Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Big Bang as a "switch on" event

qunaquna

On 1/27/2021 at 7:24 AM, psyche101 said:

I'm new to sure how you came to choose this section for creative writing.

When you state:

What if our universe is actually running on some kind of machine, like a simulation on a computer, just that it isn't simulation but a real thing, with our complete physics as a rules set that was given this machine to work with and create and run this universe.

What you are suggesting is intelligent design, designed to look natural aren't you? 

Well I suppose, since nobody can tell what's beyong (or at) singularity we can be free to speculate and spill out theories. One day or eon they will get proved wrong in this section, right? 

Well yes, inteligent design, but not designed to look natural but being nature itself. 

On 1/27/2021 at 2:02 PM, joc said:

Well, you did say:

Actually there is a  plethora of physics information concerning  black holes.   It's your game but I am not understanding why you want to play it...except maybe because you don't know of all the science and physics surrounding Black Holes.  Black Holes are not science fiction.  

So, to me it's like saying, Forget everything you think you know and let's speculate about that not being true and make up something fun instead.  The Universe is not alive.  Maybe there is no other life in the entire universe except for us.  Maybe the universe is full of planets containing life.  But there is no entity or machine that made it happen.  So, speculating about such is kind of silly imho...but it is your fun thread so...

I'm not denying physics, I enjoy physics. I know general concepts of Black Holes but to simply put it I'm not a physicis that's fascinated by every single formula about a Black Hole, I like to look at it from a wider perspective. So if physicists agree that there probably is singularity at the core of a Black Hole, that's all I wanted to know and I want to know what's beyong it, not all the intermediate details that are more fascinating to physicists. I have no capacity for that.

Well we still don't know how universe came to be nor does it or where it ends, don't we? Maybe it popped out of nowhere and maybe it's an inteligent design of entities unknown to us and what our senses can feed us with.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 2:39 AM, Dreamer screamer said:

The big bang never happened.  infinity means infinity and beyond.  There is no start and no finsih line.

Oh yeah? Lets see your modeling for the CBR, inflation,expansion, etc.

8 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Oh yeah? Lets see your modeling for the CBR, inflation,expansion, etc.

Scary isn't, no start and no finish line.  Just an eternal cycle of life.   The stars have never changed position.   We will never know how the Earth was formed on this level as it is way to complex for us to grasp, or way too eay to grasp.     inflation and expansion are only related to your bank accounts. 

6 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Scary isn't

Not in the slightest, but if the stuff you make up, in total contradiction of all available evidence, scares you then that's your problem.

The stars have never changed position.

You do know that we can actually observe some stars, such as Barnards Star for example, changing position don't you? Clearly not.

it is way to complex for us to grasp,

Speak for yourself.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

Not in the slightest, but if the stuff you make up, in total contradiction of all available evidence, scares you then that's your problem.

Scary in the fact that if you don't get it you are trapped here until you do 'get it'.   That is scary!  Because we are trapped here until we do get it...

You do know that we can actually observe some stars, such as Barnards Star for example, changing position don't you? Clearly not.

1 star out of billions of stars. lol  I was typing in the sense of how the stars in general like the stars associated with the horoscopes never and will never change position.   I see moving star like objects move all the time. 

Speak for yourself.

:lol: I shall.  

plant intelligence.png

Edited by Dreamer screamer

What are "stars associated with the horoscopes"?

You mean the socalled "fixed stars"?

Even astrologers know these stars change position.