Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Secret Systems that CONTROL US

Secret Systems

I have been a reader of unexplained mysteries for many years now, I’ve used knowledge I’ve gained and personal experiences as well as thorough research to produce a documentary film.

This documentary film explores the origins of unidentified aerial phenomenon and the secret systems that the government have implemented in order to control the human race..
Mass surveillance and desensitisation are being utilised by the Government to control the human race on the lead up to a full disclosure of the extraterrestrial phenomenon.. We connect the dots from decades of evidence, eye witness reports and classified document leaks to bring you this thought provoking film that will leave you asking yourself... are we being controlled?

What do you think? Are we being controlled by Secret Systems?

I’d like to share with you part 1 of the film, I hope you all enjoy!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Nope

What’s you’re reasoning? Do you go about everyday life believing your Government has your best interests at heart?

..Just curious

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Secret Systems said:

What’s you’re reasoning?

I see no evidence of a "secret system".

Do you go about everyday life believing your Government has your best interests at heart?

Nope, but I also don't believe there are "secret systems" implemented to "control the human race".

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I see no evidence of a "secret system".

Nope, but I also don't believe there are "secret systems" implemented to "control the human race".

I understand or perhaps you’re so far in the system that you’ve become blind to what they’re doing... something to think about.

Anyhow I appreciate your comments and thank you for getting involved in the thread

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Secret Systems said:

I understand or perhaps you’re so far in the system that you’ve become blind to what they’re doing... something to think about.

Something to think about: you don't know what you're talking about.

If you've figured out their secret then they haven't done a very good job at keeping it a secret, eh?

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

What do they need a secret system for, when people expose themselves on Facebook and Instagram? That's how they caught the Congress raiders.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Secret Systems said:

maybe systems but they're not secret anymore because you've told us

8 minutes ago, zep73 said:

What do they need a secret system for, when people expose themselves on Facebook and Instagram? That's how they caught the Congress raiders.

Very True, the systems go deeper than that, supposedly the ones Snowden uncovered in particular were being used to access private information on from the public on a massive scale.

2 minutes ago, Secret Systems said:

Very True, the systems go deeper than that, supposedly the ones Snowden uncovered in particular were being used to access private information on from the public on a massive scale.

Yes, all it took was one guy. Not very solid.

• Like 2

Too many people feel the need to get guided by funny YT channels. Thats a system somehow, but not a secret one. For the most.

(Reichsflugscheibe, dude, I tell ya, Reichsflugscheibe.)

• Like 3

This documentary film explores the origins of unidentified aerial phenomenon and the secret systems that the government have implemented in order to control the human race..

You start off with Gods in the sky and determine that they're aliens?  Does that make stars and clouds aliens too?

A number of cultures believed stars were gods.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

A number of cultures believed stars were gods.

You mean they're not?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Secret Systems said:

Yes, but it has nothing to do with aliens from outer space.  Thanks for posting this video.  I will watch it.

I have been a reader of unexplained mysteries for many years now, I’ve used knowledge I’ve gained and personal experiences as well as thorough research to produce a documentary film.

Mass surveillance and desensitisation are being utilised by the Government to control the human race on the lead up to a full disclosure of the extraterrestrial phenomenon.. We connect the dots from decades of evidence, eye witness reports and classified document leaks to bring you this thought provoking film that will leave you asking yourself... are we being controlled?

I’d like to share with you part 1 of the film, I hope you all enjoy!

Ok.  If that's all you have, you have nothing.  Roswell and Bob Lazar!  Give me a break.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Ok.  If that's all you have, you have nothing.  Roswell and Bob Lazar!  Give me a break.

Hi,

This is just part 1 of a series of videos, being released weekly, totally 1Hr 45minutes.

We move onto a lot of fascinating government leaks and the tic Tac ufo, plus a lot more

This is merely showing the brief history hence Roswell and Lazar, I hope you will subscribe and stay tuned for our following parts.

27 minutes ago, Secret Systems said:

Hi,

This is just part 1 of a series of videos, being released weekly, totally 1Hr 45minutes.

We move onto a lot of fascinating government leaks and the tic Tac ufo, plus a lot more

This is merely showing the brief history hence Roswell and Lazar, I hope you will subscribe and stay tuned for our following parts.

Well, I have been around this information for over 40 years, let me know when you get to anything new.   I see that you are just posting to get subscribers.  I think that might be against forum rules, but I may be getting my forums confused since I belong to a few others.

• Like 4

This is merely showing the brief history hence Roswell and Lazar,

:lol:

I hope you will subscribe and stay tuned for our following parts.

You have 4 subscribers already, thats enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Secret Systems said:

What’s you’re reasoning? Do you go about everyday life believing your Government has your best interests at heart?

..Just curious

Hi Secret

I don't have a govt my country does

jmccr8

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Secret Systems said:

Hi Secret

To be fair what would they find that I haven't admitted to? I pay my bills, work, smoke smokables and enjoy rum Friday ( although have missed three this month)

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
can't say pot
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well, I have been around this information for over 40 years, let me know when you get to anything new.   I see that you are just posting to get subscribers.  I think that might be against forum rules, but I may be getting my forums confused since I belong to a few others.

Hi

It wasn’t my intention to post for subscribers, I just wanted to let like minded people know of the film I’ve produced, I won’t be asking for subscribers in any future posts, it was just a means to let readers know that once the second part and so on is released, they will be able to keep track in order to watch the full documentary.

As you said you’ve been around this information for a long time as have many of us so finding something nee and credible can be a bit hit and miss, this film is a culmination of cases with a different theory connecting them together, I do hope you will keep an eye out for future parts just to give the full documentary a chance.

Thank you for your comments 

12 minutes ago, Secret Systems said:

It wasn’t my intention to post for subscribers,

• Like 4

I have some sympathy with the view that we are being controlled by some sort of secret systems having first hand experience of same:

1 her indoors

2 the kids

3 the kids kids; and 

4 the dog. 

I have also been controlled by the government, admittedly - but at least the government was upfront about it. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Secret Systems said:

Hi,

Are these your videos?

OOOpppppsssssssssssssssssssssss read more of this thread. This is you pushing some fairy tale.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked