Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Swishing-Like Noise

Brandy333

Once in a while, I'll hear a swishing noise coming from my bedroom ceiling and it usually occurs at night, when I'm relaxing. Although much to my annoyance, I know that the swishing noise is from a tree snake or two that is using my home as a refuge or is hunting for tree frogs...:(  

• Like 2

What a thought provoking thread.

OIP.4aEIducjDzQ4yPt-gy-OlQHaEo?w=193&h=1

Brandy, you know anyone who gossips with you gossips about you and if that busy body is some paid care giver she broke trust perhaps laws taking pix of someones private junk and sharing it with you, then you post about it.

That neighbor could be some nutball Martin Vanger or Patrick Bateman and it doesnt give you and your care taker the right to do what you are doing.

Very judgmental too, man, i should post a few pics of my nick nacks im no $atanist but i do collect some oddities and religious stuff,  i wonder how you would gauge me, oh, but i dont care just so long as you dont steal pictures from my private home.

It doesnt matter any if that neighbor is a $atanist or shriner or member of the GOP they are entitled to privacy.

Anyway the "swishing " you hear might be your common sense and integrity leaving the building, okay, soap box done, perhaps discuss with your dr the sounds you think you hear and dont worry about what your neighbor is doing unless he invites you over for dinner, Claresse, ahem, Brandy.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Considering the Christian reality-tunnel she inhabits is mighty strong (according to what I've read), it doesn't surprise me that anything outside of that particular paradigm is seen as "satanic" or "evil". 

You know I don't think I've ever seen someone as yourself anywhere with such a high degree of mental bankruptcy.   You're so low that if you look up at me you would break your neck.

17 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

As for the rest of you, take this forum and shove it.

best you state in the topic header something like: 'only believers need reply' ( most would respect that I'm sure) then you wouldn't have to put up with negative/ skeptical responses.... hmmm, seems logical to me

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

You know I don't think I've ever seen someone as yourself anywhere with such a high degree of mental bankruptcy.   You're so low that if you look up at me you would break your neck.

Judge not lest ye be judged by the same judgement that you judge others. 

It's an honest assessment. Everyone has their own reality-tunnel. Whatever beliefs you, I, and everyone else hold as "truth" shape the way we perceive the world. 

Edited by XenoFish

14 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Oh, my.  Why did you think about something satanic when you were told about the pictures of dragons?  I think you are imagining things because of your fear.   Maybe the man has a mental issue and was laughing because of that.  You adding up things that you don't have all the information about and putting it to your fearful imaginings.  It is horrible to live in fear, I understand that.   I hope you can find a way to heal.

A lot of people are into stuff like that. There's shops in a lot of malls that sell nothing but things with dragons and crystals and all sorts of fantasy stuff. Doesn't sound unusual at all to me. I wouldn't automatically assume satanic if someone is into dragons. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Did I somehow travel back to the 1980? Sounds like that whole D&D paranoia that was happening back then. I think you're being intrusive to someone you don't know. Being a nosy neighbor isn't a good thing.

LOL. D&D and backwards satanic lyrics! Hide the children! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

As for the rest of you, take this forum and shove it.

13 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

Says the person spying on neighbors and taking part in stealing their stuff. You're the one who should be shoving it. What delusion are you living under that gives you the right to do that kind of crap and then tell people here THEY are morally corrupt?

Your "careworker" should be reported for violating all kinds of privacy laws.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

A lot of people are into stuff like that. There's shops in a lot of malls that sell nothing but things with dragons and crystals and all sorts of fantasy stuff. Doesn't sound unusual at all to me. I wouldn't automatically assume satanic if someone is into dragons. 

My suspicion is that the helper was spreading stories to upset people and knows Brady333's bias and fears.  

• 2 months later...

On 1/23/2021 at 12:03 PM, Desertrat56 said:

My suspicion is that the helper was spreading stories to upset people and knows Brady333's bias and fears.  

You could be right, I rarely discuss anything with her but trivial issues anymore.

I think I found out what the noises was about, that was when I stopped Zoloft.  Never going on it again.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2