Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

KGB defector's warning to America

Will Due

Here's the video I think @aztek was referring to earlier today in another thread.  

Considering what's happening in America today, what KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov said in this interview more than 30 years ago, is truly astonishing.

When you hear what he says about you "liberals" and what those who are eventually going to end up in control are going to do to you after this phase of the process has passed, I'm sure it will send chills up your spine.

Check it out if you dare. It's not long. Less than 14 minutes.

Edited by Will Do
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It gets even more interesting than this when you fully research what is behind the idea of Communism.   When you are told who your enemy is, look in the opposite direction.

Edited by Dreamer screamer
  • Like 1

The missing element, is the overriding factor of television and pop culture, which often lead by accident, not example.

Russia is destroyed by God, in the end, on the Mountains of Israel, by example.

I’d like to see this little worm, being interviewed in the OP, explain how that can be avoided?

Edited by Raptor Witness

Russia is destroyed by God, in the end, on the Mountains of Israel, by example.

From my point, none of that made any sense.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

It gets even more interesting than this when you fully research what is behind the idea of Communism.   When you are told who your enemy is, look in the opposite direction.

He says, while telling us Communism is our enemy...

22 minutes ago, Setton said:

He says, while telling us Communism is our enemy...

Don't matter what way you look, COMMUNISM is EVERYWHERE!!!   But while they distract you one way, they're pulling something off in the other direction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So he is talking about demoralized people and if you want to compare that with what is happening today,  trump supporters come to my mind. And here is a good description of trump in the words of Yuri Bezmenov himself, Mr. Bezmenov talks about big brother government that will go to Moscow to kiss the bottoms of a new generation of Russian assassins, and that this government will create false illusions, that the situation is under control, businessman that are selling the rope they will soon hang on because they keep on trading with Russia because of their unsettled desire for profit, he even says that most of it is done by Americans to Americans because of a lack of moral standards, exposure to true information does not matter anymore, facts don't matter anymore, even if showered with pictures and documents, the United States in in total war. Thanks to trump and his administration. Mr. Bezmenov is warning about people like trump, being played and brainwashed by today's Putin's Soviet Russia to destabilize and demoralize the American people and he succeeded unfortunately. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 4

Wow that sounds scary! How many communists are there in positions of power across this country? Why surely in the House and Senate there must be...

Exactly none.

Jesus **** people, how on earth did you get 'we're going to turn you into fertilizer' from 'universal healthcare, a living wage, and gays can be gay without being beaten with sticks'. Presumably, it involves the same trick you used to turn "Love thy neighbor" into "**** you I've got mine.". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Our culture is evolving just like every other one, on earth.

Were the Europeans and the Canadians all brainwashed by Moscow? I don’t buy it.

Free societies evolving into more socially conscious entities, is natural.

If this model verified, why do so many Americans despise anything Russian? Do you own any Russian products? 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

From my point, none of that made any sense.

mate.. we all struggle to make sense of Rap's so call prophetic ramblings 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Our culture is evolving just like every other one, on earth.

Were the Europeans and the Canadians all brainwashed by Moscow? I don’t buy it.

Free societies evolving into more socially conscious entities, is natural.

If this model verified, why do so many Americans despise anything Russian? Do you own any Russian products? 

The EU was certainly brainwashed by Russia and China. Nordstream 2 and the recent China Investment pact with the EU stand as shining examples of this

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, keithisco said:

The EU was certainly brainwashed by Russia and China. Nordstream 2 and the recent China Investment pact with the EU stand as shining examples of this

:lol: Brexit is Russian project. They had "populist", isolationist, backwards and hostile projects in each European country, but it was only successful in the UK. Partially in Hungary too, but Orban's not stupid enough to actually believe in the panicky, racist propaganda he's using domestically. 

EU's economic partnerships with Russia and China and only starting, you've seen nothing yet. Or you thought they'll ask you if they can do business with the EU? :lol:  

1 hour ago, DingoLingo said:

mate.. we all struggle to make sense of Rap's so call prophetic ramblings 

'scuse me, but Raptor's post #10 makes all the sense, unlike posts of infantile people who clearly don't know what communism (or anything else) is, but they would obviously like to use that label against anyone they don't like. 

And that too is one of the methods of the special war Putin's regime is engaged at, against the West primarily but not exclusively.

They're pumping vast amounts of ridiculously stupid cospiracist propaganda whose aim is to make the stupidest people in the West get a feeling they're "anointed", introduced with "secret" knowledge (such as Hilary being communist, because they're too stupid to understand when a slander is just too illogical) and as such qualified to reject the very society that enables them to blather obvious, hostile Russian propaganda without consequences.   

They're the braindead 5th column, too stupid to realize what they're doing, and the permissive West has no mechanism to protect the idiots. The society itself is protected from the 5th idiotic column because they're idiots, they can never achieve much more than taking selfies in American Capitol, but the ultimate goal of Putin's regime is to use that intellectually zombie army for creating constant artificial division and additional problems in the attacked countries, until the attacked societies were disunited and trust in the very country shaken to the point of enabling totalitarian takeover.

On the brighter side, I'd say the "populist" wave backed up with various "Q"s and associated Russian intelligence projects is dying down. Not to be underestimated, they're still twitching and they can wreck a country or two more. It depends on goings on in Russia, of course, but it even more depends on the awareness of the sane people that stupidity and/or unmedicated schizophrenia of some of their countrymen have been weaponized.     

The crash of project Trump and project Brexit will be nicely cautionary for the semi-idiots who find Russian propaganda fairytales appealing, but who are not that stupid to actually believe in them.  

Edited by Helen of Annoy
I know this post will be deleted after certain snowflake reads it. Doesn't matter, as long as you've read it, snowflake. Delete it from your memory if you can.
  • Like 3

The person, who did by far the greatest damage to the United States, in terms of brainwashing, was Donald J Trump.

Second in line would be the Republican Party.

A close third would be the talking heads on television.

Fourth would be marketers for private companies.

It’s a long way down on the list, until you get to the Russians.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Trading between countries of different political social and economic outlooks has happened for centuries. countries have experts to ensure as far as possible they obtain maximum advantage. 

Trading with a county is not in and of itself an acceptance of its values and most of us should generally not lose any sleep over it. 

Recently countries have been increasing using trade as a means of imposing power, counties in the west AND east have both been doing this.  This is definitely more of a concern. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The person, who did by far the greatest damage to the United States, in terms of brainwashing, was Donald J Trump.

Second in line would be the Republican Party.

A close third would be the talking heads on television.

Fourth would be marketers for private companies.

It’s a long way down on the list, until you get to the Russians.

Russians - not Russians in general, just Putin's regime and those who thrive on it - are looking for the weak spots. They've certainly found American weak spot in all those you listed. In my opinion, Putin's push was the proverbial drop that spilled the American glass. Without Putin, without his propaganda support and without his promises of taking down Europe, those with totalitarian ambitions in the US would not decide to try taking over and cementing their power. Putin certainly didn't create the traitors, he just correctly diagnosed their state and encouraged them to try taking over.  

I can’t think of a single person I know, who wants to visit Russia. It’s economy is decrepit, and it’s history is easily the bloodiest of all nations, against its own people.

Their rate of extreme alcoholism far exceeds the opioid epidemic in the United States. They’re only real natural resource has been surpassed by US technology, and that’s about to be nullified by the environmental movement.

I sincerely pity the Russians, and I don’t value their opinions about anything I can think of, except perhaps their television network RT, on rare occasion.

I think I’m the only member here, who supported their annexation of Crimea, which I thought was a fair exchange for Russia helping rid Syria of poison gas, that was basically sold to them, by Germany.

if you ask a mob boss’s help doing something, especially self incriminating, you might have to pay a mob boss’s price. Then I firmly drew the line at Crimea.

The greedy, starry eyed American media is largely responsible for giving us Donald J Trump as President, with a few sprinkles added by the FBI’s James Comey.

Don’t give credit to some secret spy organization sitting over in a dark hole in Siberia, for steering anything in the United States. The American media far surpasses and overwhelms anything that the KGB could possibly imagine, or generate.

Have you ever seen a bears tail? It’s not big enough to wag anything.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

I can’t think of a single person I know, who wants to visit Russia. It’s economy is decrepit, and it’s history is easily the bloodiest of all nations, against its own people.

Their rate of extreme alcoholism far exceeds the opioid epidemic in the United States. They’re only real natural resource has been surpassed by US technology, and that’s about to be nullified by the environmental movement.

I sincerely pity the Russians, and I don’t value their opinions about anything I can think of, except perhaps their television network RT, on rare occasion.

I think I’m the only member here, who supported their annexation of Crimea, which I thought was a fair exchange for Russia helping rid Syria of poison gas, that was basically sold to them, by Germany.

if you ask a mob boss’s help doing something, especially self incriminating, you might have to pay a mob boss’s price. Then I firmly drew the line at Crimea.

The greedy, starry eyed American media is largely responsible for giving us Donald J Trump as President, with a few sprinkles added by the FBI’s James Comey.

Don’t give credit to some secret spy organization sitting over in a dark hole in Siberia, for steering anything in the United States. The American media far surpasses and overwhelms anything that the KGB could possibly imagine, or generate.

Have you ever seen a bears tail? It’s not big enough to wag anything.

Interesting read.

You've got it all nailed. But also I do feel though that you're playing a completely different game. If you understood what was going in then you'd know none of this matters. 

Why do Americans seem so lost in their own agendas, as prescribed to them by their media? 

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Interesting read.

You've got it all nailed. But also I do feel though that you're playing a completely different game. If you understood what was going in then you'd know none of this matters. 

Why do Americans seem so lost in their own agendas, as prescribed to them by their media? 

Oh I don’t know, maybe because they’ve been lied to for the last four years, continually.

The American people are lost, because they have become spiritually decrepit. They hired a ConMan to lead them, who said that he was the “Chosen One,” looking to Heaven when he said it, and many of these so-called, Christian cult members, believed him.

Where I come from, which is the coming Kingdom of Heaven, there’s a price to pay for that kind of lie, because it’s a sin against the Holy Spirit of Truth. It’s the only sin, which is unforgivable, and which leads to desolation, eternal desolation.

Washington is worried about a minor insurrection, but what they should be worried about is an empty city, where everyone is removed, permanently, by a power from beyond the sky. The same power, which hurled the Chelyabinsk meteor at Russia.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

Interesting premise.  We know not to trust American media without serious checking.

And yet

We put credibility into a "KGB defector" that somehow he must be telling us the truth to help us out.

We don't know if he is really a KGB defector  or if he is a KGB agent actively working on a dis-information project

We don't know if he is really Russian.

We don't know what his agenda really is or who he might be working for.

Apart from telling you what you want to hear, why listen to this guy?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Interesting premise.  We know not to trust American media without serious checking.

And yet

We put credibility into a "KGB defector" that somehow he must be telling us the truth to help us out.

We don't know if he is really a KGB defector  or if he is a KGB agent actively working on a dis-information project

We don't know if he is really Russian.

We don't know what his agenda really is or who he might be working for.

Apart from telling you what you want to hear, why listen to this guy?

The interview occured 30 years ago.

That's why.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

see, even after reality slaps them in a face, they still can't see it. 

I can't believe you can watch this interview and still blame Trump

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I can't believe you can watch this interview and still blame Trump

they were programmed that way since pre k.  

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Wow that sounds scary! How many communists are there in positions of power across this country? Why surely in the House and Senate there must be...

Exactly none.

Ah, no open communists, that may be true. What about senators or congressmen who are sleeping with Chinese spies, have them in their offices, employing new interns and helping run their campaigns.

But nothing to see here.... must be Trumps fault

https://www.rickscott.senate.gov/senator-rick-scott-eric-swalwell-has-no-place-house-intelligence-committee-after-ties-chinese-spy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Will Do said:

The interview occured 30 years ago.

That's why.

And that matters how?  Russia and the US were in cold war from the end of WWII to Reagan and the collapse of the Soviet Union.

We beat them outright in the arms and economy races. What they had was propaganda, and they used it to great advantage.

The communists used it from the very outset on the Russian people and the rest of the world to hide their brutality and repression.

Stalin used it to hide his genocide.  You may be aware that it was Henry Ford and other Detroit designers and engineers who helped  Russia build its modern mega-factories and mining complexes because they believed it..

Thirty years ago was not in the midst of a golden age of honesty.

• Like 2