Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Beijing Biden bans linking Covid-19 to China

stevemagegod

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3119404/biden-bans-linking-covid-19-china-bid-quell-racist-backlash-us

I lost my job because of Chinese Virus. COVID-19 will always be the Chinese Virus to me. People have no problem referencing the new Chinese Virus strain as the “UK Variant”.  Political Correctness is Cancer. You can’t ban facts. And with this action it just proves Biden is a puppet of Xi. He doesn’t care about racism. He is just doing this because China deliberately and maliciously ****ed the World.

And China doesn’t want the World to know it deliberately and maliciously ****ed the World up. This was 100% a Biological Weapon designed to make Chinas Economy Number 1 and to harm President Trumps re Election Chances. And this bio weapon worked. China told the obedient dogs in the media to deflect all criticism from China and they obediently obeyed. When I was laid off watching these pathetic interactions it’s increasingly obvious who works for who. And they ain’t working for us. He said ask China. And she got offended because they know China attacked the World. And Trump was the only world leader who had the balls to call China out. It’s 100% Fake Acting. She wasn’t offended. She was offended that Trump called out her Bosses in China. 

America was winning the Trade War so China released this Virus on Chinese New Year which just so happens to be a day where they travel all over world. And just so happens to be in a Presidential Year. And what do you know the most favorable candidate towards China stole the Election. With Chinas Help. 

And now that China controls America be prepared for more Censorship. They censored the American President. The once most powerful position in the world to install the oldest and most easily manipulated President in American history. 

Seriously who chooses a VP who believes his Sexual Assault Accusers and called him racist? And who chooses someone who had no base to speak of? Kamala Harris was the 1st one to drop out in the Democrat Primaries because even Democrats don’t like her.  Who the **** does that? O wait I know a puppet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3119404/biden-bans-linking-covid-19-china-bid-quell-racist-backlash-us

I lost my job because of Chinese Virus. COVID-19 will always be the Chinese Virus to me. People have no problem referencing the new Chinese Virus strain as the “UK Variant”.  Political Correctness is Cancer. You can’t ban facts. And with this action it just proves Biden is a puppet of Xi. He doesn’t care about racism. He is just doing this because China deliberately and maliciously ****ed the World.

And China doesn’t want the World to know it deliberately and maliciously ****ed the World up. This was 100% a Biological Weapon designed to make Chinas Economy Number 1 and to harm President Trumps re Election Chances. And this bio weapon worked. China told the obedient dogs in the media to deflect all criticism from China and they obediently obeyed. When I was laid off watching these pathetic interactions it’s increasingly obvious who works for who. And they ain’t working for us. He said ask China. And she got offended because they know China attacked the World. And Trump was the only world leader who had the balls to call China out. It’s 100% Fake Acting. She wasn’t offended. She was offended that Trump called out her Bosses in China. 

America was winning the Trade War so China released this Virus on Chinese New Year which just so happens to be a day where they travel all over world. And just so happens to be in a Presidential Year. And what do you know the most favorable candidate towards China stole the Election. With Chinas Help. 

And now that China controls America be prepared for more Censorship. They censored the American President. The once most powerful position in the world to install the oldest and most easily manipulated President in American history. 

Seriously who chooses a VP who believes his Sexual Assault Accusers and called him racist? And who chooses someone who had no base to speak of? Kamala Harris was the 1st one to drop out in the Democrat Primaries because even Democrats don’t like her.  Who the **** does that? O wait I know a puppet. 

Do you deny this to be accurate?

“The federal government must recognise that it has played a role in furthering these xenophobic sentiments through the actions of political leaders, including references to the Covid-19 pandemic by the geographic location of its origin,” he said.

“Such statements have stoked unfounded fears and perpetuated stigma about Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and have contributed to increasing rates of bullying, harassment, and hate crimes against AAPI persons”.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

And yet

Still better than Trump.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

I think China is also in collusion with Globalists, other communists and the US Democrat Party -(and random Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers -)

so it's no surprise that the committees who control Biden and tell him what to do and say are pushing for this - 

Edited by bee
added a word for clarity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

I think 

Come on Bee.

We all know better than that :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, psyche101 said:

Come on Bee.

We all know better than that :lol:

you clearly have no idea what's going on in the world - 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, bee said:

you clearly have no idea what's going on in the world - 

Not the one in your head 

Does anyone?

Trump sycophant syndrome. TSS.

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

Globalists, other communists and the US Democrat Party 

Yes, and the elves and fairies help them kidnap children that they sacrifice to mean looking trolls, too, while the leprechauns look on.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Yes, and the elves and fairies help them kidnap children that they sacrifice to mean looking trolls, too, while the leprechauns look on.....

Nothing to do with fairies, elves etc..

But you could be referring to (human) Satanists -

So yes.... let's include them - the most depraved and despicable group of all... that almost certainly infiltrate and weave through the other groups as well in various ways   -

revised list of colluding groups - - China (CCP) - Globalists - other communists - the US Democrat Party + Satanists 

Edited by bee
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, bee said:

Nothing to do with fairies, elves etc..

But you could be referring to (human) Satanists -

So yes.... let's include them - the most depraved and despicable group of all... that almost certainly infiltrate and weave through the other groups as well in various ways   -

revised list of colluding groups - - China (CCP) - Globalists - other communists - the US Democrat Party + Satanists 

Oh, the SATANISTS!

OF COURSE!

Pretty obvious, really.

jesus ****ing christ you lunatic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, seanjo said:

Biden has his fingers in the Chinese pie. China are making billions out of this pandemic, which was caused by their own incompetence.

Xian Bing!

But, have you got anything to support China are making billions directly from the pandemic?  Wasn't last year the first time they've had a quarter of negative growth since the 70s?

• Thanks 2

I said "Chinaflu!" at work.  They gave me a tissue, sent me home and wouldn't let me back until I had a COVID test.

Spoiler

:innocent: . o O (joking)

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, psyche101 said:

And yet

Still better than Trump.

OrangeManBad.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It seems to me to be like the "Spanish Flu" - which did NOT originate in Spain at all. Very easy to slap a derogatory label on something that has no basis in fact, but knowing that mud sticks. Trump uses that continuously.

That being said, China is not being completely open about the origins of the pandemic. There are indications that they did try initially cover up. I think a lot of countries would have done that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Well Trump is globalist 

No Trump is an egotist.  He cares nothing for the globe or anyone on it except himself,  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

Were you able to collect all the extra unemployment govt money?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Xian Bing!

But, have you got anything to support China are making billions directly from the pandemic?  Wasn't last year the first time they've had a quarter of negative growth since the 70s?

Well they make most of the masks.

16 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Thanks for the link.  Two paragraphs after the nice big picture of the shipping containers it says:

It's China's slowest annual growth rate in decades — not since 1976 has the country had a worse year,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/china-gdp-economy-grows-23-25-in-2020-as-recovery-quickens/ar-BB1cQfOL

1 minute ago, razman said:

Well they make most of the masks.

Not any more they don't.  At least in the U.S. you can find many companies making masks that did not before or did in the past but quit because of competition from other countries.

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

OrangeManBad.jpg

Is that a selfie of you?

It's actually how I imagine you look in real life. No joke.

I can see why you like Trump.

tenor.gif

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Covid has nothing to do with China, it was all a media stunt. Covid was reported in Wuhan in December. It was already all over the world way before that. Quote from Wikipedia:

"A September 2020 review noted "The possibility that the COVID-19 infection had already spread to Europe at the end of last year is now indicated by abundant, even if partially circumstantial, evidence", including pneumonia case numbers and radiology in France and Italy in November and December.

RT-PCR (Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction) testing of untreated wastewater samples from Brazil and Italy have suggested detection of SARS-CoV-2 as early as November and December 2019, respectively."

Wuhan is simply the city that happens to be where "patient zero" was arbitrarily chosen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hawken said:

OrangeManBad.jpg

Orange man bad because he was a ****ing idiot and tried to regress the US to a shittier time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rolci said:

Covid has nothing to do with China, it was all a media stunt. Covid was reported in Wuhan in December. It was already all over the world way before that. Quote from Wikipedia:

"A September 2020 review noted "The possibility that the COVID-19 infection had already spread to Europe at the end of last year is now indicated by abundant, even if partially circumstantial, evidence", including pneumonia case numbers and radiology in France and Italy in November and December.

RT-PCR (Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction) testing of untreated wastewater samples from Brazil and Italy have suggested detection of SARS-CoV-2 as early as November and December 2019, respectively."

Wuhan is simply the city that happens to be where "patient zero" was arbitrarily chosen.

A big question that sticks out like the proverbial dog's balls is why none of these pre-Wuhan discoveries are reflected in phylogenetic studies.

• Like 4

SO with all the conjecture, errr I mean facts about President Biden why are the truth warriors wasting time here. Present your "facts" to Congress. Clearly a forum for Unexplained Mysteries might be the last place for you to be relevant with your political conspiracies.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2