Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giuliani being sued $1.3B over fraud claims

Nuclear Wessel

I just dont see what Trump did in Giuliani. Other then (feigned?) slavish loyalty.... 

Perhaps at some point he was politically savy. But now he's basically an idiot.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

Dominion software flipped votes in many counties. I have not seen this denied. That's like a bank "glitch" losing your money. And then we're told that the switched votes were automatically adjusted at the state level? It's a raw number count. There should be no averaging to account for system errors. 1+1=2. The fact their software is even capable of such a "glitch" proves either gross incompetence or intentional interference. Both being reasons for the company to be shunned.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Trihalo42 said:

Dominion software flipped votes in many counties. I have not seen this denied

have you read the filings against Powell and Rudy?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Trihalo42 said:

Dominion software flipped votes in many counties. 

So can you provide substantive evidence of this?

I have not seen this denied.

Absence of denial does not affirm that it actually happened, though.

And then we're told that the switched votes were automatically adjusted at the state level?

By whom?

It's a raw number count. There should be no averaging to account for system errors. 1+1=2. 

?

The fact their software is even capable of such a "glitch" proves either gross incompetence or intentional interference.

Those are some wild claims you're throwing around.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Discovery is going to be interesting

Probably not as interesting as you're hoping.

It will be interesting when Rudy loses, and then they go after Donald Trump... who will also lose, and never be able to hold office ever again (once the impeachment trial is over). Seeing the tears from Trump supporters sustains me.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Trihalo42 said:

Dominion software flipped votes in many counties. I have not seen this denied. That's like a bank "glitch" losing your money. And then we're told that the switched votes were automatically adjusted at the state level? It's a raw number count. There should be no averaging to account for system errors. 1+1=2. The fact their software is even capable of such a "glitch" proves either gross incompetence or intentional interference. Both being reasons for the company to be shunned.

Exactly Rudy's point.  He made those claims.   But apparently he has no proof.

There are a couple of indicators of slander.  One that you tell a lie and thereby hurt another person or entity.  The second part, often harder to prove is that the perpetrator knew it was a lie.

In Rudy's case part 2 becomes easy for the Dominion lawyers.  He never presented any of his so-called evidence in court. He knew he would suffer legal consequences and perhaps loss of his ability's to practice law if he presented false evidence to a judge.

But, if you still have trust in Rudy, you can show him your loyalty.  After "tirelessly working for America",  he is hawking gold and silver coins for American Hartford Gold and selling cigars for Famous Smoke  Shop.  Show your support by stocking up on Morgan Dollars and stogies.

And by the way, how frequently do you post public denials of serious crimes that you did not commit?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Don't think so - its Dominion doing the suing so I'd think they are pretty sure of their ground. 

Powell a few weeks back, Rudy now, Trump will be awaiting his call just as he is in the middle of his impeachment. 

Off course trump will countersue Powell and Rudy for providing the false information in the first place.

Its just like a spin off from the Trump Whitehouse soap. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

This lawsuit is pretty much the result of the "Discovery" phase of Trump/Giuliani's various media claims/lawsuits regarding election fraud.

4 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Americas Mayor! 

:D

People seem to confuse "free speech" with "speech without consequences".    

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 1/25/2021 at 2:34 PM, godnodog said:

No wonder he´s using bad quality hair paint

Yeah, when i saw the thread i thought rudy was suing over his brownsweat,

OIP.mRINKqqOWrR6YYCVQxOvPQHaGf?w=193&h=1

But i read the link,

83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae199a14e8d23e102739d5192b2e_copy_156x117.jpg.9d54ac276e5c2ab5ece547db81cee62b.jpg

This is way worse than brown sweat.

• Haha 2

On 1/27/2021 at 12:53 AM, President-Elect Acidhead said:

"Or will we be censored, ostrasized, cancelled and attacked, if we express our opinion."

If it involves defamation resulting in the entire company's reputation being tarnished and significant financial consequences, then absolutely.

I fully support Dominion 100%. Sue the b****** for all he's worth, and then some. I hope that they make it so that every nickle he makes goes towards this lawsuit.

He's ****ed. And I can't wait until justice is served to Trump.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 1/27/2021 at 12:13 AM, Trihalo42 said:

Dominion Voting Systems are used in 28 states.  If DVS flip votes it's just as likely to have benefitted Trump by even more votes.  That's why Trump is so angry.  You've seen him on The Apprentice, he's really got it in for those states that couldn't deliver on their vote rigging project.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 2:53 PM, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Americas Mayor! 

:D

Hey Rudy, Don't worry about Speech.  He was just visiting.

1e664665-5c4c-473d-9b74-710e8d6fea3a-SPE

You might need a Free Rudy campaign in the future.

On 1/27/2021 at 4:10 AM, Gromdor said:

People seem to confuse "free speech" with "speech without consequences".    

Oh, Rudy knows what free speech and the 1st amendment means.  He also knows that the people who support him aren't smart enough to know what it means, and he knows they will take it and run with it.  

• Like 1

Hmm wonder why they are suing all the democrats and left wing media for calling them out on their corruption just a couple years ago. 

• Confused 1