Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

29 Dead Elderly After Receiving PfizerVaccine

OverSword

A lot of my coworkers have had their second shot and they are fine. The first day or two some had fatigue and sore arms. One had some swelling in the lymph nodes, which is what you want as it indicates the white blood cells are doing what they're supposed to do. The same thing with swelling at the injection site. I get that with flu shots. One had some nausea. 

The ones dying are such a small number in comparison to the number of people getting the shots. 

• Like 4

Just you wait. Months from now more side affects will begin to kick in.

This will include shortening lifespans, loss of hair, signs of aging appearing sooner, people getting sick notably duller and paler feeling unmotivated and over fatigued, etc.

Edited by MysteryMike
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Meridian O said:

So what are your thoughts about Dr Lee Merit regarding Covid & the vaccine

Dr Lee Merrit Interview - YouTube

Didn't get very far with that 30 minute video. Lots of innuendo and little substance. It beings mid-sentence and says nothing of interest and then this guy starts making a demagogic speech.

Are there any parts  you can point out that are of interest to you?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MysteryMike said:

This will include shortening lifespans, loss of hair, signs of aging appearing sooner, people getting sick notably duller and paler feeling unmotivated and over fatigued, etc.

Really? Are you talking about those that were infected with COVID-19 or are you making up stories just to make up stories?

Seriously, this is a non-story!

A vaccine can produce symptoms of the virus, which can tip some old/ vulnerable people over the edge.

A small amount of deaths can be expected from any inoculation program, but the percentage will be miniscule.

It's a helluva lot less people than die of the actual virus.

Edited by acute
Gramma
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Didn't get very far with that 30 minute video. Lots of innuendo and little substance. It beings mid-sentence and says nothing of interest and then this guy starts making a demagogic speech.

Are there any parts  you can point out that are of interest to you?

Only the part where I just won a bet! Thanks Stereo...;) 

9 hours ago, susieice said:

A lot of my coworkers have had their second shot and they are fine. The first day or two some had fatigue and sore arms. One had some swelling in the lymph nodes, which is what you want as it indicates the white blood cells are doing what they're supposed to do. The same thing with swelling at the injection site. I get that with flu shots. One had some nausea. 

The ones dying are such a small number in comparison to the number of people getting the shots. 

Small numbers maybe, however its a different story when its a loved one...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Meridian O said:

Only the part where I just won a bet! Thanks Stereo...;) 

So asking someone to watch some asinine video which  is longer than 1 minute wins you a bet?

Lucky you.

It's easy to win a bet around here if the bet is to see if anyone is stupid enough to waste a half hour watching a video of no value. Make sure to bet they are smart enough not to waste their time.

• Haha 1

So Meridian O posts a video that they see as no worth.

For whatever reason they think this is humorous to post garbage.

I can only suppose this is funny in some obscure manner which the poster cannot relate to those smarter than they are.

3 hours ago, acute said:

Seriously, this is a non-story!

A vaccine can produce symptoms of the virus, which can tip some old/ vulnerable people over the edge.

A small amount of deaths can be expected from any inoculation program, but the percentage will be miniscule.

It's a helluva lot less people than die of the actual virus.

Reminds me of that infamous quote from Star Trek:

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."  i.e. We sacrificed the minority for the greater good of the majority.  Future generations might have one or two questions about our current medical philosophy, and that we probably care more about ends and not means.  One death is one too many.  I can't imagine any pharmaceutical company in peace time that would be allowed to release a drug that killed 29+ patients.  It would be immediately recalled and investigated.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."  i.e. We sacrificed the minority for the greater good of the majority.  Future generations might have one or two questions about our current medical philosophy, and that we probably care more about ends and not means.  One death is one too many.  I can't imagine any pharmaceutical company in peace time that would be allowed to release a drug that killed 29+ patients.  It would be immediately recalled and investigated.

First off you are jumping to the conclusion that the deaths were due to the vaccine.

Second you are guessing that is correct: "I can't imagine any pharmaceutical company in peace time that would be allowed to release a drug that killed 29+ patients.  It would be immediately recalled and investigated."

These are  potent drugs. That is why they are regulated. Fake stuff like homeopathic meds don't need to be regulated since they do nothing.

Right now the world is caught between a rock and hard place. Millions are dead worldwide and follow up studies show many more are dying after being released from the hospital. The vaccine in question is 1 of over 150.  Is it not safe to give to some people? That is being investigated.

You seem to have made a decision even though the experts have not

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MysteryMike said:

I heard we are going to get super powers from it, then president Harris is going to reveal her true agenda. 

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Meridian O said:

So what are your thoughts about Dr Lee Merit regarding Covid & the vaccine

Dr Lee Merrit Interview - YouTube

She is still pushing hydroxychloroquine despite numerous tests and the larger body of medical experts. She seems to be one of the fringe deniers making a lot of noise to really look foolish in front of people who know what they are actually talking about. 

So you may not want to know my thoughts on her. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

That's what they pretty much did in Sweden wasn't it? Sacrificed the elderly in hopes of reaching herd immunity quicker and relieving the pressure on hospitals. 

Which death has been positively tied to the vaccine? 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 11:18 PM, Nuclear Wessel said:

It's important to note that 21 people dying post vaccination (1 hour to 14 days) does not imply a causal link between the vaccine itself and the death.

They were already knocking on death's door with their age.

I agree, the keyword that we see here, related to these patients is “frail.”

Is it wise to challenge a frail, elderly, persons immune system?

That would seem the first question to ask. Maybe a lower dose would be more beneficial?

It’s certainly an interesting story, but hardly a reason to excommunicate the vaccine, at this point.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MysteryMike said:

I've got all of those and haven't even had the vaccine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

....You seem to have made a decision even though the experts have not

Who can distinguish what an expert is if they answer to no one?

15 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

Beware, a pint of sarcasm in there:

Do you take aspirine ? Do you think they would stop selling it if it cause thousand of death each year ? Common, aspirin is safe and a proved medecine, if not It would be immediately recalled and investigated ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/13/daily-aspirin-behind-3000-deaths-year-study-suggests/#:~:text=Taking a daily aspirin,attacks and strokes%2C researchers said.

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Beware, a pint of sarcasm in there:

Do you take aspirine ? Do you think they would stop selling it if it cause thousand of death each year ? Common, aspirin is safe and a proved medecine, if not It would be immediately recalled and investigated ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/13/daily-aspirin-behind-3000-deaths-year-study-suggests/#:~:text=Taking a daily aspirin,attacks and strokes%2C researchers said.

Can't read it.  It asks me to subscribe to see the article.  Did the victims ignore their doctor's advice i.e. Don't take these types of aspirin with your condition, and they end up taking shop bought aspirin on top of their prescription which produces an overdose effect, or they simply take too many at one time with alcohol or they neglect to tell their doctor what they are taking and he ends up giving them something that turns out fatal.  Usually when a doctor is accused of malpractice it ends up being the victim's fault for not disclosing to them or their guardian what they were taking.

1 hour ago, TigerBright19 said:

Can't read it.  It asks me to subscribe to see the article.  Did the victims ignore their doctor's advice i.e. Don't take these types of aspirin with your condition, and they end up taking shop bought aspirin on top of their prescription which produces an overdose effect, or they simply take too many at one time with alcohol or they neglect to tell their doctor what they are taking and he ends up giving them something that turns out fatal.  Usually when a doctor is accused of malpractice it ends up being the victim's fault for not disclosing to them or their guardian what they were taking.

Aspirin highten the risk of bleeding but it's just to show  that all medication have side effects... these side effects can causes death...

If we just focus on that and forgot about all the lifes saved, we would never gone this far. Penicillin caused death too , i don't think it would have been a good idea to ditch antibiotics.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

Who can distinguish what an expert is if they answer to no one?

That isn't true is it?

The news is now saying that New York undercounted the number of deaths in nursing homes by thousands. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/ny-nursing-home-virus-deaths-undercounted-ag-75539765

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/newyork/ny-undercounted-nursing-home-deaths-by-thousands-ag-says/article_5077edc1-1b15-52d5-b211-1f760ce7ec35.html?fbclid=IwAR1JXKsVEOOfrOKiB4exrGFNrO2MPk5JHeHh6fFQCuMes1kzSbqBVauVk7k

Such an undercount would mean the state's current official tally of 8,711 nursing home deaths to the virus is actually more than 13,000, boosting New York from No. 6 to highest in the nation.

29 minutes ago, susieice said:

The news is now saying that New York undercounted the number of deaths in nursing homes by thousands. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/ny-nursing-home-virus-deaths-undercounted-ag-75539765

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/newyork/ny-undercounted-nursing-home-deaths-by-thousands-ag-says/article_5077edc1-1b15-52d5-b211-1f760ce7ec35.html?fbclid=IwAR1JXKsVEOOfrOKiB4exrGFNrO2MPk5JHeHh6fFQCuMes1kzSbqBVauVk7k

Such an undercount would mean the state's current official tally of 8,711 nursing home deaths to the virus is actually more than 13,000, boosting New York from No. 6 to highest in the nation.

Thanks for posting this. I get the idea that the issue is to assign more deaths to the nursing homes rather than adding to the death toll numbers.

Did I get that correct?

• Like 1