents we've had would have done with that.

Still none of them have abused social media like Trump, especially not a point of getting kicked out for lying. 

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Still none of them have abused social media like Trump, especially not a point of getting kicked out for lying. 

True. I'm just saying that is a very small data set to draw from.

Given the personality of some former presidents, they might have done something similar. Imagine Nixon on Twitter lying about how he had no idea about Watergate...

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

I do hope Trump runs again.

Or he gets his current presidency at some point. He was a dam funny leader to the Nth degree. Never seen anything like it before, and he was actually decent too.

MAGA!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Certainly seems that way. Its even got to the point were they are voting representatives off their committees, if they post stuff online that House Speaker Pelosi doesn't like. Voted "off the island", as it were. 

Is there any hope to actually get back to politics at some point do you think?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

True. I'm just saying that is a very small data set to draw from.

Given the personality of some former presidents, they might have done something similar. Imagine Nixon on Twitter lying about how he had no idea about Watergate...

No doubt, actually the first one that came to my mind was Billy. I'd say he is lucky the internet didn't exist then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

do hope Trump runs again.

Or he gets his current presidency at some point. He was a dam funny leader to the Nth degree. Never seen anything like it before, and he was actually decent too.

MAGA!!!

Why wait? Why not invite him over to take the helm of the British ship of state and straighten out Brexit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Why wait? Why not invite him over to take the helm of the British ship of state and straighten out Brexit.

I think that poster would just explode if Trump was that close to him. He seems awfully attached and overly fond of the fellow. Stalker level fond.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I do hope Trump runs again.

MAGA!!!

If he never appears in public again he has already kicked the establishment in the nutz and they hate him for it.  Half or more of Americans have watched the Left and their media/ propaganda arm come completely out in the open with their biases and hate.  That can never be unseen again and they know it.  The rush to find any way possible to keep him from running again is a good measure of how much they fear him.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I`m all for that!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

If he never appears in public again he has already kicked the establishment in the nutz and they hate him for it.  Half or more of Americans have watched the Left and their media/ propaganda arm come completely out in the open with their biases and hate.  That can never be unseen again and they know it.  The rush to find any way possible to keep him from running again is a good measure of how much they fear him.

It's certainly been an education (on many levels)  - that's for sure..... and continues to be so -

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bee said:

but if you are going to keep going on about Trump you should also criticize Jill and Joe Biden with the same ferocity -

Never happen... funny how that kind of behavior is found within the family though.  Hunter went after Beau's wife and we hear nary a word about that sickness on display.  That sounds like a really messed-up family dynamic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, and then said:

By half you mean a quarter? 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, and then said:

Never happen... funny how that kind of behavior is found within the family though.  Hunter went after Beau's wife and we hear nary a word about that sickness on display.  That sounds like a really messed-up family dynamic.

No, it won't ever happen because the affair stuff is a lie and hunter can date whom he wants when not in a relationship. How you turn on your own values to support politics is more illustrative than anything the politicians themselves are doing. You're just a pawn playing how you are supposed to. 

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

By half you mean a quarter? 

Uh, no.  I mean half the voters.  In fact, I refuse to accept that 80 million Americans voted for the senile old perv.  But that topic is not well received here any longer so that's all I have to say about that.  

• Like 6

Just now, psyche101 said:

No, it won't ever happen because the affair stuff is a lie and hunter can date whom he wants when not in a relationship. How you turn on your own values to support politics is more illustrative than anything the politicians themselves are doing. You're just a pawn playing how you are supposed to. 

You know it's a lie, how?  exactly?  No need to get stressed and p***y about this stuff.  It's all just a game the Left are playing.  Trump damn near ENDED THEM and they are scared spitless he will run again.  That says a lot more about what they believe than their propaganda.  You can practically smell their fear.  Believe as you wish.  I certainly don't care.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, and then said:

Levirate marriage is not at all uncommon through history.  In fact it was  common after the world wars.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

Uh, no.  I mean half the voters.  In fact, I refuse to accept that 80 million Americans voted for the senile old perv.  But that topic is not well received here any longer so that's all I have to say about that.  

It happened. There's been numerous directions about conspiracy theories in this forum.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, and then said:

You know it's a lie, how?  exactly? 

By reading the background and the evidence. 

No need to get stressed and p***y about this stuff. 

I really have a problem with cheaters. I'm sure you don't condone them either. 

It's all just a game the Left are playing.  Trump damn near ENDED THEM and they are scared spitless he will run again.  That says a lot more about what they believe than their propaganda.  You can practically smell their fear.  Believe as you wish.  I certainly don't care.  

I can understand people not wanting him to run again. America doesn't need another four years like it just had. It's more divided and restless than it has ever been, and in a bad way. Plenty of people don't like him. That's obvious. You should man up and accept the decision made by the majority of Americans. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Is there any hope to actually get back to politics at some point do you think?

Sure. I do think Biden is the better choice to make that happen, if it had to be a Democrat, that is. He actually tried to be moderate in the candidate field. 

If the Democrats can turn away from demanding that everything is Trumps fault, things could be back to normal in a couple years. If not, then I expect the Republicans to gain the Congress in 2022, and all kinds of shenanigans being started. Maybe even impeachment. Maybe two impeachments. Apparently it only needs a week of prep, an excuse, and a 50% vote.

Right now I'm thinking the later is what will happen, rather then the former. Because I think Trumps too big a temptation for Democrats right now. Their entire last four years was based on resisting Trump and not on actual good governance. I don't see that changing, unless Biden puts his foot down Hard.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

Sure. I do think Biden is the better choice to make that happen, if it had to be a Democrat, that is. He actually tried to be moderate in the candidate field. 

If the Democrats can turn away from demanding that everything is Trumps fault, things could be back to normal in a couple years. If not, then I expect the Republicans to gain the Congress in 2022, and all kinds of shenanigans being started. Maybe even impeachment. Maybe two impeachments. Apparently it only needs a week of prep, an excuse, and a 50% vote.

Right now I'm thinking the later is what will happen, rather then the former. Because I think Trumps too big a temptation for Democrats right now. Their entire last four years was based on resisting Trump and not on actual good governance. I don't see that changing, unless Biden puts his foot down Hard.

The left and the right appears to be a bigger problem from my perspective. Trump is just using the right as a tool to bludgeon the left. The extremes might be a minority but they seem to be capturing the majority of focus. On the right you have these self righteous idiots who seem to think Hitler might have not been all bad, and on the left you have whiney whingers getting all militant and wanting to enforce rules with zealous authority ready to fine anyone who takes a dump at the wrong time of day.

Maybe the people need to stop looking for entertainment and seek a real leader? Wether that's Biden or not remains to be seen, but the problem seems even bigger than politics from what I see of the Americans posting on this board. There's so much divisiveness a leader can't be agreed upon so how can democracy survive after Trump has poisoned half the population against moving forward? The aftermath will take a lot to clean up. More than four years worth I'd say. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The left and the right appears to be a bigger problem from my perspective. Trump is just using the right as a tool to bludgeon the left. The extremes might be a minority but they seem to be capturing the majority of focus. On the right you have these self righteous idiots who seem to think Hitler might have not been all bad, and on the left you have whiney whingers getting all militant and wanting to enforce rules with zealous authority ready to fine anyone who takes a dump at the wrong time of day.

Maybe the people need to stop looking for entertainment and seek a real leader? Wether that's Biden or not remains to be seen, but the problem seems even bigger than politics from what I see of the Americans posting on this board. There's so much divisiveness a leader can't be agreed upon so how can democracy survive after Trump has poisoned half the population against moving forward? The aftermath will take a lot to clean up. More than four years worth I'd say. 

As one of the righties, I can say few believe Hitler was an OK guy.

According to this article, White Nationalist groups are up 50% in the last couple years and almost 10% of people polled thought holding some level of white nationalist ideas was OK.

Of course you have to understand that those who wrote the article, and compiled the data, did the polling, and determined the definition of what is "white nationalist", are those Whiney Whingers. So... They have reason to be bias and in how they presented that article.

In fact, it is considered white nationalist to say something like, "Hitler did vastly improve the German roadway infrastructure.". Because he wanted to go to war, but thats not the point. Just praising something Hitler did... Just as pointing out George Floyd was dying from an overdose... is considered "Racist", because it points out that indeed Hitler's governance wasn't all bad, and that George Floyd should own some of why he died. Which detracts from people arguements trying to claim the High Ground, and their emotional appeals. Can't have that.........

Thats not to say Hitler wasn't a horrendous monster, or that the officer who kneeled on George Floyds neck shouldn't go to jail. But the world is gray, not black and white.

As long as we keep putting forward only black and white, the nation will be divided.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

As one of the righties, I can say few believe Hitler was an OK guy.

According to this article, White Nationalist groups are up 50% in the last couple years and almost 10% of people polled thought holding some level of white nationalist ideas was OK.

Of course you have to understand that those who wrote the article, and compiled the data, did the polling, and determined the definition of what is "white nationalist", are those Whiney Whingers. So... They have reason to be bias and in how they presented that article.

In fact, it is considered white nationalist to say something like, "Hitler did vastly improve the German roadway infrastructure.". Because he wanted to go to war, but thats not the point. Just praising something Hitler did... Just as pointing out George Floyd was dying from an overdose... is considered "Racist", because it points out that indeed Hitler's governance wasn't all bad, and that George Floyd should own some of why he died. Which detracts from people arguements trying to claim the High Ground, and their emotional appeals. Can't have that.........

Thats not to say Hitler wasn't a horrendous monster, or that the officer who kneeled on George Floyds neck shouldn't go to jail. But the world is gray, not black and white.

As long as we keep putting forward only black and white, the nation will be divided.

Indeed, but it might be prudent to point out that I did say

40 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The extremes might be a minority but they seem to be capturing the majority of focus.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Indeed, but it might be prudent to point out that I did say

The extremes might be a minority but they seem to be capturing the majority of focus.

Indeed. Let's hope that Biden does infact take the moderate position, gets the Congress in hand, as well as tames the news media, and works to heal the nation.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2