Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Let's Print Money!

ouija ouija

:D

Here in the UK(and I expect many other countries are in the same position), because of covid restrictions, many people are getting poorer by the day. They are not allowed to work and the furlough money or state handouts they receive are nowhere near what their salary was. They are obliged to work their way through whatever savings they have. If this carries on for the rest of the year or even into 2022 there are going to be an awful lot of people on Universal Credit(State handout). People may have to sell their houses but where are they going to live when there aren't enough houses being rented out as it is?. More and more businesses will collapse because people only have money for food and rent, which will put more workers in the same position of hardship. So when the vast majority of citizens are on Universl Credit . . . . . where do we go from there?

This is my question to you: in that situation, what would be wrong in the Treasury printing enough money to bring everyone back to the financial position they were in in March 2020? Surely it would not upset the economy but bring it back to a healthy state again?

Inflation.  The money will be devalued and will not buy what it did last year.   It is a razor blades edge that leaning either way will be disastrous.   At least you all have a universal credit.  In the U.S. if you can't pay your bills you become homeless or you move in with relatives.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

there are going to be an awful lot of people on Universal Credit(State handout).

That's the plan!!

where do we go from there?

It's called death, you die!!!    Look to the great depression in America.  In fact look to German pre war and why they went to war.  Of course all planned by the Rothschilds.

This is my question to you: in that situation, what would be wrong in the Treasury printing enough money to bring everyone back to the financial position they were in in March 2020? Surely it would not upset the economy but bring it back to a healthy state again?

The H M treasury gives money to the Government to give out contracts to the businesses, so where did the Treasury get the money from in the first place?   They created it with a piece of paper and then to get that amount back the government contracts businesses to contract businesses to contract businesses which it is like a pyramid everyone feeding from the same corporation.

Surely it would not upset the economy but bring it back to a healthy state again?

The last thing they want is health when they feed off the misery and skullduggery going on.   How do you control everyone at the same time?  MONEY and usury which the bible said was a big no no:no:   But when they are trying to kill off Religion and all that amazing work in the bible for a corporate world.

Satanists are not allowed to touch the bible.

Citizens are nothing more than slaves to the corporation of America which by the way Donald trump has made Bankrupt.

Creating money out of thin air is what the system does to keep us slaves to them in their citizen world.  What works in America works in England, and where did America get the citizenry from?  Was it Englands bill of rights??  Why did this happen?  Was it because of estates???   Are we in a feudal system?:yes:

bible.png

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Inflation.  The money will be devalued and will not buy what it did last year.   It is a razor blades edge that leaning either way will be disastrous.   At least you all have a universal credit.  In the U.S. if you can't pay your bills you become homeless or you move in with relatives.   

Universal Credit?   Same as us with universal credit.  How weird! I wonder what kind of energy that is???

21 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I asked the question because in this particular situation I don't believe inflation would be the result. It would simply be putting everything back to how it was before covid came along. As things stand, if we simply carry on along the path we're going down, I foresee homelessness and misery on a scale that this country has never seen before.

Universal Credit allows you to just about survive, that's all . . . . it's not living. If you're homeless you can't claim it anyway and I believe there are going to be a lot of homeless families(how many people can take in an entire family?). The level that Universal Credit is set at encourages people to break the law . . . more lawlessness and dwindling numbers of police . . . . that's all we need!

17 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Universal Credit?   Same as us with universal credit.  How weird! I wonder what kind of energy that is???

There's no energy in it at all!

1 minute ago, ouija ouija said:

There's no energy in it at all!

:blink:  no energy in money at all?   So why do you have to expel your energy to get money in the first place?     

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I asked the question because in this particular situation I don't believe inflation would be the result. It would simply be putting everything back to how it was before covid came along. As things stand, if we simply carry on along the path we're going down, I foresee homelessness and misery on a scale that this country has never seen before.

Universal Credit allows you to just about survive, that's all . . . . it's not living. If you're homeless you can't claim it anyway and I believe there are going to be a lot of homeless families(how many people can take in an entire family?). The level that Universal Credit is set at encourages people to break the law . . . more lawlessness and dwindling numbers of police . . . . that's all we need!

You've kinda answered your own question.  More misery more anarchy.  You need to study what money is first.  You need to go back in time and come forward.  You simply need to do this to work out why we are in the mess we are in, otherwise you will be lost forever.  Remember your ideas and opinions don't mean nothing!!

3 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

:blink:  no energy in money at all?   So why do you have to expel your energy to get money in the first place?     

Sorry, but I haven't got the energy to debate that with you.

• Like 1

Just now, ouija ouija said:

Sorry, but I haven't got the energy to debate that with you.

I never debate, I discuss.

10 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I think debt forgiveness would help more with incentives to businesses from the government.

32 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

According to you they also wrote it.

Citizens are nothing more than slaves to the corporation of America which by the way Donald trump has made Bankrupt.

On which planet?

Creating money out of thin air is what the system does to keep us slaves to them in their citizen world.

Your alternative is to be a parasite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

It’s a difficult issue indeed.

Unfortunately printing more money won’t solve the problem, the more money you print the less value it will have.  If we existed in isolation then that would be fine, but if the U.K. were able to print money and not have it devalue the pound why stop at the status quo why not print enough to last us another two lockdowns, three, four?  Hell why not enough to buy the whole world out of debt?

The problem is if money has no finite value, as it wouldn’t if we could just print what we need, commodities have no value, or their price then alters to reflect the new monetary value.

Plus I think there are many third world countries that have been through famines and wars that would have loved to have been able to print enough money to provide for its citizens.

There is no easy answer to this, no quick fix.  What I do believe is there should be a global approach to the economy as this has effected everyone, but something tells me that China, having massive financial reserves, probably would not play ball.

22 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

According to you they also wrote it.

:yes:  so what does that mean???

On which planet?

Why Alex jones calls this prison planet.   a prison without the bars?

Your alternative is to be a parasite.

That doesn't make sense if they print up the money first.

Unfortunately printing more money won’t solve the problem, the more money you print the less value it will have.

What backs up the printed money???     If they just print money up why can they just print money up out of no where and we have to pay it back with interest?:unsure2:   You guys need to wake up!!!

13 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

:yes:  so what does that mean???

So they wrote it but they can't touch it?  Think that out carefully.

Why Alex jones calls this prison planet.   a prison without the bars?

Why do I care what Alex Jones calls it?

That doesn't make sense if they print up the money first.

And without money you have nothing to trade, so you either die or leech off someone else.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

What backs up the printed money???     If they just print money up why can they just print money up out of no where and we have to pay it back with interest?:unsure2:   You guys need to wake up!!!

Being a recognized currency is what backs it up.

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Being a recognized currency is what backs it up.

Could you explain that further as I don't get that at all.     Who recognizes it? and why is it called currency?  If I went to france and paid with English money, could I do that? but yet it's money.   They don't recognize it as money.  

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

Here in the UK(and I expect many other countries are in the same position), because of covid restrictions, many people are getting poorer by the day. They are not allowed to work and the furlough money or state handouts they receive are nowhere near what their salary was. 

Furlough is 80% of salary. If you were spending 80% of your income on essentials pre-pandemic, your finances were already in serious trouble.

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

The bank of England is already printing money, except that term tends to frighten the horses so its called QE or quantitative easing.

But its not given out to all, the idea is companies can easily find loans and invest which creates more jobs.

Governments around the world like it as they don't need to make big changes in tax and spend policy to stimulate the economy. Paying to business also creates a long term fix, a bit like paying to dig a water well rather than paying out for bottles of water. 

The well is still there and providing water after the same money spent on water bottles has all been used up and the water gone. 

2 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

That's the plan!!

It's called death, you die!!!    Look to the great depression in America.  In fact look to German pre war and why they went to war.  Of course all planned by the Rothschilds.

The H M treasury gives money to the Government to give out contracts to the businesses, so where did the Treasury get the money from in the first place?   They created it with a piece of paper and then to get that amount back the government contracts businesses to contract businesses to contract businesses which it is like a pyramid everyone feeding from the same corporation.

The last thing they want is health when they feed off the misery and skullduggery going on.   How do you control everyone at the same time?  MONEY and usury which the bible said was a big no no:no:   But when they are trying to kill off Religion and all that amazing work in the bible for a corporate world.

Creating money out of thin air is what the system does to keep us slaves to them in their citizen world.  What works in America works in England, and where did America get the citizenry from?  Was it Englands bill of rights??  Why did this happen?  Was it because of estates???   Are we in a feudal system?:yes:

bible.png

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/14/facebook-posts/kamala-harris-used-bible-ceremonial-swearing-/

I think they tried something like that in Zimbabwe a while ago & the currancy became worthless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Here in the UK(and I expect many other countries are in the same position), because of covid restrictions, many people are getting poorer by the day. They are not allowed to work and the furlough money or state handouts they receive are nowhere near what their salary was. They are obliged to work their way through whatever savings they have. If this carries on for the rest of the year or even into 2022 there are going to be an awful lot of people on Universal Credit(State handout). People may have to sell their houses but where are they going to live when there aren't enough houses being rented out as it is?. More and more businesses will collapse because people only have money for food and rent, which will put more workers in the same position of hardship. So when the vast majority of citizens are on Universl Credit . . . . . where do we go from there?

As it was mentioned earlier. Printing money has to be done with the value of that money in mind. 

It is a bit more complex than just putting in a post but money is related to worth and value. Over printing creates money that is worth less and holds less value , leading ultimately to inflation. 

Your governments will have had contingency funds which would best be used to sustain the economy   this moves the money through taxation like GST and income tax as well as producing income. It helps the economy move and can be sustained much longer than printing excessive amounts and devaluing its worth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Growing up, Harris attended services at a Black Baptist church and a Hindu temple, according to the Associated Press. As an adult, she identifies as a Baptist "and brought another faith into her life in 2014," the story says, "when she married Douglas Emhoff, a Jewish attorney."

So why don't they allow themselves to touch the Bible?   America is a christian country.  This is why the Americans are not happy with a president not under GOD!!   So if you take God out of the equation, who is GOD??

Just now, Dreamer screamer said:

So why don't they allow themselves to touch the Bible?   America is a christian country.  This is why the Americans are not happy with a president not under GOD!!   So if you take God out of the equation, who is GOD??

Completely off topic, but in case you missed it they did not refuse to touch the bible.its in the link I provided,  somebody lied to you about this.

Also America is multi theist and not a single religion country,.

And as one very small matter of note there is no magic held in the bible. It is just paper, sometimes leather and ink. Nobody ever in the entire history of the world has ever burst into flames holding a bible. 

However I am a firm believer in the magic of books and I do highly recommend this one as a lighthearted jaunt into the world of paper money and who/what actually controls it.

https://books.google.co.nz/books/about/Making_Money.html?id=dHYl6B5EbLIC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button&redir_esc=y

• Like 3

• This topic was locked and unlocked