Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
zep73

Trump Impeachment starts Monday

699 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

RoofGardener
26 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Indeed. Let's hope that Biden does infact take the moderate position, gets the Congress in hand, as well as tames the news media, and works to heal the nation.

Well, he won't need to 'tame the media' ... they are already eating out of his hand. 

Or visa versa. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Indeed. Let's hope that Biden does infact take the moderate position, gets the Congress in hand, as well as tames the news media, and works to heal the nation.

I don't see that happening.    The Democrats have been preaching divisiveness for too many years just to change course now.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Music video intermission... 

Wake up!! 

Quote

 

[00.00:33]

~

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
11 hours ago, psyche101 said:

So you would have a wife basher over for a beer? Child molesters ok with you?

I mean you're broad brushing there to mitigate the wrong, so how wide is that brush exactly?

So now Trump is a Wife Beater and a Child Molester?

12 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It makes me hate Trump even more. That he can dupe a person such as yourself to turn a blind eye to disgusting behaviour shows what a manipulative piece of slime he really is. If you codone infidelity then I would see you in a different light, but I don't think you do, do you? It's a cowardly practice for those without honour or decency at all. Just failed human beings commit infidelity because they are too selfish and low to consider others. I'm surprised you would even turn a blind eye to such a low life act. What does your wife think of cheaters? Is she as liberal as you appear to be? 

So now everyone who likes Trump is being duped by Trump?  

I have liked the guy since the eighties.  The hilariously funny thing is...all of the Media Outlets that have been bashing him 24/7/365 for the last four years liked him as well.  Only when he threw his hat in the ring did they pull out their guns.   

And really...you brought your kids into this conversation not me...but is that what you want to teach your kids...that it's okay to hate people you have never met?  How about teaching them why certain things are wrong?  Like infidelity?  Like ...hating people you have never met?   

You are sounding more like a German in Nazi Germany in WWII.  Those damn Jews...

Come on man.  If you find it impossible to lighten up on Trump...I think you should look inside to find out why.  Hate in one's heart is no better a quality to have than infidelity.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
25 minutes ago, joc said:

 

You are sounding more like a German in Nazi Germany in WWII.  Those damn Jews...

 

Oh, for the minimum of decency sake... 

Nazi in Nazi Germany, not a German in Nazi Germany, because there was plenty of non-Nazi Germans who were executed by Nazi regime for not being Nazis. 

And if you had any knowledge of that period in history, or honesty, you wouldn't dream of bawling about trumpers being persecuted like Jews in Nazi regimes. 

And that's the most repulsive of all disgusting trumper traits. That whiny, fake victimhood. Trump spend his entire "political" career promising essentially neo-Nazi crap (no free press, no human rights for second class humans, no democracy, violence against politically constructed enemies and new history to accompany new, alternative reality) and failing to deliver it out of incompetence, not out of lack of evil intentions. And now you dare bawling you feel like a Jew in Reich. Judas Iscariot, maybe, but that was some 2,000 years earlier and his problem was his treacherous nature, not his Jewishness.    

Edited by Helen of Annoy
grammar Nazi issues
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
1 hour ago, joc said:

So now Trump is a Wife Beater and a Child Molester?

So now everyone who likes Trump is being duped by Trump?  

I have liked the guy since the eighties.  The hilariously funny thing is...all of the Media Outlets that have been bashing him 24/7/365 for the last four years liked him as well.  Only when he threw his hat in the ring did they pull out their guns.   

And really...you brought your kids into this conversation not me...but is that what you want to teach your kids...that it's okay to hate people you have never met?  How about teaching them why certain things are wrong?  Like infidelity?  Like ...hating people you have never met?   

You are sounding more like a German in Nazi Germany in WWII.  Those damn Jews...

Come on man.  If you find it impossible to lighten up on Trump...I think you should look inside to find out why.  Hate in one's heart is no better a quality to have than infidelity.

Freedom increased under Trump.

Its the Democrats wanting to close down all narratives except their own, and put out of work anybody who dares speak out. Yet they accuse the Republicans of being the Nazis.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Oh, for the minimum of decency sake... 

Nazi in Nazi Germany, not a German in Nazi Germany, because there was plenty of non-Nazi Germans who were executed by Nazi regime for not being Nazis. 

And if you had any knowledge of that period in history, or honesty, you wouldn't dream of bawling about trumpers being persecuted like Jews in Nazi regimes. 

And that's the most repulsive of all disgusting trumper traits. That whiny, fake victimhood. Trump spend his entire "political" career promising essentially neo-Nazi crap (no free press, no human rights for second class humans, no democracy, violence against politically constructed enemies and new history to accompany new, alternative reality) and failing to deliver it out of incompetence, not out of lack of evil intentions. And now you dare bawling you feel like a Jew in Reich. Judas Iscariot, maybe, but that was some 2,000 years earlier and his problem was his treacherous nature, not his Jewishness.    

You misunderstand my point.  But never mind.  You also fall to the same propaganda machine as the Germans in Nazi Germany did.  You are like the Kettle calling the Pot black.  Stop it already please.  

You do not know Donald Trump.  You have never met him.  You've never talked to him.  You aren't even in America.  You are in Croatia...and you HATE Donald Trump.  That is because you take in the Propaganda Press and feed from their trough of BS.  

I care about you ...so I wish you would wake up.   You Hate someone the press wanted you to hate.  So, there you go.  They are in control of you.  They got you to hate someone you know nothing about except what they wanted you to know.  Kind of like...yeah...Germans in Nazi Germany...only getting the storyline the Nazis wanted them to hear.

Edit:  Just to be clear...I would not nor did I call anyone a Nazi.  That Regime had an intense an almost omnipotent Propaganda Machine.  That's what I'm talking about...not the Nazis...I'm not comparing anyone to them...I'm comparing the Propaganda Machine of the AP to that ...not you or psyche or anyone else.  Ya'll are just regular folk caught up in the propaganda.  That's all.  But you don't have to be if you could just understand what you are dealing with as far as what the Media actually is.  They are not a News Organization.  They have become a Propaganda Machine...and you are buying into what they are selling.  

Edited by joc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

:D

20210215_075503.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diddyman68

I remember when trump was going on talk shows like jimmy kimmel ,and they were kissing his boots saying "you should run for president, you'd be awesome"

As soon as he ran as a republican,he was suddenly the anti christ.

Even the nazi propaganda machine was more subtle than modern msm .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

There was once a guy who was President who tried telling everyone that wind turbines were a Huge waste of $ 

:D 

Currently happening in Texas ----->

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
27 minutes ago, joc said:

You misunderstand my point.  But never mind.  You also fall to the same propaganda machine as the Germans in Nazi Germany did.  You are like the Kettle calling the Pot black.  Stop it already please.  

I'm calling the crackpot a crackpot. And I won't stop until the crackpots stop comparing themselves with Jews in 1930's, because it's ridiculously irrational exaggeration, insulting both to actually persecuted people throughout history and to those you expect are stupid enough to fall for your utterly tasteless whining. 

 

27 minutes ago, joc said:

You do not know Donald Trump.  You have never met him.  You've never talked to him.  You aren't even in America.  You are in Croatia...and you HATE Donald Trump.  That is because you take in the Propaganda Press and feed from their trough of BS.  

Neither do you. You only know the roles he was playing in public. Unfortunately, you can mistake a scripted character for a real person. It doesn't matter where I currently sit, I can see you're a victim of a cracpot cult all the way from here. 

 

27 minutes ago, joc said:

I care about you ...so I wish you would wake up.   You Hate someone the press wanted you to hate.  So, there you go.  They are in control of you.  They got you to hate someone you know nothing about except what they wanted you to know.  Kind of like...yeah...Germans in Nazi Germany...only getting the storyline the Nazis wanted them to hear.

joc, you're parroting. 

Mantra of the day is that you've been persecuted. After your orange sack of failure failed at imposing actual ****ing totalitarian regime on your country. 

The truth is, the screamingly obvious truth, that you're not being persecuted. I would persecute you. Oh, yes. I would. But your society is permissive and you are in fact free to parrot any hostile, traitorous, racist, totalitarian and most of all stupid propaganda. 

How can you not notice that you're bawling in public that you can't air your grievances in public? 

 

So, cry more, over your imaginary victimhood, forgetting that the whole point of the ****ing totalitarian regimes is to make every-****ing-body a victim. Yes, you, true believers too. You think stalinists were not sent to gulags? Ha! If your attempt at installing totalitarian regime wasn't in tiny hands of huge imbeciles, you'd successfully make minorities victims, and gays, and women, and anyone not a member of your sect and so on... you'd go through "enemies" until you'd spent enough of enemy categories that it would be your turn. 

Learn history and you'll see that I'm right and the imbecile who scripted your narrative of the day is wrong. And a tasteless liar.  

You should be crying over everything that was supposed to be holy to you and your orange idol smeared excrement on it. But you're crying over your imaginary persecution martyrdom. 

Is there any shame left in you?    

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
8 hours ago, Myles said:

I don't see that happening.    The Democrats have been preaching divisiveness for too many years just to change course now.  

I'll be amazed if they don't ramp up their hate and divisiveness against all who supported Trump.  Once a person internalizes the fact that these people are no longer the "Democrats" of our past but are now Marxists on the march to total domination, it becomes easier to understand what their moves mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

There was once a guy who was President who tried telling everyone that wind turbines were a Huge waste of $ 

:D 

Currently happening in Texas ----->

 

I just saw a post elsewhere that a guy living in TX was complaining about rolling blackouts (in the middle of the night) that was due to some windfarms shutting down from the cold.  That image pretty much sums up the disconnect about "clean energy".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
12 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, he won't need to 'tame the media' ... they are already eating out of his hand. 

Or visa versa. 

Not if he miraculously decided to follow a centrist course. Theyd rebel and label him the next Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
16 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I`m all for that!!

me too.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Indeed. Let's hope that Biden does infact take the moderate position, gets the Congress in hand, as well as tames the news media, and works to heal the nation.

Agreed, what's best for the country is what should come first. Wether Biden does heal the country or not, it strikes me that at least that chance exists now, whereas it did not with Trump as leader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm calling the crackpot a crackpot. And I won't stop until the crackpots stop comparing themselves with Jews in 1930's, because it's ridiculously irrational exaggeration, insulting both to actually persecuted people throughout history and to those you expect are stupid enough to fall for your utterly tasteless whining. 

 

Neither do you. You only know the roles he was playing in public. Unfortunately, you can mistake a scripted character for a real person. It doesn't matter where I currently sit, I can see you're a victim of a cracpot cult all the way from here. 

 

joc, you're parroting. 

Mantra of the day is that you've been persecuted. After your orange sack of failure failed at imposing actual ****ing totalitarian regime on your country. 

The truth is, the screamingly obvious truth, that you're not being persecuted. I would persecute you. Oh, yes. I would. But your society is permissive and you are in fact free to parrot any hostile, traitorous, racist, totalitarian and most of all stupid propaganda. 

How can you not notice that you're bawling in public that you can't air your grievances in public? 

 

So, cry more, over your imaginary victimhood, forgetting that the whole point of the ****ing totalitarian regimes is to make every-****ing-body a victim. Yes, you, true believers too. You think stalinists were not sent to gulags? Ha! If your attempt at installing totalitarian regime wasn't in tiny hands of huge imbeciles, you'd successfully make minorities victims, and gays, and women, and anyone not a member of your sect and so on... you'd go through "enemies" until you'd spent enough of enemy categories that it would be your turn. 

Learn history and you'll see that I'm right and the imbecile who scripted your narrative of the day is wrong. And a tasteless liar.  

You should be crying over everything that was supposed to be holy to you and your orange idol smeared excrement on it. But you're crying over your imaginary persecution martyrdom. 

Is there any shame left in you?    

All I'm saying is, we never had weather like this in N Texas when Trump was President!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
2 minutes ago, joc said:

All I'm saying is, we never had weather like this in N Texas when Trump was President!

I remember weather like this happening about every 4 years, 2001, it was bad, 2005, 2009 etc

 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I remember weather like this happening about every 4 years, 2001, it was bad, 2005, 2009 etc

 

This morning it was 3 degrees. Tomorrow -2.  Currently in Port Aransas it is 27...Twenties in Corpus.  Teens in Houston. Right now here  it is ten degrees. Rolling power outages...on.30...off.15...

....but that was a Meme funny I thought I'd share from my daughter to bring back to Earth, the one, the only...Helen of Annoy...whom I adore. :)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
2 minutes ago, joc said:

This morning it was 3 degrees. Tomorrow -2.  Currently in Port Aransas it is 27...Twenties in Corpus.  Teens in Houston. Right now here  it is ten degrees. Rolling power outages...on.30...off.15...

....but that was a Meme funny I thought I'd share from my daughter to bring back to Earth, the one, the only...Helen of Annoy...whom I adore. :)

 

 

We have had snow on the ground since Friday and that is unusual for New Mexico in February, usually it gets warm enough to melt 2 inches in a few hours, but it just started melting today.   Climate change, everything is moved out a month from when it did 20 years ago.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

We have had snow on the ground since Friday and that is unusual for New Mexico in February, usually it gets warm enough to melt 2 inches in a few hours, but it just started melting today.   Climate change, everything is moved out a month from when it did 20 years ago.

 

So much for Global Warming

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
2 minutes ago, joc said:

So much for Global Warming

 

Climates are becoming more extreme.   Summers are hotter, winters are colder.  Except maybe the equator which doesn't have seasons, so it just gets hotter.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
5 hours ago, joc said:

So now Trump is a Wife Beater and a Child Molester?

I have no idea, I never insinuated that at all. I'm asking you where you draw your line. They are all 'sinners'. If you don't think that you can call out bad behaviour out for fear of glass houses then how many people are in that glass house. 

It's not 'sin' that that is the issue. It's screwing over your fellow person with a smile. Cheats liars thieves. Deliberate ahole actions. I can't see how that's president material myself. 

Quote

So now everyone who likes Trump is being duped by Trump?  

Everybody who excuses his bad behaviour. Cheating, lying. Christians on this board preach values that they turn a blind eye to for Trump. I've seen posters on here also say that yes, he is a disgusting pig of a person but felt he might give the US government a kick in the complacency. I get that. I don't get excusing deplorable behaviour. If that's not manipulation I real don't know what you would call it. 

Quote

I have liked the guy since the eighties.  The hilariously funny thing is...all of the Media Outlets that have been bashing him 24/7/365 for the last four years liked him as well.  Only when he threw his hat in the ring did they pull out their guns.   

Honestly, I just can't see how it why. I honestly really cannot. I can't see any redeeming features in the bloke whatsoever. I find that view a true unexplained mystery. I don't care about the media or if they like him or not. I care about what he says and does. 

Quote

And really...you brought your kids into this conversation not me...but is that what you want to teach your kids...that it's okay to hate people you have never met?  How about teaching them why certain things are wrong?  Like infidelity?  Like ...hating people you have never met?   

I want them to recognise and avoid lying cheating con men like Trump. I want them to value honour above selfish wants at the expense of others. 

Quote

You are sounding more like a German in Nazi Germany in WWII.  Those damn Jews...

Those damn Jews lie, steal and cheat from those who persecuted them?

I think not. 

Quote

Come on man.  If you find it impossible to lighten up on Trump...I think you should look inside to find out why.  Hate in one's heart is no better a quality to have than infidelity.

Why exactly?

If somebody shows themselves to be a bad element of society, why invite that into your life, or condone it? I don't like his values, I don't like his personality and I don't like his CT interests. 

As I have said, I can't see a redeeming quality about the man. I'm struggling to see what ones you see. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

me too.

Well there is a potential win-win lmao

If you can find a way of convincing him to leave we will welcome him in open arms!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

How history will record Trumps final days from the view of Nancy Pelosi...

"This is horrible. We need to do something immediately."

"The impeachment charge is... uh... Inciting Insurrection."

"The vote is clear, completely along partisan lines, so its clear there is no bias. Impeachment is approved."

"What? Why would the Senate not convict?"

"OK. So we impeached him. So now let's create a Commission to actually figure out what happened...."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.