Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Doctor killed patients ‘to free up beds’

Recommended Posts

Eldorado

A doctor in the north of Italy has been accused of administering lethal doses of muscle relaxants to elderly coronavirus patients in hospital, killing them in order to free up beds.

Dr Carlo Mosca, aged 47, has been arrested on suspicion of voluntary homicide and the bodies of three former patients have been exhumed after he was accused of killing coronavirus patients last March during the height of Italy’s first wave of the virus.

He has also been suspended from his job as head of the emergency room at Montichiari Hospital in Brescia, Italy.

Full story at Euro Weekly: Link

  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
acute

It's probably a Mafia-run hospital.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Candor

Well, he isn't the only bad apple.

WHO, CDC, Bill Gates, Fauci, MSM and many prime ministers/presidents should be investigated for crimes against humanity but for some reason, they are our saviors... Go figure. :wacko:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
On 28/01/2021 at 3:10 AM, Candor said:

Bill Gates

What do all you CT'ers have against Bill Gates?  I've asked multiple times without success, but maybe you are the one to finally enlighten me.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Candor
2 hours ago, acute said:

What do all you CT'ers have against Bill Gates?  I've asked multiple times without success, but maybe you are the one to finally enlighten me.

Bill Gates is a member of the scammers, he paid his dues. Do some research...

If you don't know by now, you really need some help...

  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
11 minutes ago, Candor said:

Bill Gates is a member of the scammers, he paid his dues. Do some research...

If you don't know by now, you really need some help...

What does "a member of the scammers" mean?

You have explained nothing!

Try again.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Candor
On 1/29/2021 at 9:29 PM, acute said:

What does "a member of the scammers" mean?

You have explained nothing!

Try again.

You could probably try to do a little bit of research yourself instead of asking others to do it for you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8
13 hours ago, Candor said:

You could probably try to do a little bit of research yourself instead of asking others to do it for you...

Hi Cando

Actually the onus is on you to support your claim which legally could be conceived as defamation of character so please do your home work and supply it here.

jmccr8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Candor
2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Cando

Actually the onus is on you to support your claim which legally could be conceived as defamation of character so please do your home work and supply it here.

jmccr8

There's tons of info on b****ute about Gates so look it up... Btw, I don't really give a flying f** about your defamation of character.

Edited by Candor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.