Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

KGB defector's warning to America

Will Due

8 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Many of the people involved in the capital storming were at BLM and antifa protests. The mosque shooter in NZ was an avid climate change eco-activist who saw muslims with far more children then westerns as destroyers of the planet.

There is cross-overs in believes from the crazies in our society. It seems that if you are a violent anarchist you will go with opportunities on the left AND right when they arise.

...Wow...I know this is a conspiracy forum and there's going to be the occasional ignorant individual but...Wow...Jesus ****...Alright, I shouldn't but I'll bite: Lets see some sources on this crock of ****. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

...Wow...I know this is a conspiracy forum and there's going to be the occasional ignorant individual but...Wow...Jesus ****...Alright, I shouldn't but I'll bite: Lets see some sources on this crock of ****. 

Mate. You're the one who referred to the Christchurch mosque shooting as "shooting up a synagogue in New Zealand" yet I am the one who needs to provide sources?

You can Google. Theres a whole manifesto in which the shooter describes himself as an "eco-fascist". 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Mate. You're the one who referred to the Christchurch mosque shooting as "shooting up a synagogue in New Zealand" yet I am the one who needs to provide sources?

You can Google. Theres a whole manifesto in which the shooter describes himself as an "eco-fascist". 

No, no, leave that derailment alone now, let's go back to "BLM and Antifa storming the Capitol". That's pure lie. Raw lie. Ridiculous lie that is laughed at by anyone remotely sane. All the apprehended actual attackers on the Capitol are proud and obvious trumpers. The false flag conspiracy doesn't work with attack on Capitol at all, because all those trumpers who went hunting Pence to force him at gunpoint to make Trump president, contrary to the election results, left tons of evidence of their belonging to the trumper cult. 

Unless you'd like to suggest Trump himself is BLM plant, of course.  

3 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Hey bite me, mixing up two houses of worship after a long ass work week (I work at a resort, nobody gets weekends off) is an understandable mistake. And if there's a manifesto, put up or shut up, link it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Hey bite me, mixing up two houses of worship after a long ass work week (I work at a resort, nobody gets weekends off) is an understandable mistake. And if there's a manifesto, put up or shut up, link it.

There is a manifesto written by the shooter and I'm sure Saru would frown about linking it here.  Look it up yourself or alternately if you don't actually find it interesting enough to do then drop the subject.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

That's an unreasonable demand since it has been banned in New Zealand.

There's a section on it Wikipedia.  Having said that the manifesto plays both hands in identity polictics.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

No, no, leave that derailment alone now, let's go back to "BLM and Antifa storming the Capitol". That's pure lie. Raw lie. Ridiculous lie that is laughed at by anyone remotely sane. All the apprehended actual attackers on the Capitol are proud and obvious trumpers. The false flag conspiracy doesn't work with attack on Capitol at all, because all those trumpers who went hunting Pence to force him at gunpoint to make Trump president, contrary to the election results, left tons of evidence of their belonging to the trumper cult. 

Unless you'd like to suggest Trump himself is BLM plant, of course.  

Those weren't my exact words, but yes, never let an opportunity go to waste. The only news articles i can find on google are NBC and the like "fact checking" the antifa claim, but there are a few clips on youtube from Dailywire and Sky news if your interested. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

As others have stated, if I do that I face 5 years jail time.  I don't live in the land of the free

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

As others have stated, if I do that I face 5 years jail time.  I don't live in the land of the free

Land of the Free?

But not the home of the brave ..... 

Edited by Raptor Witness

13 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Those weren't my exact words, but yes, never let an opportunity go to waste. The only news articles i can find on google are NBC and the like "fact checking" the antifa claim, but there are a few clips on youtube from Dailywire and Sky news if your interested. 

No, I'm not interested in unbelievably stupid excuses trumpers are offering for their failed but obvious coup attempt. 

On 1/26/2021 at 3:58 PM, Tatetopa said:

Greetings Will, will you expand your thoughts a little more on the soviet system the Democrarts copied?

The soviet system the democrats copied is a totalitarian one initiated by criminals posing as politicians who use a nation's government as a racket instead of a city's construction industry. 

They don't waste their time with small time crime.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Will Do said:

Politico reporter: Trump base is 'getting stronger' since he left office, impeachment would only empower him

Good deal, lets waste no more time, and get it done.