Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Impeachment starts Monday

zep73

How history will record Trumps final days from the view of Nancy Pelosi...

"This is horrible. We need to do something immediately."

"The impeachment charge is... uh... Inciting Insurrection."

"The vote is clear, completely along partisan lines, so its clear there is no bias. Impeachment is approved."

"What? Why would the Senate not convict?"

"OK. So we impeached him. So now let's create a Commission to actually figure out what happened...."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/pelosi-calls-9-11-type-commission-capitol-attack-n1257954

“It is clear from his findings and from the impeachment trial that we must get to the truth of how this happened,” she wrote to her colleagues. “To protect our security, our security, our security, our next step will be to establish an outside, independent 9/11-type Commission.”

So... its clear from the impeachment trial that we need to know the truth of what happened?

I thought we "knew the truth", since that's why Trump was impeached.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

I have no idea, I never insinuated that at all. I'm asking you where you draw your line. They are all 'sinners'. If you don't think that you can call out bad behaviour out for fear of glass houses then how many people are in that glass house. 

It's not 'sin' that that is the issue. It's screwing over your fellow person with a smile. Cheats liars thieves. Deliberate ahole actions. I can't see how that's president material myself. 

Everybody who excuses his bad behaviour. Cheating, lying. Christians on this board preach values that they turn a blind eye to for Trump. I've seen posters on here also say that yes, he is a disgusting pig of a person but felt he might give the US government a kick in the complacency. I get that. I don't get excusing deplorable behaviour. If that's not manipulation I real don't know what you would call it. 

Honestly, I just can't see how it why. I honestly really cannot. I can't see any redeeming features in the bloke whatsoever. I find that view a true unexplained mystery. I don't care about the media or if they like him or not. I care about what he says and does. 

I want them to recognise and avoid lying cheating con men like Trump. I want them to value honour above selfish wants at the expense of others. 

Those damn Jews lie, steal and cheat from those who persecuted them?

I think not. 

Why exactly?

If somebody shows themselves to be a bad element of society, why invite that into your life, or condone it? I don't like his values, I don't like his personality and I don't like his CT interests. 

As I have said, I can't see a redeeming quality about the man. I'm struggling to see what ones you see. 

I see what the media will not show you.  How he actually, in real life, treats other people.  How he gets things done...his work ethic.  How he is solution oriented, not problem oriented.  How he fights for what he believes in and doesn't cave to the press or other government influentials.

The press won't show you the real Trump...they just drumbeat the negative.    Like I said...I don't have the 'strong' moral component you do when it comes to judging other people.  I know lots of people who have done lots of things.  I might not want to hang out with them...but I don't hate them for it.  Hate is your problem...not Trumps or anyone else's.

I don't hate anyone.  I don't hate Biden.  I don't hate Obama.  I loathe Hollywood...because of the very things you Hate about Trump...but Trump isn't promoting anything negative...that is all Hollywood Media BS...and that is what I hate.  Talk about liars and cheaters.  Good lord...that's all the media does.  And the people that bring you this evenings news...they make Trump look like a Choir Boy.

So...if you want to hate him...that's your deal not mine.  I don't hate anyone.  The Press is an absolute Master at Manipulation.  This is not, can not be news to you.  You have been on the planet to long not to know that what I'm talking about  is the truth.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, joc said:

I see what the media will not show you.  How he actually, in real life, treats other people.  How he gets things done...his work ethic.  How he is solution oriented, not problem oriented.  How he fights for what he believes in and doesn't cave to the press or other government influentials.

Unless you are a close personal friend, don't you get that information from and intermediary?  Is that not media too  that just happens to be favorable?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, joc said:

Ok, so he believes in grabbing married women on the privates, he believes in cheating fellow Americans out of their life savings, and he believes in belittling people as he did the homeless man outside Trump Tower to his daughter and he believes in taking advantage of any opportunity to make himself look good in the media as he did with the Dunn's and the church act. 

They are all things he has undeniably done. They are not media tall tales, they are history. 

If he gets things done, what happened with the Baja Condos?

The press won't show you the real Trump...they just drumbeat the negative.    Like I said...I don't have the 'strong' moral component you do when it comes to judging other people.  I know lots of people who have done lots of things.  I might not want to hang out with them...but I don't hate them for it.  Hate is your problem...not Trumps or anyone else's.

I wouldn't call it even a moral component. 

It's just common decency Joc. 

Liars, thieves and cheats are low life scum. There is no good reason to like a person when they continually show disrespectful behaviour and cheat people. 

I really don't think you would invite a known cheater, theif and or liar into your home, let alone offer them hospitality. And that would not be your problem, it is the problem of those who set fire to bridges. There is nothing wrong with distancing and disliking those who have shown themselves to be bad human beings. 

I don't hate anyone.  I don't hate Biden.  I don't hate Obama.  I loathe Hollywood...because of the very things you Hate about Trump...but Trump isn't promoting anything negative...that is all Hollywood Media BS...and that is what I hate.  Talk about liars and cheaters.  Good lord...that's all the media does.  And the people that bring you this evenings news...they make Trump look like a Choir Boy.

The media isn't a person. It does not hold personal accountability. To be honest, the worst of the media seem to support Trump. CT nonsense channels like sky News. All the twerps who supported the stolen election BS. As individuals, I honestly doubt that all reporters, or even the majority of them as as underhanded as Trumps history shows him to be.

So...if you want to hate him...that's your deal not mine.  I don't hate anyone.  The Press is an absolute Master at Manipulation.  This is not, can not be news to you.  You have been on the planet to long not to know that what I'm talking about  is the truth.

I hate all cheaters. Cheating is a deliberate act. Infidelity is downright disgusting. It's the mark of very poor character. 

Not really. Things are what they are. Journalists have to put food on the table too, so they have to give the people what they want or starve. Anyone with even a passing interest in science knows this well. Reporters are not geniuses who completely understand every subject they report on. Nobody is. So they have to make their edition one a person would pick up over another.

Supply and demand. The media are just giving the people what they want. It's more the fault of people who lap that rubbish up than the media itself. Look what happened to Kathy Griffin for going to far. Goodbye career. Trump can act as badly as he wants, and his supporters expect other to lower their standards as they have to accept his behaviour. That's just too much of an ask joc.

Once the Media's position is understood, it's a game changer. Trumps just trained people to blame the media for his own shortcomings.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

How history will record Trumps final days from the view of Nancy Pelosi...

"This is horrible. We need to do something immediately."

"The impeachment charge is... uh... Inciting Insurrection."

"The vote is clear, completely along partisan lines, so its clear there is no bias. Impeachment is approved."

"What? Why would the Senate not convict?"

"OK. So we impeached him. So now let's create a Commission to actually figure out what happened...."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/pelosi-calls-9-11-type-commission-capitol-attack-n1257954

So... its clear from the impeachment trial that we need to know the truth of what happened?

I thought we "knew the truth", since that's why Trump was impeached.

I really don't think history will see Trump in a positive light. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Nancy Pelosi is a crazy old bat 

Change my mind! 

:D

Some bats are cool.

:lol:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Nancy Pelosi is a crazy old bat 

Change my mind! 

:D

That nutty old broad really has lost the thread.  I bet that under that mask, she's got spittle flying everywhere.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2021/02/14/pelosi-cowardly-republicans-shouldnt-be-interested-in-giving-trump-a-slap-on-n2584710

• Like 2

Not sure if this info has been posted earlier in the thread...

about Pelosi almost certainly being aware in advance of people planning to go to the Capitol Building and cause trouble on Jan 6th -

https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-graham-nancy-pelosi-capitol-riot-1568537

Graham said: "The only reason they're [Congress Democrats] trying to create this bizarre storyline that Trump was in on it, along with [former White House Deputy Chief of Staff] Dan Scavino, is that we now know that after impeachment, that was done without a lawyer, without a hearing and without any witnesses, that the FBI and the Capitol Hill police actually now understand this was actually pre-planned, planting bombs the night before.

"So, the whole storyline that Donald Trump caused this by his speech has fallen apart due to good law enforcement activity.

"And here's what I want to know. What did Nancy Pelosi know and when did she know it? If this was widely known by the FBI and Capitol Hill police that people were planning to come to Washington before the sixth to create violence, I want to know did she know about that?"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, bee said:

Not sure if this info has been posted earlier in the thread...

about Pelosi almost certainly being aware in advance of people planning to go to the Capitol Building and cause trouble on Jan 6th -

https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-graham-nancy-pelosi-capitol-riot-1568537

Here is a current data base of those arrested in the Captial Insurrection there are 230 names listed along with the charges against each individual. It's funny that Graham is pointing fingers at the Democrats, when all the people arrested support The Republicans and have verbally said so. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965472049/the-capitol-siege-the-arrested-and-their-stories#database

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Unless you are a close personal friend, don't you get that information from and intermediary?  Is that not media too  that just happens to be favorable?

Actually he has stated many times he doesn't have cable or satellite TV and that he doesn't watch the news. So your guess is as good anyone's where he gets his information, maybe his information is heaven sent, I don't know.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, psyche101 said:

The media isn't a person. It does not hold personal accountability. To be honest, the worst of the media seem to support Trump. CT nonsense channels like sky News. All the twerps who supported the stolen election BS. As individuals, I honestly doubt that all reporters, or even the majority of them as as underhanded as Trumps history shows him to be.

And all this time I was convinced you were a critical thinker.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

My wife tells me things she reads on the news.   I tell her, I don't believe anything from the media.  Nothing!  Period!  They have all shown themselves to be liars.  The modus operandi is to take a kernel of truth and fabricate a narrative around it.  Today's narrative is....the numbers are dropping!  yeah...right

• Like 4

2 hours ago, joc said:

My wife tells me things she reads on the news.   I tell her, I don't believe anything from the media.  Nothing!  Period!  They have all shown themselves to be liars.  The modus operandi is to take a kernel of truth and fabricate a narrative around it.  Today's narrative is....the numbers are dropping!  yeah...right

I agree, but as for the numbers dropping, you don't get that from the news, you go to your county health department website and compare this weeks numbers to last weeks numbers.  In my state they are dropping but they are still higher than they were in march and april.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I agree, but as for the numbers dropping, you don't get that from the news, you go to your county health department website and compare this weeks numbers to last weeks numbers.  In my state they are dropping but they are still higher than they were in march and april.

You are right...you get your numbers from the government...which I trust as much as I do the media...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joc said:

You are right...you get your numbers from the government...which I trust as much as I do the media...

I hear you.   But at least it isn't emotional drivel, just numbers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, joc said:

Then we are reduced to truth that we can see first hand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Then we are reduced to truth that we can see first hand.

What truth is that?  The problem in all of this there is no truth to see first hand except that some people have had autopsies where Covid 19 was the cause of death.  Well, in every war you are going to have casualties...there is no truth in the numbers.  It's been a lie since the get go.  We have been played!  Meh...we've been being played for a long, long, time...what else is new?

14 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I really don't think history will see Trump in a positive light. 

Not saying it will. I'm saying history will remember Pelosi as an idiot. Or at least that she is co-responsible for the environment we find ourselves in.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, joc said:

The problem in all of this there is no truth to see first hand except that some people have had autopsies where Covid 19 was the cause of death.

What would persuade you to believe an autopsy report?  Doctors have been accused of being self serving liars too.  Are we living in the Matrix?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

What would persuade you to believe an autopsy report?  Doctors have been accused of being self serving liars too.  Are we living in the Matrix?

The friend of a co-worker's daughter abruptly died a few months back.  She was quite the partyer and everyone assumed that she died of something drug related.  Her autopsy results came back a month or so after he funeral- her lungs were destroyed from Covid.  Because of her reputation and general distrust, many of her friends and family thought it was just a lie to increase the Covid numbers to make Trump look bad.  I kid you not.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When my niece died at Ft. Bliss the base and the base coroner were under investigation because of a wrongful death law suit so they had to get an air force coroner from Biloxi to do the autopsy.  He did it twice because he could not find any definitive reason that she had died.  Extra toxicology tests, the MP's tore her husband's apartment apart and confiscated his medicine.  They needed to prove it was not work related, which apparently it wasn't but the coronor put unknown on her death certificate and the CO took the report to the El Paso County Coroner and had her pull some genetic heart disease out of her A*** and created a new death certificate.   She was stupid because the disease she listed is one that would keep someone out of the army, one that a person would know they have by the time they are 10 years old.   Yes, death certificates are sometimes not accurate for what ever reason, but it makes no sense to  me that anyone would put Covid on the death certificate if the person did not have it.   What would be gained?   For you conspiracy people who think Covid 19 (a real corona virus) is a hoax for some nefarious unknown reason, get a grip.  It is real, people are dying.  And usually the death certificate is not going to have Covid 19 as the first cause of death, it would be respiratory failure on line one, pneumonia or scarring or what ever on line 2 and due to Covid 19 on line 3.  Some of you all need to actually  look at a death certificate to see how it is filled out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I do believe the autopsy reports.  That is the kernel of truth.  Anything I say like...the numbers are fake...can be swept away as CT by...what about the autopsies showing Corona virus was responsible for death?  

The virus is real.  The deadly omnipotent virus is a myth.  No virus acts like they say this one does.  It's not logical.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joc said:

I do believe the autopsy reports.  That is the kernel of truth.  Anything I say like...the numbers are fake...can be swept away as CT by...what about the autopsies showing Corona virus was responsible for death?  

The virus is real.  The deadly omnipotent virus is a myth.  No virus acts like they say this one does.  It's not logical.  

Who is "they" and what are they actually saying?   I don't understand what your concern is.    It is a virus, it acts like a virus and it affects some people very badly.  Maybe the research has to be done that includes all the factors that led to some dying from the virus and others only getting mild symptoms.   There hasn't been time for that yet.   Some people have had catastrophic damage done to their lungs and most haven't.   That is how virus' work.  So what is "they" saying that is unbelievable?  Maybe you are just listening to the wrong "they".