Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

29 Dead Elderly After Receiving PfizerVaccine

OverSword

Norwegian health officials have warned that vaccinating the most frail older people with serious underlying health conditions could be dangerous after the country reported more than 25 deaths.

The Norwegian Medicines Agency first reported on Thursday that 23 elderly people had died in a short time after receiving their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, 13 of which may have suffered from deadly side effects.

However, the number of deaths has been updated to 29 people as of Sunday, according to Bloomberg.

According to the agency, "all deaths" are linked to the Pfizer vaccine, which was the only one available in the country until Friday.

Link

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

Latest....

Pfizer Vaccine Safe for Elderly Despite Norway Scare

The World Health Organization said it sees no evidence that Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE’s Covid-19 vaccine contributed to the deaths of elderly people and urged that the shot still be used.

Reports of deaths “are in line with the expected, all-cause mortality rates and causes of death in the sub-population of frail, elderly individuals, and the available information does not confirm a contributory role for the vaccine in the reported fatal events,” the WHO Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety said in a statement on Friday.

The risk-benefit balance of the vaccine “remains favorable in the elderly.”

Bloomberg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Both my parents have had the vaccine and so far so good, my mums arm was sore for a day after the injection at the site of the injection but okay now. my dad who's receiving chemo had no side effects from the vaccine.

Norway have vaccinated 65,428.

The UK has vaccinated 5.8Million and not a single reported fatality due to the vaccine.

what's going on in Norway?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, stevewinn said:

The UK has vaccinated 5.8Million and not a single reported fatality due to the vaccine.

Key word??:whistle:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The UK has vaccinated 5.8Million and not a single reported fatality due to the vaccine.

The reason I say that is because the only reason I heard about this is because someone I know in the Philippines asked me about it.  I had to google this story and at first I thought it was fake because 90% of the sources are from Asia, not Europe or North America.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I doubt the UK Health authority would hide any deaths resulting from the vaccine. we live in a world of social media in the west, if there was a spate of deaths it would be all over twitter etc.... no doubt some poor sod will die from a reaction to the vaccine but so far its 0 - in - 5.8million.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

I doubt the UK Health authority would hide any deaths resulting from the vaccine. we live in a world of social media in the west, if there was a spate of deaths it would be all over twitter etc.... no doubt some poor sod will die from a reaction to the vaccine but so far its 0 - in - 5.8million.

Unless they are able to attribute it to something else. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Unless they are able to attribute it to something else. 

nah, any reaction to the vaccine will be specific to the vaccine easily identifiable, such as anaphylactic shock. etc..... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

nah, any reaction to the vaccine will be specific to the vaccine easily identifiable, such as anaphylactic shock. etc..... 

I mean if the vaccine aggravates a pre-existing condition then they can attribute it to the condition instead of the vaccine.  I think all of these elderly people in Norway probably experienced that but instead they attributed it to the vaccine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I mean if the vaccine aggravates a pre-existing condition then they can attribute it to the condition instead of the vaccine.  I think all of these elderly people in Norway probably experienced that but instead they attributed it to the vaccine.

Im sure the vaccine company will be looking into each individual case.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Im sure the vaccine company will be looking into each individual case.

Did you ever see Fight Club? :D

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 3

Personal story: my ex-sister-in-law works at a hospital cleaning rooms including covid patient rooms. She is about 63 years old, a smoker still I believe,  and had covid with a 107 degree (that's not a typo) fever that required intensive care hospitalization a few months back. Amazingly she recovered from all that and returned to work again after a few weeks. I just learned yesterday that her employer required her to get the vaccine against her desire. She felt unwell for four days after the vaccine and then went to the hospital with heart attack symptoms. Then I learned she had had a massive heart attack and they had to do a dissection of the heart. She is sedated and on a ventilator and initial attempts to bring her out of her induced coma didn't go well and she's now back in a coma.

Edit: I am not an anti-vaccination type but after reading the thread title and my sister-in-law I would be concerned about the dangers to at least frailer people.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

So Xeno, why don't you want to take the vaccine??? Hmm...let me think.

Because you have a baseless distrust in it.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Because you have a baseless distrust in it.

Why do you care?

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

What I told you about side effects. 

It was inevitable. Glad I waited it out and didn't take the vaccine.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MysteryMike said:

What I told you about side effects. 

It was inevitable. Glad I waited it out and didn't take the vaccine.

There's no evidence that the vaccines had a causal link to those deaths. See Eldorado's source. I can grab you another if you like.

These vaccines were administered to those who were both a.) in very poor condition prior to vaccination and b.) elderly.

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Why do you care?

Because not only are you potentially putting yourself at risk, but additionally you are potentially putting others at unnecessary risk all on the basis of some unfounded paranoia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nuclear Wessel said:

Because not only are you potentially putting yourself at risk, but additionally you are potentially putting others at unnecessary risk all on the basis of some unfounded paranoia.

Still why do you care? I made a statement when the vaccine was first announced that I'd let others be the test subject for it before I took it. We'll I'm letting that happen. Maybe I'm just not as confidence in some things as other people are. Maybe I'm a tad distrustful. As for my paranoia being unfounded? 29 people are dead. Sure the chances of that happening to me are slim to none, however what other side effects might manifest from this is yet to be known. I'd rather bide my time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Still why do you care? I made a statement when the vaccine was first announced that I'd let others be the test subject for it before I took it. We'll I'm letting that happen. Maybe I'm just not as confidence in some things as other people are. Maybe I'm a tad distrustful. As for my paranoia being unfounded? 29 people are dead. Sure the chances of that happening to me are slim to none, however what other side effects might manifest from this is yet to be known. I'd rather bide my time.

7 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

There's no evidence that the vaccines had a causal link to those deaths. See Eldorado's source. I can grab you another if you like.

These vaccines were administered to those who were both a.) in very poor condition prior to vaccination and b.) elderly.

Also, it already has been tested.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Still why do you care? I made a statement when the vaccine was first announced that I'd let others be the test subject for it before I took it. We'll I'm letting that happen.

It's going to be a while before they are going to be available to everyone that wants it. They are still vaccinating 75 and older here. Next it will be 65 and over. I don't know what criteria they will use after that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It's going to be a while before they are going to be available to everyone that wants it. They are still vaccinating 75 and older here. Next it will be 65 and over. I don't know what criteria they will use after that.

https://www.tn.gov/health/news/2021/1/22/tdh-updates-covid-19-vaccination-plan.html

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I'm still going to wait it out for a while. If by November and things look better then maybe I will. Then perhaps some of the people on UM will get off my back about it.

• Haha 2

Full statement of the Norwegian Medicines Agency here.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, toast said:

Full statement of the Norwegian Medicines Agency

here.

That's really useful, thanks! :hmm:

You could've linked to the English version.

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, acute said:

That's really useful, thanks! :hmm:

You could've linked to the English version.

;)

Thats weird because when I click the link the article appears in English.

(NSA! NWO! Rothschild! Bilderberg! Wurst!)

• Haha 3