Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Tom O'Neil

SCoPeX Block the Sun Don't Do It

Tom O'Neil

Block out the Sun

I think I have had just enough from Bill Gates, not only is he very rich and owns most of the farmland.  This disturbed individual is gathering momentum to guess what, block out the Sun with CALCIUM CARBONATE.  A group of like minded people wish to constantly inject this substance into the atmosphere to stop Global warning, but I guess they're ignoring the other problems that will arise with this method. :o

Microsoft’s MSFT +0.4% billionaire founder Bill Gates is financially backing the development of sun-dimming technology that would potentially reflect sunlight out of Earth’s atmosphere, triggering a global cooling effect. The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), launched by Harvard University scientists, aims to examine this solution by spraying non-toxic calcium carbonate (CaCO3) dust into the atmosphere — a sun-reflecting aerosol that may offset the effects of global warming.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2021/01/11/bill-gates-backed-climate-solution-gains-traction-but-concerns-linger/?sh=156b1f8b793b

I went to some reliable sources. I then recorded them into the video.

If you are wondering what could go wrong with SCoPex you have to watch this. This is the most massive suicidal venture ever inspired.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13341.0;

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/4001.pdf

Edited by Tom O'Neil

Imaginarynumber1

This constant push by conspiracy theorist and the mentally ill to frame Bill Gates as some sort of boogeyman or nefarious secret master is tiring and, frankly, incredibly stupid. 

• Thanks 6

Tom O'Neil
26 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

This constant push by conspiracy theorist and the mentally ill to frame Bill Gates as some sort of boogeyman or nefarious secret master is tiring and, frankly, incredibly stupid. 

Who cares about Bill Gates this is more about insane SCoPeX's massive suicidal project which the UN might green light to move forward which could destroy every living thing insight.

Imaginarynumber1
25 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Who cares about Bill Gates 

You do, apparently. You started this thread. 

• Like 3

Tom O'Neil
37 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You do, apparently. You started this thread. 

Aside from Bill Gates what your thoughts on SCoPeX if you have any?

President Wearer of Hats

Ahh yes, those known bodgers of science Harvard University. I feel much safer getting my science from Myron on Facebook.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Imaginarynumber1
1 minute ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Aside from Bill Gates what your thoughts on SCoPeX if you have any?

Don't care. Geoengineering will neve occur on any large scale because the majority of people are pussies. 

• Like 1

ChrLzs

It's a very small scale initial experiment that requires various approvals.

The payload will be just 2 kilograms of calcium carbonate (CaCO3), which is  ... Chalk.  It's not like it's plutonium mercuric arsenocyanide (there's no such thing but it sounds cool)....

CaCO3 is not particularly reactive, but can break down into lime, ie calcium oxide, and carbon dioxide.

It's not known for sure what effects it might have, hence the experiment.  Note that they have done some simulations, but the combination of conditions at high altitudes and including things like UV and even cosmic rays... is all a bit unknown.  Hence the experiment..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2